Namsokiek's Progress Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Namsokiek's Progress Log

I’m posting my log which shows my routine and my progress. I started Aug 14 and will be posting each day on a separate post.

14 Aug 11
    Day 1:

Deployed with limited resources. I’ve decided to follow the Beginner’s Routine tracking my minutes of each activity. Replacing wet jelq with dry jelq because I don’t have any lube.

Warm-up: 10min
    Stretch: 6min
    Djelq: 10min
    Kegel: 20 reps

Not sure I did the Djelqs right. Too much friction between the fingers and the skin so I moved the skin up the shaft. Being cut didn’t make this easy or comfortable. I probably used too much pressure and was too flaccid.

16 Aug 11
    Day 2:

Wash rinse repeat. I used a jar and filled it with warm water to warm up. It’s a pain because I have to refill it every couple minutes to keep it warm. The good news is that with an ambient temperature of 120˚ to 130˚ F, I have all the hot water I need.

Identical to the routine above. Takes me less than 30 minutes to complete.
    namsokiek
    Banned
    Last edited by namsokiek; 10-05-2011, 10:00 AM. Reason: missing word

Comment

18 Aug 11
      Day 3:

Same program as above. Seeing some flaccid gains, i.e. less shriving up when not in use. Tried to measure but I don’t have a ruler or tailor’s tape. My field book has measurement markings on the inside covers but as it is a soft cover and as there is a big space between the edge and the “0” mark there is a lot of error. The girth is at 12 cm (4.72 inches).

Comment

19 Aug 11
        Day 4:

Same as above but decided to increase the frequency a bit. Watching for neg PIs.

Comment

22 Aug 11
          Day 5:

Found some negative PIs so I took a couple days off. Doing the Djelq improperly the way I have been is starting to cause discomfort. Decided to warm-up in the shower. With the unlimited warmth of the water, I can use a trickle out of the shower wand directly in the area to warm up. Much more effective heating.

Stretch: 10min
          Djelq: 14 min
          Kegel: 20 reps

Comment

24 Aug 11
            Day 6:

Same program as day 5. Much greater discomfort in the skin and along the shaft. I’m going to have to get something so I can do wjelq. Soap removes the oils from the skin so it chafes as well.

Comment

26 Aug 11
              Day 7:

Same program as Day 5. Found some baby oil for lube. Much more effective jelq. Have to shower afterwards to remove excess oil.

Comment

27 Aug 11
                Day 8:

Having read a lot lately about the different programs I’ve decided to move to JP’s 90 day routine. Since my goals are to increase length by 15% and girth by 26% I’m looking for things which will get me closer to that end. My personality prevents me from working one aspect then working another (as many recommend focusing on length then girth) so I’ll have to experiment with incorporating exercises which will take me the direction I want to go.

Starting JP’s 90
                Stretch: helicopter shakes, static stretch with 25 rapid fire kegels, 10 clockwise rotating stretch, 10 counter clockwise rotating stretch. (repeat for each static stretch in 5 directions down, right, left, straight out, up)
                Jelq: 3x50
                Vjelq: 3x30

This routine takes much longer.

Comment

29 Aug 11
                  Day 9:

Repeating Day 8 Routine. Feeling much better along the shaft, much better hang and flaccid pump.

Comment

30 Aug 11
                    Day 10:

Repeating Day 8 Routine.

Comment

31 Aug 11
                      Day 11:

Repeating Day 8 Routine.

Comment

01 Sep 11
                        Day 12:

Repeating Day 8 Routine.

Comment

02 Sep 11
                          Day 13:

Repeating Day 8 Routine.

I realized during post routine reading that I’ve been rushing the stretches and the jelqs. Reading KP’s advanced beginner routine it seems that slower is better; which has some merit. It definitely feels different and leaves your guy feeling more exhausted. Slowing down is really going to add time to the routine. I’ve decided to incorporate ^jelqs to see what I think about them.

Comment

03 Sep 11
                            Day 14:

Repeating day 8 routine, slower and adding ^jelqs. Man this takes forever. I suppose this is where the admonition, “the tenacious will succeed” comes into play. Since there is nothing better to do stationed in the “red zone” I guess I’ll keep doing this.

Comment

04 Sep 11
                              Day 15:

Repeating Day 14 routine. Starting to feel some sensitivity so I’ll take some time off.

Comment

Working...
                              X