Juuyan's log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juuyan's log

Hi everyone, it has been more than 1 year since I found this site and started reading around. After a while I decided to give pe a try and began a stretching only routine made by myself. I got an increment in BPEL of about 0.3" in 3/4 months, but I was barely consistent and I didn't track down all increments. I also noticed a lower EQ (probably caused by the stretching only). At a time I just quitted and lost my few gains.

Now, almost 1 year later I made a promise to myself to begin to work properly. My EQ never was so low and I hate the lose of morning wood, I'm still 26 and I want it back, stronger than before. My last experience will surely help me, expecially with grip and intensity issues, but I will still start with the JP90's routine.

Current stats:

BPEL: 5.5"
    EG: 4.2"

Short term goals:

BPEL: 6.5"
    EG: 4.5"

I feel too low in girth, but still want to increase lenght first. I know my erect quality right now is very bad, but I look at the positive side: I will probably notice more gains in short time. I also have a curve to the left and want to get rid of it, but for now I will just ass some seconds to right stretching e right jelqing, without forcing it to much.

What else to say? Forgive me for any english mistakes, I know there will be. I'm starting right now and hope to have successes to share with you soon.

to the Gym Juuyan!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please read the START HERE thread and focus on safety.

Congrats on starting a log, it is a good way to stay motivated and get feedback!

When done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

I recommend you first condition your penis by following a beginner's manual routine for at least 90 days or until you stop gaining - whichever comes last. Most members here start with JP90, and gain fine from it, being an intense beginner's routine, you may want to consider starting slow and gradually increase workload!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Helpful jelqing Information

Stamina exercises contribute to EQ, penile health and gains, I suggest you read through the Premature Ejaculation Forum and follow a balanced regular and reverse kegels routine for optimum pelvic floor health and conditioning, as well as practice Edging for more stamina and control.

Good Luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
    X