Golf's Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf's Progress

Hello, I decided to keep myself a progress log journal to motivate myself to stay consistent with working out and doing it an organized and efficient manner.

PE history: I came across this site in April and was turned to the idea of increasing the size of my penis and also having a healthy penis. I have been loving the effects of doing PE exercises and it really pulls me to keep myself dedicated to working out my penis to keep it healthy and make it grow. It is a slow process but I am in it for the long haul.

I first started out with the JP90 routine that can be found in the "START HERE!" link in the top left corner of the home page to PEGym.

I started the first round of JP90 on the 16th of July and finished on the 13th of October. After finishing my first round of JP90 I gained about half an inch in length and barely anything in girth.

I moved to doing a second round of JP90 but a modified and more intense version of the workout with more jelqs in the beginning but then changed halfway through the second round and stopped taking count of the days. I made a workout change at that moment in the beginning of December of 2013. I changed to using UJ's (Ultimate Jelqs) and UV's (Ultimate V-jelqs) and worked on this all the way to February. I tried tunica tugs around the end of December and all the way to the end of January.

I got the PE-book that is advertised here on PEGym that you can get free with the subscription as a PEGym Hero to help out the forum.

I completely changed my workout from there on and created a routine that was much less intense and I must say that it was a great change. It helped me get much more gains than I did before and it made me focus on my PI's (Physiological Indicators).

I have had the same form of workout routine for several months but I have included a Phallosan Forte extender into the mix of things.

Initial Measurements 16 July 2013
    BPEL - 6.75 inch
    NBPEL - 6.1 inch
    MSEG - 5.25 inch

Current measurements are located in my signature at the bottom of my posts.

Goal by the end of 2019:
    BPEL - 8.75 inches
    NBPEL - 8.00 inches
    MSEG - 5.75 inches

Overall Goal:
    BPEL - 10.75 inches
    NBPEL - 9 inches
    MSEG - 6-6.5 inches

Table of content:
    JP90 routine (Page 1 to page 8)
    UJ and UV modified JP90 routine (Page 8 to page 13)
    Start of PEGym PE book inspired routine (Page 13 to current page)
    Start of the use of the Phallosan Forte extender (page 57 to current page)

My JP90 routine:

Warm Up - (8 to 10 minutes minimum with a hot towel)

Stretching:
    • Helicopter shakes (5 rev/sec for 20 sec)
    • LEFT thigh stretch (25 kegels)
    • Straight out pull (10 big circles left & 10 big circles right)
    • RIGHT thigh stretch (25 kegels)
    • Straight out stretch (25 kegels)
    • Straight up stretch (25 kegels)
    • Helicopter shakes (5 rev/sec for​ 20 sec)

Wet jelqs and V-jelqs:
    • O.K. grip (50 reps) (3-4 sec/rep) (Both hands = 1 rep)
    • V-jelqs (30 reps) (pulling up and to the right/left)

Total jelqs: 150 Wet Jelqs & 90 V-jelqs

Warming Down - (5 to 6 minutes minimum hot towel)

Comments and advice is always welcome here so don't stop yourself from giving your 2 cents over to this newbie!

Overall, I am pretty happy with these gains I am receiving in already just a week. It motivates myself to commit to PE and even if I don't gain for the rest of the 90 days I will still be happy that I gained at least something.
    Golf1094
    Last edited by Golf1094; 08-15-2017, 07:49 PM. Reason: Goal changing and updating
    Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
    Start of PE (16.7.2013)
    BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
    Current (16.1.2019)
    BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Day 10 of JP90 Routine

Nothing much different from the routine listed above that I provided. I have seen my flaccid length increase in size and I love how it makes my package look nicer. Sometimes it can be difficult keeping an erection at a certain level the routine calls for, however I do my best to keep it at the right hardness and it seems that I am doing something right since I am seeing some rather quick gains already.

Golf's progress log
    Start of PE (16.7.2013)
    Current (16.1.2019)

Comment

This second week of JP90 wasn't as good as my first one. I did the workouts of days 8 through 10 but got distracted from doing them on the last two days of the week on the 5 days on 2 days off routine.

Day 15 of JP90 Routine

I started the workout at night around 9:30 PM and ended past 10:30 PM. I have found that my workout lasts past an hour on average so it gives me a good idea on how much time I need for myself to be alone without distractions. Warm up was the same as ever, a wrap up with a hot towel for at the minimum of 10 minutes. I thought I had the stretches memorized down pat, but I forgot to do a set of helicopter shakes during the routine. Also there is nothing notably different in the wet jelqs and V jelqs.

