Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE Log

Hi PEGym,

I've spent a lot of time around the forums in the last week trying to soak up all the information. I was once given the advice "you'll have learned when everything starts to sound the same". Well, I'm at that point so I'm going to start a log right here.

I have PE due to both poor masturbatory habits when I was younger and a tense pelvic floor. For any newcomers, that means that I tried to quickly reach orgasm which turned into a bad ingrained habit. One's body begins to involuntarily kegel, forcing orgasm and creating a weak pelvic floor.

I developed this routine based off of these main threads:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...aculation.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...loor-yoga.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...r-balance.html

If I determine that I need to work more on the psychology, I plan on going through ByggD's guide:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...-response.html

Here's my game plan for the next week. I will update as necessary.

GOAL: I will easily be able to last ten minutes in bed, sober, without a condom, by September 31

Workout:

Plateau Edging
    Reverse Kegels
    Pelvic Floor Stretching
    Positive Mindframes

1) Plateau Edging

Right now, I am at phase one:

1. Eliminating Involuntary Kegels (IK). While doing this, don't worry yourself about the plateau phase or feeling pleasure, the goal is simply to maintain a relaxed pelvic floor to give you a good foundation for the later stages. You need to become aware of IKs, so pay attention for any spasms. You can try placing a hand on your pelvic floor area and feeling for any movement. You may even find yourself holding a single long involuntary kegel for the duration. As mentioned earlier, the way to counter these is to use reverse kegels when you notice a spasm, or hold a light RK for the duration of edging. Also, have an out of sex RK routine. While in this stage, most of your edging should be done with a blank mind and a slow stroke rate, so you can focus on getting rid of those IK.

Once I get through that phase I will move on to the second. I will perform workouts at 20 minutes and take it from there.

2) Reverse Kegels

I will perform 10 minutes EACH of front reverse kegels and back reverse kegels

3) Pelvic Floor Yoga

I will stretch for at least 15 minutes at the end of my workouts. I will choose various exercises from this page

4) Positive Mindset

*I will speak positively to myself before and after workouts "I am improving. I am in control"
    *I will also understand that stopping a workout early in order to avoid losing control is actually me keeping control.
    *When I am drunk I have great results because I am not concerned about ejaculating and I am having fun. I will remind myself that "sex is FUN" because that's what it is!

I will be starting my first workout shortly. I am looking forward to keeping this thread up to date. Feel free to post any questions or encouragement along the way!

to the Gym!

Good luck on your journey!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Okay, just finished my workout for the day.

1) Plateau Edging

WOW, this was nearly impossible. I guess I have a really bad case of PE because I, within maybe a minute, starting feeling my arousal shoot through the roof. I really only wound up being able to take 2-3 fingers and go 1/2 way either up or down my penis, with occasionally going all the way (up to the perineum).

I was constantly monitoring my involuntary kegels but a few minutes in decided to switch to a loose/constant RK to offset what I felt I couldn't handle yet (combating individual kegel). I wound up having to stop a bunch of time stop manually restore me to a more reasonable arousal (a 7 as opposed to a 9), and the involuntary kegels started to show up around minute 14-15 for me. However, I got through these guys and feel really accomplished! I'm not going to ejaculate during training for at least the first 5-10 sessions. I instantly regret every time I've masturbated and not taking my time.. I am very proud that I successfully got through this exercise because it wasn't easy!

2) Reverse Kegels

Successfully completed everything here. Two 10 minute sets, one for front reverse and one for back reserve. It definitely feels like I have more control over my back reverse. I can push out the back but not the front on its own. I will continue to monitor in the next week and see where it leaves me.

I use an app that counts down 10 second intervals (10 seconds on 10 seconds rest) called IntervalTimer for iOS. This was a good opportunity to keep my positive mindset so I was careful to remind myself a lot of what I can do during this section.

3) Pelvic FLoor Yoga

Today I did the following stretches:

Beginning Yoga Poses : Yoga Child Pose - YouTube
      Yoga Pose: Reclining Hero Pose (Supta Virasana) - YouTube (seemed worthless)
      Yoga Therapy : Yoga Exercises for Prostate - YouTube (on this pose, my floor started to spasm so that is something to keep an eye on in future stretches)

4) Positive Mindset -- Did well at this. Was consistently reminding myself that I can ACCOMPLISH WHATEVER I SET MY MIND TO

5) Bonus: Overcoming Premature Ejacuation Hypnosis tapes. For a few sessions I went to a hypnotherapist to try to assess my PE. I eventually became able to get in touch with my subconscious. Somewhere along this time, I discovered PE Gym. During one of my sessions, we were trying to get to the root of the problem. My subconscious told me that hypnosis wasn't the answer, and to instead "do the exercises".

