TastyFelloW's Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TastyFelloW's Journal

The main reason why I started this journal is to keep me motivated and because I want to see my progress in time, also seeking advice from fellow members.

I've been through some rough times a while ago.
    I'm doing PE for myself and for pleasing my future girlfriend. Also doing this as a reward for all those hard times and actually coming on top with the best outcome of all that has happened.
    I'm also hitting the gym and I want to have a better shaped healthy body as well. (I've started doing PE and gym almost at the same time)

I'm interested in bodybuilding and PE is also a passion of mine.

I started PE few weeks back (also done it couple of years back for a month with no rest and I've gained pretty good in that month, but for some reason I was satisfied and stopped PE-ing), doing exercises and getting familiar with them and also researching for PE knowledge. In these weeks I also learned that I would better go for a lighter routine, such as 2 days on and 1 day off. I stumbled accidentally on this website to find out that is a fountain of knowledge as far as PE goes.(and other stuff )

I'm an adept of natural exercising and I'm gonna do all of the exercises manually, also no supplements.

It's time to work, doesn't it?

My progress so far: +0.5 inch length.
    TastyFelloW
    Last edited by TastyFelloW; 10-15-2014, 12:17 PM.

Whooo Hooooo a LOG ! Congratulate your self for being motivated. Happy !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

First Week
      and
      First Official workout:

10 minutes warm up using heating pad

150 jelqs

20 helicopter shakes

Streches to all directions

10 circle stretches to the left then to the right. (4times)

Helicopter shakes, normal streches to all directions and circle streches done 4 times

Warm down: 5 minutes using heating pad

A fair workout since I couldn't sleep that well. Woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall back to sleep, probably because of the heat.

I leave the kegels for later in the day. Also going to do some research about them, how good are they and what do they target.

Also until now I used a washed cloth for warm up and I think I used to overheat a lot but at least I was warmed up. Using the heating pad seems that's not warming up well my penis. I wrapped the heating pad around my stick and kept it there for 10 minutes to warm up and I didn't feel that I was warmed up well. Probably I did not use the heating pad properly, who knows... any ideas?

Next workout: 05.08.2014
      TastyFelloW
      Last edited by TastyFelloW; 09-05-2014, 12:55 AM.

Comment

It's the second night in a row that i couldn't sleep, so I will be doing my PE in 07.08.2014.
        TastyFelloW
        Last edited by TastyFelloW; 08-05-2014, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
          Whooo Hooooo a LOG ! Congratulate your self for being motivated. Happy !
          Thank your for your support Dangler! and... I just tapped my back
          TastyFelloW
          Last edited by TastyFelloW; 10-14-2014, 07:42 AM.

Comment

06.08.2014 (rest day)

I've had a decent sleep last night so I think I'm bouncing back to normal sleep wise. I'm excited about doing PE tomorrow, also I'm gonna modify the routine a bit and it's gonna be a JP 90 day modified routine.

Comment

10 minutes warm up

Helicopter shakes
              Streches to all directions (Left, right, up, down, straight out); each direction for 30sec. Done 3x times.
              After each stretching set: 5 circle stretches to the left then 5 to the right and then helicopter shakes.

150 jelqs (aiming for quality jelqs)

Warm down 5 minutes

Gonna do my measure up on 07.09.2014

Next workout: 08.08.2014
              TastyFelloW
              Last edited by TastyFelloW; 09-05-2014, 12:55 AM.

Comment

I got the feeling that I'm not doing my PE entirely right, but that's just a feeling and I've just started, I've got to get used to PE-ing. Anyway, time for going to the gyym!!!

Edit: Just did my workout at the gym and it was.... AWESOME!!! Felt so driven and concentrated. Also positive PI's and excited for the next PE workout!

TastyFelloW out!
                TastyFelloW
                Last edited by TastyFelloW; 08-07-2014, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Pretty good workout today. Anyway it's time for Gym!!

Comment

A very good gym workout today as well (legz day) . So now I'm chilling a bit before going to work, listening to music.

Edit: Also my dangly member seems to be fluffier, I think that's a positive PI.
                    TastyFelloW
                    Last edited by TastyFelloW; 08-08-2014, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Did my workout. After I finished my workout, my veins were popping out, I think the blood circulation was increased because of PE. A minor setback was that I couldn't maintain a low erection level during the stretches, therefore I decided to start with the jelqs and after I did the stretches.
                      Is there any problem if I switch places with my exercises from time to time, or they must be done always in the same order every time?

Comment

Originally posted by TastyFelloW View Post

Did my workout. After I finished my workout, my veins were popping out, I think the blood circulation was increased because of PE. A minor setback was that I couldn't maintain a low erection level during the stretches, therefore I decided to start with the jelqs and after I did the stretches.
                        Is there any problem if I switch places with my exercises from time to time, or they must be done always in the same order every time?
                        Do not worry about it since it is about experimenting.

For myself doing jelqs prior to my stretches felt much better and I was able to stay more flaccid rather than if I would start with stretches.

Just try things out and change the order if you want to.

Doing good remember to keep the consistency up and keep an eye on your PI's especially your EQ.
                        Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                        Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                        The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleOnes View Post
                          Do not worry about it since it is about experimenting.

For myself doing jelqs prior to my stretches felt much better and I was able to stay more flaccid rather than if I would start with stretches.

Just try things out and change the order if you want to.

Doing good remember to keep the consistency up and keep an eye on your PI's especially your EQ.
                          Actually that's something that crossed my mind, doing jelqs prior to my stretches, because sometimes it's harder to keep my erection in check, but I was also wondering if changing the order would have any impact towards gains later. Also my EQ has always been very good, sometimes impressive. I wonder if it could get over the impressive mark.

Comment

Originally posted by TastyFelloW View Post
                            Actually that's something that crossed my mind, doing jelqs prior to my stretches, because sometimes it's harder to keep my erection in check, but I was also wondering if changing the order would have any impact towards gains later. Also my EQ has always been very good, sometimes impressive. I wonder if it could get over the impressive mark.
                            I think it is about making the workout work for you. I followed the JP90 to exact for some time but then noticed things that I could improve on.

First one was doing kegels outside of my workout and second one was the order of the exercises. Just try things out and see what feels better.

I would recommend for you to keep the same exercises in for atleast 3 months or as long as you see gains from them.
                            Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                            Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                            The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Workout done, feeling good.

TastyFelloW out.

Edit: Also a good gym workout(chest day). I've increased my maximum lifting weight with 11 lbs(5 kg) from last week.
                              TastyFelloW
                              Last edited by TastyFelloW; 09-05-2014, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X