Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging and Blueballs..

Hello Everyone,

After a recent PE session, which was followed by edging, I experienced some minor pain.. which I realized was from edging and getting myself excited but not ejaculating. My PE sessions are light... 15 minute warm up, 5 minute stretch, 10 minute jelq and 10 minute slow edge. I was wondering why this pain occurred, and then realized that it was that exact feeling of blue balls i have had in the past.

I guess I am just wondering what I should do... should i just deal with the slight discomfort?

Thanks,

Mike

Mike, welcome to the Gym. Please don't type in bold, it's like you are shouting. My advice, ejaculate. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I would absolutely ejaculate. I've had blue balls a time or two myself and it SUCKS! Ejaculate brother........relieve the pain.
      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

lol what is this blueball shit i hear about? how come i dont get it???

Comment

Some get it more eaisly than others, it is caused by prolonged stimulation but no release.

Comment

Yeah you want to blow the cork son.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Get off dude! My ex gave me a rubdown in the car once, but stopped due to us making it back to her house. The walk from my car to her bed was enough to make me almost cry. Ejaculate!
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Blue balls are caused by a build up of blood in the testicles and scrotum. Two things will help:

1) Apply cool water or a cool wash towel to the area. The cold will constrict the blood vessels forcing blood to leave.
                2) Do some cardio exercise afterwards. During exercise the body diverts blood away from places like the genitals to working muscles, to aid oxygen delivery.
                Starting Stats

NBPEL: 5.8"
                EG: 4.5"

Goal

NBPEL: 7.0"
                EG: 5.0"

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys. While I can see how blowing my load would alleviate the pain, I thought the whole point of edging was to not get off?

Comment

You can eventually... the point is more for you to learn your body's signs for the PONR and how to control yourself.
                    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                    X