Research ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Research ;)

I heard of jelqing before and heard it was stupid and there is no studies to prove it but then i saw this forum and I couldn't beileve everyone here is lying so im going to do simple test for 1 year i jelq 2 days on and 1 day off. I will do 2-3 seconds jelqs 200 reps. If anyone has some advice i wouldn't mind. So for the sake of science i will attempt to get a larger penis.
    Starting measurements:
    BPEL: 6"
    EG:4.625"
    Personally I would love to see my girth grow wish me luck.

to the Gym researcher005!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please read the START HERE thread and focus on safety.

Having some healthy skepticism is good to keep you willing to research and try as well as safe, as long as it is kept objective!

The following links discuss the science behind PE.

How Does Penis Enlargement Work? A Definitive Guide to a Bigger Penis

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...s-pe-work.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...behind-pe.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...-medicine.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...xperiance.html

When done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

Starting a journal in the progress forum is a good idea, to track your progress and get feedback, also for motivation!

I recommend you first condition your penis by following a beginner's manual routine for at least 90 days or until you stop gaining - whichever comes last. Most members here start with JP90, and gain fine from it, being an intense beginner's routine, you may want to consider starting slow and gradually increase workload!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Good Luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome to the gym luv and since you are testing do a nice progress journal on your results. Just don't over do yourself.
      "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

Thanks for the links, I beileve a lot of you guys have made gains but how much is from improved EQ but i do beileve a lot of you have actually made otherwise this site wouldn't be here

Comment

Hey..... try it!
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

So is jp90 routine for 3 months so i wouldn't have to change reps at all just stick to that routine and also how many days a week is this?

Comment

Originally posted by researcher005 View Post
              Thanks for the links, I beileve a lot of you guys have made gains but how much is from improved EQ but i do beileve a lot of you have actually made otherwise this site wouldn't be here
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...erformers.html

The League Of PE Legends
              MrB8
              Member of the Month Nov 2013
              Last edited by MrB8; 08-21-2014, 06:41 PM. Reason: Fixed link text.
              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by researcher005 View Post
                So is jp90 routine for 3 months so i wouldn't have to change reps at all just stick to that routine and also how many days a week is this?
                Yes, it is for 3 months, you may stay with it if you are still making gains, no need to change what is working.

It is an intense routine, you may start with a lesser amount and gradually increase the workload to what the routine outlines, the routine is like a guide line for you to plan your workouts, use your PIs to guide you through the whole process.

Choose the schedule that fits well with your daily life, and your PIs, make sure to take at least two days of rest every week, so a 5 ON 2 OFF schedule would be the max, some members start with 2 ON 1 OFF.

Comment

Thx I start with 2 days on and 1 day off, some quick info about, I'm young so EQ is at 10 I would say it can be rock hard, I'm muscular and lean so I don't have a fat pad so if gains are made it should be cause of the routine. Main reason i would like to gain is because of the muscle i gained I used to be quite skinny then i started working and gain about 50lbs in 4ish years now I'm quite muscular but also lean can see almost see abs but because of the muslce gains my penis looks smaller.

Comment

Hiya researcher005 and welcome to the forums!

I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

First went quite well I followed jp90 routine I only did 2 sets of jelqs, so i only did 100 jelqs ans 60 v jelqs. Tomorrow i will to do 3 sets.
                      Passionate wife thanks for the links

Comment

I meant i will try to do 3, today felt quite with 2 sets

Comment

Working...
                        X