How I cured my lifelong PE overnight with vitamins and herbs MUST READ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I cured my lifelong PE overnight with vitamins and herbs MUST READ

Alright so i"ve had severe pe my whole life..I would seriously last less than 10 seconds everytime until I used this combination of herbs and vitamins to last as long as i wanted.. as long. It almost gets annoying how long i last now.

Problems:

1. High Histamine
    2. Low serotonin and Gaba (pyroluria confirmed by test)
    3. High Prostaglandin E2 (confirmed by dribbling urine from penis after uriniation)
    4. Possibly high estrogen (confirmed by nipple test. squeeze your nipple if it gets hard after a squeeze you have high estrogen)
    5. High Oxytocin (not confirmed but helpful)

Cure:

Histamine: Quercentin 500-1000mg and powerful green tea extract ( i use life extensions green tea extract its STRONG) Histamine probably causes at least 50 percent of pe problems so be sure to try these out

Low serotoning and Gaba: A 1:1 dose of p5p:b6 every morning about 500% of you daily value of each. I also use designers whey protein after workouts and for breakfast shakes. Its lower in protein so its perfect for the not workout oriented person but it also contains 90% of your daily value of b6 and 35% of your daily value of zinc both extremely important in gaba and serotonin production. Niacinamide 100-250mg daily. Niacinamide raises gaba but higher levels can decrease serotonin so watch out.
    I use Rhodiola (serotonin) and Ashwagandha(gaba/serotonin) to further increase gaba and serotonin levels. Whoever hasn't used Ashwagahnda and Rhodiola need to do so immediately. Ashwaganhda especially leaves me in a better mood for days after I take a single dose. THESE 2 HERBS ARE CRUCIAL THEY HELP SO MUCH

Your gut biome is what creates most of the gaba and serotonin in your body. I supplement with a soil based probiotic called PRESCRIPT ASSIST not only did it completely help my mood but I've lost 10 pounds. It also contains fulvic and humic acid which is very helpful for mood and erection quality.

Prostaglandin e2: Cox-2 inhibitors..I personally use tylenol. Tylenol will decrease prostaglandin e2 or inflammation in the prostate. don't underestimate inflammation.

Estrogen: broccoli seed extract and DIM about a hour after breakfast. Nipples now have an inability to ever get hard and after months of usage I've noticed less fat on my chest

Oxytocin: THC or CBD are oxytocin antagonists(I live in a medical state). However if you don't smoke pot like me or live in a medical state u can use caryophyllene a CB2 agonist found in tons of foods you eat every day. Caryophllene is concentrated in copaiba oil. So use a couple drops of copaiba oil can go a long way. CB agonists can also prohibit from the prostate spasming.

For erections: I use Fulvic acid/humic acid and lecithin to boosts erections and more importantly morning wood. Supplement fulvic acid/humic acid everyday for a month and then every 3 days after the initial month. Lecithin can be used every morning. These 3 compounds will ensure that you get morning wood every morning even after nights of long sex.

Summary:
    Quercentin
    Green Tea Extract
    p5p:b6
    designers whey protein
    rhodiola
    ashwagahnda
    tylenol
    broccoli seed extract
    DIM
    copaiba oil (few drops) see what works for you

fulvic acid/humic acid
    lecithin

PRESCRIPT ASSIST - I love this supplement doesn't really cure PE but it helped lengthen sex and erection quality..

Im SURE this stack will cure PE in EVERYONE...
    plasticperson
    Last edited by plasticperson; 09-29-2014, 07:24 PM.

If all these things and more caused my pre e it still wouldnt be enough for me to pump all that into my body
    A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
    Pelvic Floor Balance./
    Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
    JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

PRESCRIPT ASSIST - I love this supplement doesn't really cure PE but it helped lengthen sex and erection quality
      First I've heard of a Probiotic Prebiotic being credited to that ! How unique.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Another thread on curing pe with balancing the chemicals ! Very interesting. I always wanted to get my hormone levels and chemicals checked and put in balance but too expensive but maybe i shud. Haha ima. Pharmacist and not trying to be a dickhead here but tylenol is not a cox-2 inhibitor nor anti-inflammatory component..if anything, aspirin, ibuprofen would be the choice if ur looking to decrease inflammation. but just you know that long term use of anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen can cause significant damage to kindeys as they are metabolised in that pathway..be aware! I wouldnt go down that path! Alternatively you can try tumeric which is natural anti inflammatory but looking at that your pe has cured with tylenol i dont think an inflammed prostate is ur cause ! ( which is good).

Thanks for your success storya nd let us know how if those results are consistent!!