I will continue to do the audio tapes (30 mins) because they will help with the psychological challenges.

Right now it looks like I will continue these exercises for the 5 week days, then rest on the 2 weekends.

It does seem like it is difficult for me to group everything together as the exercises + tapes take about 90 minutes to complete. What I am going to do instead is group the edging and hypnosis tape during the morning after my first two hours of work. Then I will do the RK exercises and stretching later on in the day (aiming for about 5 PM).

All in all, I feel really accomplished with everything. Long journey ahead but at least I'm walking down the road!

Comment

Going to get my workout in when I have more time later. I will be combining both parts again which is not ideal but at least I'll get the workout done.

One thing that is interesting is that I am noticing how often I IK throughout the day. During my exercises it actually wasn't that bad but I clearly do it a lot during the day. I will combat this will a RK but will be experimenting with a sustained RK hold when I get my strength up.

Comment

Great writing style, easy to read !
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Thanks Dangler!

Going in for my morning routine now

Comment

I pushed everything together again today. I think it's okay for now, it will just depend on how I feel through each day:

1) Plateau Edging

I felt much more confident today. While I am still using 3 fingers at the moment, I was able to stay more in the middle area of my shaft (more sensitive) than the base compared with yesterday. I also used more lube and stroked slightly more aggressively.

I went with the sustained RK because I wasn't sure if my pelvic floor was tight or not. Monitoring my floor will take time because it's been tight my entire adult life.

On Monday I felt that I had a stop a bunch of times throughout the training to restore a more reasonable level. Today that feeling of overwhelming didn't occur until about 15 minutes in (I stopped a couple times between 15-20 mins). I think this is partially because of my improvement and also because I am becoming more familiar with how I react to stimulation.

I still feel like I am teetering on the edge for most of the session. I feel like I have two options: keep pushing the envelope by increasing my stimulation (and thus continuing to feel on the edge) or maintain the level of stimulation and "conquer" that level. I am going to push on and continue to ramp up my level of stimulation so I can get to a simulated sex level more quickly.

Still going to stick with the plan of not ejaculating during training for at least the first 5-10 sessions. I also did a good job of positive encouragement throughout the session. I feel more confident than Monday for sure.

2) Reverse Kegels

Successfully completed everything here. Two 10 minute sets, one for front reverse and one for back reserve. Not too much to notice here, I'm going to pay more attention to how relaxed my floor feels throughout the day

3) Pelvic Floor Yoga

Yoga Therapy : Yoga Exercises for Prostate - YouTube (on this pose, my floor started to spasm so that is something to keep an eye on in future stretches)

The stretching was just okay. I don't know how effective these poses are. I am going to check out the stretching thread and see what other members are doing with effective results.

4) Positive Mindset -- Did well at this. Was consistently reminding myself that I can ACCOMPLISH WHATEVER I SET MY MIND TO

5) Bonus: Overcoming Premature Ejacuation Hypnosis tapes. Accomplished. I actually think on Monday I may have fallen asleep during the tape (which is not as effective), but today I did a better job staying awake and listening.

Another good way of training. Very happy with the effort. I'm excited to be able to see some results!

Comment

Update for today... I'll be doing my training in about 5 hours from now when I have spare time.

I have been in a battle or sorts with my IK during non-workouts. It's really cool to be able to notice and be aware of it happening.

One interesting area where it happens is while peeing. I always kegel at the end to make sure that everything came out, but I've been trying to just RK the leftover urine instead.

Report to come after my workout today! Everything will be grouped together again which I'm starting to not mind.

Comment

1) Plateau Edging

Today felt like a breakthrough session for me! I went into edging feeling confident. I use more lube and four fingers as opposed to three. I was using slightly more aggressive strokes again.

Around 10 minutes in I had to calm down and take a break for a second.

After 17 minutes or so it felt like I lost a little bit of EQ, but today for the first time ever the 20 minutes ended and I didn't feel like I was about to burst. I felt like I could keep going if I needed to.

