PE Vet Starting PE again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE Vet Starting PE again

Started back to PE as of the week of 10/15/12 because I missed that “So hard it hurts, in a good way” feeling I used to have when doing PE.

Original Measurements (early 1999): 6” x 5.25”
    Measurements when ended PE (early 2001): 7” x 5.75”
    Measurements as of 11/9/12: 6.875 ” L x 5.875” G (*Note: This measurement was not taken at peak arousal, just before orgasm)
    Plan: All “hand” exercises for 10-30 min per day: Jelq, Uli’s, Stretching, Counter Uli’s & whatever else I add along the way. Want to stick with this for a minimum of 1 year (Barring any unforeseen circumstances).
    Long Term Goals: #1 to get back that extreme hardness (so hard it hurts), slight desensitization (last longer), & more intensity. #2 to gain some size (Focus on girth, but will take length if it happens).
    Short term goal #1: Get to a solid 7”x 6”
    Short term goal #2: Reach the point where I’m not getting much “spotting” (i.e. broken blood vessels)
    Short term goal #3: Reach the point where I have the extreme hardness (so hard it hurts, in a good way), some desensitization (lasting longer), and more intense orgasms.

Long term goal: Solid 8” x 6.5”

*Note: I retained most of my size gains for over 11 years with only doing light stretching. Typically I do some quick stretches before I urinate, before I get in the shower, and sometimes before bed. This became an ingrained habit from my old PE days. I will be very interested to see if the 11+ years away from PE will have “reset” my penis so it will be like staring from the beginning…I’m hoping for some quick newbie gains.

11/9/12 – =I started routine with just wet jelqing in the shower back in mid October. I have worked up to: 15 5-6 second jelqs, 1 10 second horse squeeze, 1 set of 10 1 second Uli’s, and 2 sets of 10 second counter Uli’s (top and side of penis). I’m doing every other day workouts. If I reach a point where the spots aren’t gone by the next day (I don’t want the wife noticing I’m doing PE) I will move to 2 days on, 1 day off routine.
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Looks good, best of luck.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Good goals, Sean. Sometimes I call those 10/10 EQ erections 'steelies' instead of 'woodys'
      I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
      Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Today I decided to take it a bit slower. I'm going to stick with only Jelqing until my penis adapts and I no longer get red spots. I did my 15 firm 5-6 second jelqs today and then moved to 1 set of Uli's, and broke a larger blood vessel. I need to take it slower, like a true newbie.

Comment

Today I did 22 5-6 second intense jelqs. I will move slowly to 30 and hopefully the spotting will stop soon.

Comment

A bit more info about me and my plan.

I have been following a Paleo style diet for over a year with incredible health results.
            I take zinc, magnesium, fish oil, vitamin D daily.

Last night I did some good stretches, but broke some blood vessels in the tip of the glands, so I will be taking that more slowly as well. I can't wait until my penis is conditioned enough to not have to worry about spotting. Still going with 1 day on 1 day off.

Comment

Today went well. I started with some light stretching then warmed up in the shower, followed by 25 intense 5-8 second jelqs. I put on my cock ring (I've been wearing one everyday since I started back to PE) and then did a few minutes of edging.

I've decided to do more intense stretching at night and girth work (jelqing and what ever else I decide to add) during my morning shower.

I'm still getting plenty of spotting, but no major blood vessels burst, so my penis must be getting used to the abuse.

Comment

Always great to have a new vet here! Best of luck on your PE adventure!

Comment

Thank you Sperminator.

Comment

So, I did 10 minutes of edging this morning along with some very light stretching. I will continue to do this on my off days. The spots were 90% faded this morning.

Comment

The routine is really starting to fall into place.
                      Did the JPs beginers stretch routine prior to bed (plus a good strong flacid bend stretch away from the curve - I have a light curve to the left which was greatly improved during my initial PE back in '99)
                      I know this may sound a bit "new age" but I'm also doing some visualization and positive self talk about gaining size, prior to falling asleep.
                      This morning I did the stretch routine again, then got in the shower, and did 25 intense 8-10 second wet jelqs. I could really feel the internal stretch. I'm still getting spotting, but it is slowly getting better.
                      Did 5 minutes of edging.
                      Put on my cock ring for the day to keep things nice and plump.
                      I am also doing 10 min of kegels during my drive into work each day.
                      Sean Jacobs
                      Retired Moderator
                      Member of the Month Dec 2012
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by Sean Jacobs; 11-16-2012, 06:03 AM.

Comment

I had a pretty good weekend of PE. I'm now doing JP's beginners stretch routine (plus a few of my own stretches) in the morning and evening every day. I'm still doing 25 intense 5-8 second Jelqs every other day. I am also doing at least 1 edging session everyday. I did my Jelqing yesterday followed by edging and today the the spots are almost gone, so I'm getting closer to the point were I'll be able to Jelq 2 days on 1 day off. I decided that I will measure once per month. So far I have not noticed any noticeable gains. My erections are getting better but I still haven't reached that "so hard it hurts, in a good way" level.

Comment

I picked up Bag Balm and Tiger Balm today. I did my Jelqing yesterday, and the spotting at 95% gone this morning. So, I warmed up and did my routing again after lunch (on Vaca this week). The overall spotting wasn't bad, but I broke another larger blood vessel which will take days to fade. The bag/tiger balm combination works very well to give the penis a nice warm feeling.

Comment

Hi Sean,

Great to see someone returning to PE. What are you doing with the Tiger Balm? Bag Balm I can understand. But Tiger Balm, this stuff is very "powerful"!

Comment

Originally posted by MaxP View Post
                              Hi Sean,

Great to see someone returning to PE. What are you doing with the Tiger Balm? Bag Balm I can understand. But Tiger Balm, this stuff is very "powerful"!
                              Hi MaxP

Back in the day it was suggested that adding a tiny bit of Tiger Balm to the Bag Balm would provide an additional warming response during and after PE. I found that to be true in the past and it had the same affect last time I jelqed. It seems to help lessen spotting and, in theory, it helps to warm up the penis so it will stretch more. But I use a very small amount.

Comment

Working...
                              X