Newbie gains??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie gains??

So a few days ago when I started PE I did a quick length measure. BPEL was over 5.5 but definitely not at the 6.0 mark quite yet. This was measured with a 100% erection. After a few days of somewhat unorganized PE using stretching, kegels, jelqing and everything I decided to start JP90. This morning before I started I did a complete measurement, and I'm now exactly at the 6.0 mark. I know PE alone can't be the only factor in these large amount of gains. My question is how I was able to attain this measurement. I don't think I measured inaccurately either time I measured.

Could it be because I haven't masturbated in several days before my second measurement? Also I'm 18, and hit puberty late so perhaps it's still growing along with the PE? Another theory is that my erections have became stronger from the PE, maybe adding a little extra length and/or girth? Maybe it's newbie gains?

Some feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

Erect lengths are known to vary.

A number of measurements over maybe (a months) time, will let you get a better measurement, eliminate any measuring variances.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Differences in erection quality. As you said, EQ tends to improve when you go a while without wanking. Have a few wanks in the same day, you will notice that your erection quality will diminish more as you go along.
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
      X