Granted, my comparative level of stimulation to sex nulls in comparison (I am not even touching my glands or the head of my penis) but I can absolutely feel a difference. Going to just keep at it here and see how everything progresses. I am hopeful that I can get more aggressive with pace and firmness of my strokes within the next week.

2) Reverse Kegels

Successfully completed everything here. Two 10 minute sets, one for front reverse and one for back reserve. Not too much to notice here, I'm going to pay more attention to how relaxed my floor feels throughout the day

3) Pelvic Floor Yoga

The stretching was just okay. I don't know how effective these poses are. I am going to check out the stretching thread and see what other members are doing with effective results.

5) Bonus: Overcoming Premature Ejacuation Hypnosis tapes. I actually popped these guys in last night when I went to bed and likely listened to them at least four times. I did my tapes (while awake) today and made sure to sit up so I didn't fall asleep early. This time everything worked perfectly.

Really gonna ride the momentum here and see where I wind up. Pretty excited for the future!

Comment

Nicely planned routine, I've read all the same posts but my routine is nowhere nearly so well organized. I think I'll steal a few tips from you! Firstly, I'll remember to keep IKs in check while edging. I can lay there stroking with lube for 30 minutes, but I'm not sure it's doing anything for me.
                    Oh yeah, consider adding jelqs, I had never heard of them before and now they are my favorite.
                    2014-05-03 BPEL 7.00, EG 5.50, BPFSL 7.25, FG 4.60
                    2014-07-11 BPEL 7.12, EG 5.50, BPFSL 7.25, FG 4.50
                    2014-09-19 BPEL 7.25, EG 5.50, BPFSL 7.50, FG 5.00

My Progress Log http://www.pegym.com/forums/progress...gress-log.html

Comment

Thanks eworthi

When you are edging for 30 minutes with lube, are you simulating sex in any way? (eg. full strokes, lots of stimulation on the head of your penis). I feel like if you aren't that might be the next step?

Comment

1) Plateau Edging

I had a very mediocre workout today. It felt lackluster and I had a bit of fatigue. While I generally feel like this is the time for a day off, I think I'm going to push through. Today felt more like the second day, with a little loss of EQ at the end of the workout.

2) Reverse Kegels

I did actually skip RK today because I was feeling a little fatigued. I don't want to overdo things.

3) Pelvic Floor Yoga

5) Bonus: Overcoming Premature Ejacuation Hypnosis tapes. I actually popped these guys in last night when I went to bed and likely listened to them at least four times. I did my tapes (while awake) today and made sure to sit up so I didn't fall asleep early. This time everything worked perfectly.

Slightly discouraging day but nothing outside of the unexpected (they can't all feel amazing!)

I think that this is where some people would take off and then give it another shot, I have the opportunity to put in a good workout tomorrow and then take off Sunday as planned. That's what I'll do.

Comment

I didn't have an opportunity to work out over the weekend but I will be maintaining the routine today.

One thing that I've noticed all day today is that my IK seem to be fighting back against me! It feels like my body wants to constantly kegel, which I'm guessing it's been doing all along, but I am only now at the point where I can notice it. I will keep at it and see what happens.

Comment

I've actually been doing my routines without posting in this thread.

I've switched to the following:

1) Edging 20 minutes -- I am going to begin incorporating touching the head of my penis in an effort to combat IK that inevitably occur. I need to invest lots of time into working on reducing IK here

2) Arousal Techniques -- I need to learn what impacts my arousal level and fully grasp being in a 7 vs an 8 (and how to get back to a 7 and stay there)

3) Kegel/Reverse Kegel Routine -- After some research I've learned that a kegel is a strengthening exercise which a reverse kegel is a stretching exercise. Therefore, I've switched my routine to 50x0 second hold kegels and reverse kegels, followed by 10x10 second holds of front kegels, back kegels, front reverse, back reverse kegels. The goal is to not overlook the necessary strength element (a good analogy I read was akin to the wheels of a bike -- it is easier to balance a bike when the wheels are tight/strong as opposed to flimsy/loose).

4) Stretching -- Deep Squat stretch for eventually 15 minutes, currently whatever I can handle (which is the 5-7 minute range)

Comment

Do u do these every day?? Do u feel it better with kegel incorporated??

Comment

Working...
                              X