Gooners Progress for 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gooners Progress for 2014

Sup dudes, it has been a while since I posted and I havent PE'd for a while now. Just got motivated to start again and have adopted the JP 90 day routine with a few other advanced exercises that I feel comfortable with added in. I feel like if I share my progress with you it will keep me motivated to keep working hard and get the most out of this. I measured myself on the 23rd of December and came out with
    : Erect Length- 17cm
    Erect Girth- 5 inches

My 6 month goal is
    : Erect Length- 18cm
    Erect Girth- 5.25 inches

My long term goal is
    : Erect Length- 20cm
    Erect Girth- 6 inches

This workout feels brilliant already. I dont generally measure my flaccid as it changes too frequently but I have noticed that it appears thicker all of the time. I will be posting my monthly measurements on this thread for anyone that is interested. Love the positivity of this site and the advice that everyone gives each other is great to see. Cheers guys.

It has been 1 month (technically 3 weeks due to a holiday) since I have started my version of the JP90 routine and I am really pleased. I have always been doubtful of PE just because it seems too good to be true. I am happy to say that in this short time I have added half a centimeter in length and 1/8th of an inch in girth. While this may seem a small gain, it is a real gain and has made me even more motivated to keep at it. Will post my next measurements in a month. Cheers

20th of January:
    Erect Length- 17.5cm
    Erect Girth- 5.12 inches

My 6 month goal is:
    Erect Length- 18cm
    Erect Girth- 5.25 inches

My long term goal is:
    Erect Length- 20cm
    Erect Girth- 6 inches

Comment

Working...
    X