I measured myself today in the morning since it is easier to do it then rather than later because of the common morning erection that I get when I wake up.

Last week's measurement's 24 July 2013:
      BPEL: 6.875 inches
      NBPEL: 6.25 inches
      MSEG: 5.3 inches

Current Measurement's 31 July 2013:
      BPEL: 7 inches
      NBPEL: 6.375 inches

I am thinking about measuring with centimeters rather than inches because it seems more accurate. I can always change it over to inches if I so desire with a simple conversion like: (cm measurement/1) X (1 inch/2.54 cm)

Overall, I am happy with the gains I am seeing and it makes me interested as to what size I will be when I finish JP90.

Golf's progress log
      Start of PE (16.7.2013)
      Current (16.1.2019)

Comment

Ok but what's your handicap?

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
        Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Originally posted by second lensman View Post
          Ok but what's your handicap?
          I need to get back into playing golf but I would say a confident number would be around a 11 to 13 handicap. I used to be around a 8 to 10 handicap golfer, but I stopped playing for awhile.

Anyways, Day 15 and 16 were pretty normal except for my exercise today (day 16) because I did the exercise later than usual, around midnight. I really need to find a good time to do these exercises that won't compromise my sleep pattern too badly.

Golf's progress log
          Start of PE (16.7.2013)
          Current (16.1.2019)

Comment

Day 17
            It seems that I found a good window of time to do my exercise luckily. No changes have been done to the routine and it is the same as yesterday. I've had trouble with skin stretching from my scrotum up my shaft while jelqing. I've heard a while ago that some people have gone to lengths to use things to prevent the skin stretch of the scrotum up the shaft of their penises. I decided to put a sock in between my scrotum and the bottom of the base of my shaft. I then pull the sock at both ends thus preventing the skin from the scrotum up the shaft, and to my surprise it worked! The skin of my scrotum didn't ride up while I did my routine. I think I am going to stick with this as a way to prevent a case of 'turkey neck'. If anyone has thoughts on what I am doing maybe be wrong then please let it be heard so I can correct myself of doing something that I may regret down the road.

Golf's progress log
            Start of PE (16.7.2013)
            Current (16.1.2019)

Comment

Day 19
              I figured out that I was doing the V-jelqs wrong! I got confused one day after searching more info about V-jelqs and found out that I misinterpreted the instruction of them. I looked around far and wide and figured out the correct technique to do the V-jelqs from a post made by JonPop himself back in 2008. Maybe that is the reason why I wasn't seeing girth gains at all. I am happy to have changed it and gone on the correct path of performing V-jelqs and it makes me more excited as to see some possible girth gains since I am performing the V-jelqs correctly.

Day 20
              Rest day

Day 21
              Rest day

Day 22
              Nothing much has changed in my routine since correcting the V-jelqs in how to perform them.

I forgot to measure myself today and record any gains. I'll be sure to make some measurements in the morning and post them here.

Golf's progress log
              Start of PE (16.7.2013)
              Current (16.1.2019)

Comment

Last week's measurements 31 July 2013:
                BPEL: 7 inches
                NBPEL: 6.375 inches

Current measurement's 7 August 2013:
                BPEL: 7.1 inches
                NBPEL: 6.4 inches

Golf's progress log
                Start of PE (16.7.2013)
                Current (16.1.2019)

Comment

Day 23

This day is a record for yesterday's workout since I went to bed right after doing the workout. Nothing changed with the original routine, however I am thinking about adding a little something extra to it like flaccid bends. After making the change with the V-jelqs and doing them properly I feel a little more excited to see if that helped change gains in girth.

I am already thinking ahead of what might be my new routine after I complete JP90 so that I won't be confused as to what to do when I am done with the 90 days. It will take some more looking around to figure out some changes that I can do to the JP90 routine. I am thinking about changing the regular OK jelqs to ultimate jelqs and maybe add in some tunica tugs and/or bundled stretches.

I feel like I am doing something right by thinking ahead for the reason that it's always good to be prepared when things change.

Golf's progress log
                  Start of PE (16.7.2013)
                  Current (16.1.2019)

Comment

Day 24

Today went smoothly. I decided to do a little more helicopter shakes in the routine than I usually do (not a large increase of reps). Thinking about the future routine that I will have after finishing JP90 makes me want to make some slight changes to the routine right now, but I think I am getting ahead of myself.

I want to increase the number of helicopter shakes, circle stretches, and OK jelqs while including in the flaccid bends to the routine.

