Took a long break now back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took a long break now back

Well after doing pe for years and coming to major plateau I decided I would take about a 6 month deconditioning break. That 6 month break has turned into well over a year. I would start up a routine and within a week I'd stop again.
    That's all over. I restated my pe journey last week with the jp beginner program just to get back in the swing of things and today I began the jelq free routine. For the first few weeks I'm going to use a MWF schedule with 50 squeezes and 250-300 side to side stretches and add more when I feel need to.
    I'll post up some starting measurements in the next few days.

Glad to have you back. There is nothing better then taking a decon break and getting your head back into the game. It works wonders and I can't wait to see your progress. Keep us up to date and good luck!
    12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
    6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
    4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    The League Of PE Legends
    2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Yeah, it always nice to to take a break here and there from things. I bet you'll make some good gains. Do you know if you lost any of your gains from the year long break?
      Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
      Start of PE (16.7.2013)
      BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
      Current (16.1.2019)
      BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

I'm pretty sure I've lost about a half inch in length. Maybe only a quarter in girth. I'll know for sure later when I get some measurements

Comment

Gains will come back quickly, don't worry about that!

Welcome back!
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Well I took some restarting measurements last night and it was about what I expected. I'm down a half inch in bpel and about a quarter in eg from where I was in my "prime". Hopefully it comes back along with some extra.

Restarting measurements:

Bpel: 6.25
            Eg mid: 4.5
            Eg base: 5

Comment

Working...
            X