Comment

Originally posted by adios01 View Post
          Another thread on curing pe with balancing the chemicals ! Very interesting. I always wanted to get my hormone levels and chemicals checked and put in balance but too expensive but maybe i shud. Haha ima. Pharmacist and not trying to be a dickhead here but tylenol is not a cox-2 inhibitor nor anti-inflammatory component..if anything, aspirin, ibuprofen would be the choice if ur looking to decrease inflammation. but just you know that long term use of anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen can cause significant damage to kindeys as they are metabolised in that pathway..be aware! I wouldnt go down that path! Alternatively you can try tumeric which is natural anti inflammatory but looking at that your pe has cured with tylenol i dont think an inflammed prostate is ur cause ! ( which is good).

Thanks for your success storya nd let us know how if those results are consistent!!
          You don't necessarily have to test everything to determine your levels. The nipple test for estrogen works, once i started taking broccoli seed extract and DIM nipples wouldn't get hard anymore. For histamine after you take a shower and u scratch yourself u will have bright red marks all over our body if u have excess histamine. Excess Prostaglandin e2 can be determined if you have dribbling urine from your penis after you urinate.

Acetaminophen (paracetamol) is a selective cyclooxyg... [FASEB J. 2008] - PubMed - NCBI

Abstract

For more than three decades, acetaminophen (INN, paracetamol) has been claimed to be devoid of significant inhibition of peripheral prostanoids. Meanwhile, attempts to explain its action by inhibition of a central cyclooxygenase (COX)-3 have been rejected. The fact that acetaminophen acts functionally as a selective COX-2 inhibitor led us to investigate the hypothesis of whether it works via preferential COX-2 blockade. Ex vivo COX inhibition and pharmacokinetics of acetaminophen were assessed in 5 volunteers receiving single 1000 mg doses orally. Coagulation-induced thromboxane B(2) and lipopolysaccharide-induced prostaglandin E(2) were measured ex vivo and in vitro in human whole blood as indices of COX-1 and COX-2 activity. In vitro, acetaminophen elicited a 4.4-fold selectivity toward COX-2 inhibition (IC(50)=113.7 micromol/L for COX-1; IC(50)=25.8 micromol/L for COX-2). Following oral administration of the drug, maximal ex vivo inhibitions were 56% (COX-1) and 83% (COX-2). Acetaminophen plasma concentrations remained above the in vitro IC(50) for COX-2 for at least 5 h postadministration. Ex vivo IC(50) values (COX-1: 105.2 micromol/L; COX-2: 26.3 micromol/L) of acetaminophen compared favorably with its in vitro IC(50) values. In contrast to previous concepts, acetaminophen inhibited COX-2 by more than 80%, i.e., to a degree comparable to nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and selective COX-2 inhibitors. However, a >95% COX-1 blockade relevant for suppression of platelet function was not achieved. Our data may explain acetaminophen's analgesic and antiinflammatory action as well as its superior overall gastrointestinal safety profile compared with NSAIDs. In view of its substantial COX-2 inhibition, recently defined cardiovascular warnings for use of COX-2 inhibitors should also be considered for acetaminophen.

Tylenol is a cox 2 inhibitor and its also a good one to use because it doesn't inhibit cox1 nearly as much which leads to the gastrointestinal problems. If someone is against using drugs CHERRIES and cherry extract are actually very strong cox 2 inhibitors. Maybe there are other cox 2 inhibitors that are safer i'd like to hear about some.

This stack has worked consistently for me.. infact i now find it frustrating to even masturbate...it takes wayyyy too long. I usually take it an hour before sex. sometimes i take it before going out and then pop a quercenting and ashwagandha right before..

i believe in using the stack because you eventually learn to relax during sex.. then one can slowly titrate out certain parts of the stack such as the herbs, which are there to help you relax.
          plasticperson
          Last edited by plasticperson; 09-28-2014, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Whats your lasting time without all the meds/ supplements?

Pelvic Floor Balance./

Comment

what does DIM stand for?
              If you think my comments or posts are useful, consider giving me some rep ;)

Thanks

Comment

Science? Wonderful thing. I just use to use a couple of condoms. No need now, haven't been able to finish for quite a while. She has a great time though. Makes me happy too. I guess
                A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

10-30 seconds it was pretty ridiculous now its like 10-20 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Stamina Man View Post
                    what does DIM stand for?
                    Let me google that for you

Comment

Originally posted by plasticperson View Post
                      10-30 seconds it was pretty ridiculous now its like 10-20 minutes
                      I mean whats your lasting time now if you dont take all the supps/meds?

Pelvic Floor Balance./

Comment

How long have you been on these supps now?

Comment

10-20 seconds without supplements and 10-20 minutes with the supplements

and I've used them for about three weeks.. however I've used rhodiola for about three months.. its awesome.

Comment

What a crock of shit.
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Any signs of neuropathy from b6 consumption so far?

Comment

Working...
                              X