I'll measure myself in a few days and see if there are any gains this week.

On an unrelated note, I need to get back into working out, get into running practically daily. I gained back two pounds from 188 lbs to 190 lbs. I am not liking that so I am thinking about getting into my old routine that would always get me in a good sweat.

Run at least 3 miles 1 day and the next day do a shorter run with sprints after the run. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

I'll probably incorporate some weight lifting into this exercise routine but I am not sure.

Golf's progress log
                    Start of PE (16.7.2013)
                    Current (16.1.2019)

Comment

Day 25

Once again this accounts for yesterday's workout.

I tried to increase the overall jelqs and stretches by 10% however I see signs of turtling and that I over-trained so I will cut the increased amount down back to the original amount of jelqs and stretches in the routine. I believe I got ahead of myself and wanted to see if increasing the amount of jelqs will help increase gains.

I won't consider increasing the number of jelqs until I am in the 3rd month of the JP90 routine.

Golf's progress log
                      Start of PE (16.7.2013)
                      Current (16.1.2019)

Comment

I forgot to post my daily log in on the weekend because I was busy off doing some last minute summer break partying off with my cousins in Truckee, CA at Donner Lake, which was incredible!

Current date: 15 August 2013

Day 26 (10 August 2013)

Went smoothly as the other days that I have experienced

Day 27

Rest day

Day 28

Second rest day

Day 29 (13 August 2013)

I couldn't do my JP90 workout because I was on my last day partying with my cousins

Day 30 (14 August 2013)

Everything was all going very smoothly, except I had trouble keeping my erection to the level that I desired. I feel bad for the fact that after my jelqing session was over I had decided to try a little bit of edging and ended very quickly with me ejaculating. I am not sure but I think it was the fact that I hadn't touched myself in a few days and had less control of the built up urge to ejaculate.

Golf's progress log
                        Start of PE (16.7.2013)
                        Current (16.1.2019)

Comment

I am a little backed up on the log but hopefully I will have this all up to date.

I measured myself a day ago as my first month of JP90 is over with and I am now on the second month.

Last measurements was on 7 August 2013
                          BPEL: 7.1 inches
                          NBPEL: 6.4 inches

Current Measurements taken on 15 August 2013
                          BPEL: 7.125 inches
                          NBPEL: 6.4 to 6.5 inches (I can't remember the exact measurement but it was around those guidelines)

No gains in girth but some in length so I am happy with that.

Now to get onto the workout routine for the days I slipped on posting and the one today

Day 31 (15 August 2013) & today's workout (16 August 2013)

Everything has been running smoothly with the routine, however I was a bit cautious with myself when it came to warm ups and warm downs these past few days for the reason that I use a hot towel on my crotch and that my thighs were sunburned from tanning a bit too long in the sun. I thought that the towel I was using might drape over onto one of my thighs or both resulting in some pain from the fact that hot stuff on sunburned areas is not the best thing to do.

Notes:
                          Nothing really changed in my routine except putting more concentration in my jelqs and trying to perform good consistent jelqs rather than sloppy ones because my mind has wondered off during my workout routine and I notice my jelqs weren't as good as they should be.

I am not seeing any negative signs of my workout that I can notice. I will go over the PI (Physiological Indicators) to be completely positive that I am not having negative PIs from my workouts.

I am still thinking about increasing some stuff in the JP90 routine however I am being cautious that I might overtrain or something. I think I will go ask some people around in the Beginner's Forum and see what they have to say.

Golf's progress log
                          Start of PE (16.7.2013)
                          Current (16.1.2019)

Comment

Day 32 (17 August 2013)

I decided to take things more slowly with the workout and do more quality jelqs. For awhile my usual rock-hard morning erections stopped coming and spontaneous erections were a bit of a rarity. One thing I noticed when looking at my routine was that I was using a grip that had more pressure than I needed. I feel as though I was overtraining at the time so from now on I am going to do my workout with a lighter grip.

Notes:
                            Doing yesterday's workout (day 32) was nice because I felt like I was making the right choice by doing the jelqs with a lighter grip. When I woke up this morning I was greeted with a nice rock-hard morning erection. The feeling of post-workout is better. I don't feel "overworked" down there at all and that I am going to continue with a lighter grip from now on.

Golf's progress log
                            Start of PE (16.7.2013)
                            Current (16.1.2019)

Comment

Day 33 & Day 34

Rest Day

Golf's progress log
                              Start of PE (16.7.2013)
                              Current (16.1.2019)

Comment

Working...
                              X