McC Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McC Journal

Decided I would start my own journal to help me log any progress.

The following posts are from my previous posts else where on the PEGym website but I wanted to collect them here on my log so that I remember them.

01-08-2013

Hi, first time posting here and new to the routine!

I started just before christmas there and did it for about a week and a half then it pretty much stopped for the last 2 weeks over christmas as we were at my parents and private time didn't really allow for me to be tugging away in the bathroom for half an hour so I only managed a few dry jelqs here and there in the morning or evening.
    So last night was my first night back on and I did the full JP 90 routine, plus I did a couple of Juli's at the end mostly because I love the feel of it and how much it engorges your cock. but afterwards (i'm not circumcised) my forskin was really quite puffed and swollen on the underside especially, I guess it was just very full of fluid after the session but it gave me a fright as i've never had it before, its eased off and this morning its much better so hopefully no damage done.

Just wondered if some of the experienced guys could offer some reassurance here that it happens or is 'normal'.

Cheers

01-09-2013

Just taken my start measurements and added to signature, not sure what the goal is yet...

Start
    January 2013 - BPEL 6.92" Girth 5.11"
    Goal - BPEL 8" Girth 6"

01-17-2013

A lesson learned this morning probably caused but not warming up properly.

I'm doing PE in secret right now so the wife does not know about it, I tend to do my PE normally later at night on an evening I have been to the gym I will then have a shower before bed while she is already in bed and I can do my PE properly. I didn't manage to get any done last night so as i'm up early this morning and first up I tried to do a short session before my shower, probably only did 10mins total and with no proper warm up, I thought it was low intensity and I didn't even do the full JP 90 session, as i say only about 10 mins before I jumped in the shower before work.

Just been to the toilet now and discovered I have quite a few tiny pin prick sized red blood spots around the end of my forskin on the outside and only 1 red spot on my actual bell end. Thankfully I am now at my 2 days off stage so this will have chance to heal but a lesson is learned about not taking proper care, even though I thought I was being light(er) about it. It just shows you our wee fells are sensitive, plus I wonder if straight out of bed waking up and into some jelqing is maybe also a bad idea if your not careful your body hasn't properly 'woken up'

cheers

02-12-2013

I find my measurements can vary depending on the level of 'excitement' while you measure.
    When I did my first measure it was BPEL 176mm (6.92") and I find it can then be 180mm (7.08") with a little more persuasion, so I guess i'm somewhere in between.
    I've been a bit slack over the past week so need to get back into it.

02-13-2013

Must say this is me into my 6th week on the JP 90 and I've not noticed any change, I'm going to stick at it though!

For me this is all about size gains if possible, I'm fortunate enough to have no problems with erection quality before the start I've always been able to get rock hard. I also without really knowing its name have always been able to keegle and have strong keegle muscles, for example if I wanted I can hold a keelgle for 1 minute if I so wished.
    My routine which works for me right now timewise, as I'm doing it in secret is I can do my lubricated Jelqs and v-jelqs 100/60, 100/60, 100/60 respectively in the morning before my shower, I then do my stretches later in the day (all as per the routine again) It might be I have tight ligs, I feel strong tug in all directions during streching/keegeling probably least when going straight out.
    At the start I got morning wood but to be honest I don't really get it anymore.
    This morning I tried less pressure / squeezing during my Jelq session so I'll see if that helps any. I previously quite liked the strong(er) pressure during jelqs but with me not gaining I wonder if it was too hard? I quite often get pin prick sized red dots during a stronger session but they do fade over say 12 hours and certainly gone by the next mornings session. I also get a little edema (fluid build up) in the end of my foreskin if I do a stronger session but again this fades over the next 6 hours or so.
    After a session I guess it remains 'plump' for a little while but then fades quite quickly after that and back to normal size, it certainly doesn't stay plump all day for example.
    I try to abstain from ejaculating as much as possible, in the past say 3 weeks I've only allwed myself to cum twice which was during my 2 rest days.
    Suplements, I only take a multi vitamin once a day.

Any advice, guideance or pointers from senior members would be apreciated.

cheers

02-14-2013

The last 2 mornings i've been using maybe almost half as much strength in my hand grip while jelqing and i think its ok, had slight morning wood this morning which was nice. I certainly don't get the fluid build up in the foreskin and don't get blood spots with this strenght of grip now so i'll see how this goes over the next week and see if there is an improvement.

