Minimum size for giving girl orgasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minimum size for giving girl orgasm

What is the minimum size of a penis needed in order to give an orgasm? Length and Girth wise.

A little about myself. I'm a college student, a virgin, and I have a small penis at 4 inches erect length. I am a very social guy. I am able to talk to girls and get their attention unlike my other friends who can't and yet still can get girls. Even my friends ask how come I can flirt and get the attention of so many hot girls but can't make a move. Well, my confidence killer is my penis. My biggest fear is the question "is it in yet?" If I even managed to get a girl to have sex with me, if I heard those words, I would probably never have sex again. I am currently close with two beautiful girls that guys try to get at all the time but it is clear that I have better connection with them. If I could only muster up the courage to ask them out.

So is it even possible to pleasure a girl with my penis size? Thank You.

Please excuse the complaining, weak tone of this post, I'm just really depressed right now and I just needed to let this out somewhere.
    Now I might not have micropenis, but my penis is small enough for me to say it's small. I don't understand those who complain about 5 in erect penises. How I wish for something like that.

Starting
    Flaccid Length: 2 inches
    Erect Length: 3 - 3.5 in

Current
    Flaccid Length: 3 in
    Erect Length: 4 in

There should be no minimum size. It isn't about the penis, or at least should not be. I have said this before. My wife has had larger than me, only one. But it was a long time boyfriend from high school. Not sure if he gave her orgasms, but he didn't make her squirt. Probably the second time we had sex I made her cum all over the place. It iis more about the emotional component for females.
    My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Originally posted by DownLow View Post
      There should be no minimum size. It isn't about the penis, or at least should not be. I have said this before. My wife has had larger than me, only one. But it was a long time boyfriend from high school. Not sure if he gave her orgasms, but he didn't make her squirt. Probably the second time we had sex I made her cum all over the place. It iis more about the emotional component for females.
      Right, I understand for girls it is more emotional but get her to feel me inside her would be the goal. If I penetrate her but shes just staring at me with a blank stare with no feelings then I might as well not have sex.
      Now I might not have micropenis, but my penis is small enough for me to say it's small. I don't understand those who complain about 5 in erect penises. How I wish for something like that.

Starting

Current

Comment

Rub your penis on her clit, and when you are having sex with her, introduce clitoral stimulation and anal play. I can get my girl off with my hands, I know she feels my fingers when inside of her, so I imagine you could do the same with your penis.
        My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...onups-log.html

Comment

There are 4 inches and shorter dildos for sale, so this size is enough to give an orgasm...
          And many women experience only clitoral orgasms: even a penetration of a 10 inches penis won't work in these cases.

And I think that 150-155cm girls will be happy with a 4 inches penis the same way a 170-175 with a 5-5.5 one...

Your penis size is enough for a happy sex life, but since PE works, you can also add 1-1.5 inch length to your penis to boost your self esteem.

Comment

Originally posted by robertocanza View Post
            There are 4 inches and shorter dildos for sale, so this size is enough to give an orgasm...
            And many women experience only clitoral orgasms: even a penetration of a 10 inches penis won't work in these cases.

And I think that 150-155cm girls will be happy with a 4 inches penis the same way a 170-175 with a 5-5.5 one...

You penis size is enough for a happy sex life, but since PE works, you can also add 1-1.5 inch length to your penis to boost your self esteem.
            I know I will have a happy sex life since I will always feel the stimulation but I'm worried about any girl leaving me for having a small penis.

What do you mean by clitoral orgasms? Are you talking about before even inserting?

And what do you mean by 150-155cm girls? what are you measuring here?

Thank You for your input all

Starting

Current

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSize View Post
              I know I will have a happy sex life since I will always feel the stimulation but I'm worried about any girl leaving me for having a small penis.

What do you mean by clitoral orgasms? Are you talking about before even inserting?

And what do you mean by 150-155cm girls? what are you measuring here?

Thank You for your input all
              i think he was talking about height.
              Hey man don't get depressed.
              Remember you do PE!
              You will get bigger!

Comment

If you get the opportunity just go and have sex and have a great time.Leave those worries behind and you just may surprise yourself!
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

yeah I need to keep up with my pe.
                  I keep losing the motivation to finish a PE session. usually I just start a PE session and end up masturbating thinking there is no point since even if I gain, I will still be under average

Starting

Current

Comment

Those thoughts will get you no where!
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

man look at you my friend. Your penis right now, You have gained half an inch in erect length!!! Aren't you happy of that???? Can't you see how great that is????? Plus. Are you measuring bone pressed? Because it sounds like you are talking of just non bone pressed erection length my friend. And if that is so, take abone pressed measurement ok? Take one. You'll be closer to average than you thought before. Also, what is your girth?

Comment

Bone Pressed Flaccid Length - 3 inches
                        Bone Pressed Erect Length - 5 inches
                        Flaccid Girth - 3 3/4 inches
                        Erect Girth - 4 inches
                        Erect Length - 4 inches
                        Flaccid Length - 2 1/2 inches

I do take bone pressed measurements but I do not rely on them. It gives a false image that makes it seem like my penis is bigger than it actually is. Like you said, I'll be closer to average than I thought before. But that is only because I'm creating a false measurement by jamming down the ruler into my crotch. That is why I prefer just regular measurement. If I do gain, then it has to be something obvious for me to see rather than a small increment that I would not be able to tell by measuring.

Starting

Current

Comment

Don't lose hope. Looks like you have already experience gains from PE. Keep up the good work and you will grow bigger. Even a 1/2 gain will help boost your self confidence.

My gf can feel a finger in her pussy. Therefore yours should your finger or dick too. Also, when you thrust do it in a circular motion and she will feel you rubbing up against the side. Remember 95% of the nerve endings in her pussy are in the first 2/3 inches so no problem at all.

Comment

Incorrect, BPEL is the way to measure since it is stable. NBPEL will vary with your weight, BPEL will not. Thus BPEL is more stable, which again makes it "better". That being said, depending on how long you are willing to PE, you can be well above average. The only problem is, it takes TIME! Time and effort are very important. And also that height correlation to women's vagina size is incorrect. It is the same as claiming it or men. Which we all know isn't true, there is no correlation. Vagina sizes vary as much as penis sizes, though they are more difficult to "spot".

-UYN-
                            19/04/2011
                            FG: 4.25" +0.45
                            FL: 5.19" +0.69
                            EG: 4.75" +0.45
                            BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                            NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                            BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Well, I can actually speak from experience here. When I was younger, I had a boyfriend for a while who was probably about 4 inches in length and 4" EG. We had a fine time and he gave me plenty of orgasms. Looking back on it now, I expect that he was worried about his size, but in those days it never occurred to me to think that might be an issue for him -- I wanted him, and that was all that mattered to me. We had great sex, and I guess I probably helped his self-confidence but I never knew anything about that!

So.... stop worrying, and go out and have fun!

Comment

Working...
                              X