My Fellow Weenie Trainers,
I don't usually post too frequently aside from my PE journal on here because I'm so busy, but this is worth saying. I was just looking through my log from 2007 so I could emulate a time period when I know I was getting good gains. I saw a little note I left because I was excited that my girth was getting to 5.5 while I was clamped; now it's 5.5 with a mediocre erection! ...and I reach 5.75 clamped! I felt like I hadn't really gotten very far in the past year until I read that. I now think that I'm having kind of a bad day when I measure in at something that amazed me only a year ago. (Keep in mind, I went almost 2 years with completely halted progress before this.)
Reasons to keep a PE journal on here:
- You'll probably get to have a refreshing experience like the one I just had.
- You'll be able to see more clearly if something you did one month worked very well (and be able to repeat it much more accurately).
- You'll feel more accountable for trying to sneak in too many extra training sessions, or take too many days off (depending on whether you're more prone to over-training or getting lazy).
- The evidence of your slow, creeping (or perhaps fast) progress will motivate others.
- Somebody might catch it and say something if you're making a mistake in your training.
- ...and probably a hand full of other things that I've forgotten.
I really recommend making a little bit of time for it. Once you get started you'll figure out how to post a new workout in just a minute or two.