flat foot deep squats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flat foot deep squats

I know that the flat foot deep squats are good for premature ejaculation.
    My question is how can i incorporate them to my kegels and my reverse kegels routine?
    Like how many days a week ?

I do squats every other day. These hit the glutes and quads as well and they need recovery time.
    Beginning stats: BPFSL 7 5/8" BPEL 7.25" EG 5.5"
    Current: BPFSL 8 5/8" BPEL 8" EG 5.5"

Dan's log
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/72045-dans-log.html

Comment

Somewhere I have read (propably site for pregnant woman) that deep squats should be exercised like normal kegel routine, but also it should be done INSTEAD regular kegels

Comment

Originally posted by MaraiKolasa View Post
        Somewhere I have read (propably site for pregnant woman) that deep squats should be exercised like normal kegel routine, but also it should be done INSTEAD regular kegels
        Are you referring to this.

Stop Doing Kegels: Real Pelvic Floor Advice For Women (and Men) | Breaking Muscle
        MrB8
        Member of the Month Nov 2013
        Last edited by MrB8; 04-23-2014, 02:58 PM.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I do them in conjunction with kegels. I wasn't convinced by the articles that they can replace kegels but are a great addition to a routine. If they can replace anything it would be reverse kegels.
          Beginning stats: BPFSL 7 5/8" BPEL 7.25" EG 5.5"
          Current: BPFSL 8 5/8" BPEL 8" EG 5.5"

Dan's log
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/72045-dans-log.html

Comment

Partly yes, but thing about same routine for squats as for kegels was on other site.

Comment

Wow after reading that article I have realized my mistake.
              I put all my energy and I focused to beatppremature ejaculation that I stopped doing regular exercises, and squats was my favorite, so I think is time to go back to the gym since I feel that I'm at one step to beat premature ejaculation.

Comment

You might find yoga style stretches of value also.

I have never had pre e but have had de . I have done a wide varety of different squats and squat type movements.

Is there any comment out there on the value of different movement types etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  You might find yoga style stretches of value also.

I have never had pre e but have had de . I have done a wide varety of different squats and squat type movements.

Is there any comment out there on the value of different movement types etc?
                  I watch a videos on you tube. They explain that you have to do the squats like if you are going to **** without a toilet, and you have to stay in thar position for like a minute. Staying on that position is when you are stretching your pelvic floor.
                  What kind of movement you do when you do flat food deep squats?

Comment

Originally posted by pegaso79 View Post
                    I watch a videos on you tube. They explain that you have to do the squats like if you are going to **** without a toilet, and you have to stay in thar position for like a minute. Staying on that position is when you are stretching your pelvic floor.
                    What kind of movement you do when you do flat food deep squats?
                    The type of movement ypu describe is common in asia and you can often see people just sitting in ths position in general life . Yes I have done this and a very wide range of others, including weighted full squats, pause squats overhead squats etc,also bodyweight exercises like rabbit jumps etc.
                    Ok I have never had pre e but many asians have who do this movement . So I certainly think it has value but is not the whole answer. The woman in the above link recommends high rep unweighted deep squats.

Any more comment on types of squat and value thereof ?
                    Any comment on weighted pause squats and bottom end squats?

Comment

How about one long set on your leg training day (assuming that you're training your whole body)?

You can also do some stretches in the mornings where you squat in a deep position and (while holding on to something) allow the muscles to stretch completely.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                        How about one long set on your leg training day (assuming that you're training your whole body)?

You can also do some stretches in the mornings where you squat in a deep position and (while holding on to something) allow the muscles to stretch completely.
                        Ok thanks for the advice, ill do that.
                        i just trying to gather all the physical exercise, because i think my problem is physically, and not anxiety.

Comment

Originally posted by pegaso79 View Post
                          Ok thanks for the advice, ill do that.
                          i just trying to gather all the physical exercise, because i think my problem is physically, and not anxiety.
                          It's thought by many anthropologists that, before humans became fond of sitting in chairs, that we squatted to relax instead. That's saying a lot, and it could explain the modern prevalence of back and bowel issues.
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Some thought here.
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...80-causes.html

Comment

I have my personal experience about this and I can say that it could be right, but im not sure if that's the answer to the pelvic floor balance.
                              Before I move to new York I was living in a small town in mexico. I grew up growing corn, pumpkin.
                              Well the point is that when we have to go to take a **** we do it any where and with out a toilet, and sometimes I was masturbating after a ****, and I remember that it will take me a long time to reach orgasm.
                              I was 17 when I have sex for the first time and it took me like an hour to finish, and we do it again I couldn't come. I have to stop because I was phisicly tired and that was all the time.

So is that what it? That the use of the chair and toilet has altered our natural way to stretch the pelvic floor?

Comment

Working...
                              X