McC
    Last edited by McC; 02-14-2013, 04:06 AM.
    Start
    January 2013 - BPEL 176mm / 6.92" X Girth 130mm / 5.11"
    October 2014 - BPEL 200mm / 7.87" X Girth 140mm / 5.51"
    Initial goal - BPEL 203mm / 8" X Girth 153mm / 6"
    Long term goal - BPEL 228mm / 9" X Girth 153mm / 6"

Just took a new measure this afternoon.
    I previously mentioned that measuring BPEL can seem to vary slightly of me depending on the degree of 'excitement'
    my first measure was 176mm (6.92") then I thought it could vary to 180mm (7.08") but today I just measured for the first time at 185mm (7.28")
    I think I'll note this as a gain for today and keep at it to see if I believe it or not.
    As yet no gains in girth unfortunately which to be honest is where I'd like to see gains.
    Start

Comment

Kegel Excersize Routine:

I try to do some kegels every day or whenever I remember, I think i'm fortunate in that I probably have quite strong muscles here as without knowing it have been aware of these muscles and how they work for many years, probably since puberty.
      So I just tried a routine now and thought I'd write it up here.

watching a clock with second had for accurate timing, this is what I did.

Kegel and hold the muscles firmly for 1 full minute.
      Rested for about 2 mins.
      Then switch to a routine of kegeling and hold for 5 seconds then release for 5 seconds (5 sec on / 5 sec off)
      Watch the clock and I did this for a full 5 minutes (5 sec on / 5 sec off)

You can feel the muscles tired after this!
      Start

Comment

Just coming off the end of my JP90 course so thought I'd make a record of it.
        everything still feels good but I've not had huge gains, but then gains are gains!
        I would say I'm now measuring 187mm / 7.36" length but haven't recorded anything in girth which is disappointing.

in searching what to do next I have found the supra slammers, I did my first session this morning and I really like the engorgement, I only did about 6 or 7 but the girth you see while performing these is pretty immense. I'll continue and record any results.
        Start

Comment

Rest day today but great rock hard wood this morning, was nice
          Start

Comment

Was back on the Supra Slammers this morning, wasn't incredibly horny so it was tough to keep it hard and made a starting out session of 5 reps I wasn't getting great engorgement through kegeling so we'll see how the next session goes. They are intense though and as people have stated elsewhere and you do get the tiny red dots on your shaft, I think this is why with the supra slammer routine they recommend exercising every other day so your cock gets chance to heal between sessions.
            Start

Comment

According to my last post I have been doing the Supra Slammers for 3 weeks now. My routine is every other day during the week M, W, F then if I'm interested on the off days and weekends I do some light stretches or a few Jelqs not many though, there just for fun.
              The Supra Slammer routine for me is probably still quite light due to time constraints in privacy, I manage about max 10 reps before I need to get in the shower in the mornings.

Anyway, I have just measured what could be my first girth gains, MSEG - 135mm / 5.31"
              Quite pleased as this is the first girth gain I have noted so we'll see if it stays and continues.

As a note on the Supra Slammers these off days are definitely advisable because I do get the red spots after each session so the 48 hrs between sessions allows these to heal properly.
              Start

Comment

I'm going to tentatively record a new measurement and I'll check this again in 1 weeks time.

BPEL - 190mm / 7.48"
                MSEG - 135mm / 5.31"
                Glans girth - 140mm / 5.51"
                Start

Comment

I've just changed the 'Goal size' in my signature.
                  Thinking about it I think I would like to try and achieve a non bone pressed erect length of 8" as it will be more impressive and after all this is the part which counts during sex.
                  This means I'm probably aiming for close to 8.5" bone pressed. I'm slim so my fat pad is only about 10mm and if I could get close to 8.5" BPEL then it means that you can still get to 8" when its not 100%

I'll see how it goes though, this will now take much longer too.
                  Start

Comment

Been off PE for almost 3 months now but wanted to try and get back into it today, might have lost a touch of EQ in the past couple of months but measuring up today I don't think I've lost much.

decided to post some photos today too,

McC's Album: McC Album
                    Start

Comment

Just measured 140mm / 5,5" girth while wearing my silicone cock ring
                      Start

Comment

Just updated my signature as I have now consistently measured 190mm / 7.48" for a while now for BPEL.
                        I did in fact see 193mm / 7.59" but that's the first time I've measured that so won't claim to be there yet.
                        McC
                        Last edited by McC; 07-10-2013, 04:30 AM.
                        Start

Comment

With some persuasion of a couple of ULI's and light masturbation to get myself up to 100% erection level I just measured 195mm / 7.67" BPEL which is a first.
                          I'll leave it a couple of weeks though before claiming this is some kind of gain.
                          Start

Comment

First good session for a while today with some private time.
                            10 mins warm up with rice bag,
                            went through the JP 90 routine followed by about 6 supra slammers,
                            lastly about 10-15 mins stroking it (edging) with cock ring on.

feels tired now but was a good workout.

still measuring 195mm / 7.67" BPEL at a push.

also forgot to post here that I uploaded photos a while back, they can be found here;
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...mcc-album.html
                            McC
                            Last edited by McC; 08-19-2013, 11:32 AM.
                            Start

Comment

Nice gains Bro. keeping pushing forward!

Quick question...I checked your album and noticed your kinda red. Is this from the work outs or is that your natural color?

Comment

Working...
                              X