Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can you tell if a girl (specifically your gf) is lying to you..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can you tell if a girl (specifically your gf) is lying to you..

guys/gals what are your views about this.. how can you tell if your gf or if youre lying to your bf..

is it like you cant tell him your password on fb or other accounts.. is it like you tel your bf that your account has been hacked but your profiles last login is just yesterday.. i really need your views guys.. so that i can decide already.. if il still continue this rel or lose hope in it..

i hope youll give me feed backs cuz im starting to feel low on myself.. i think im stupid.. maybe i am.. maybe cuz love is blinding me.. any advices.. tsk it seems im really unlucky when it comes to rels..

Comment

dude if you need to talk you can private message me. jealousy will kill you tho. facebook is the devil when it comes to girlfriends. it makes it real easy to stalk them and blow up unfounded conclusions in your mind. it also makes it easier to catch a cheater....
      The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
      now: 7X5
      next: 8X6

Comment

I think we need more information before we can give feedback on this particular situation .. why are you wanting her password?
        just because she won't give you her passwords doesn't mean she has something to hide or is lying
        how long have you been together? do you live together? do you check up on her often? could she just be setting a boundary because she is at her limit for your lack of trust and insecurity about her leaving you for another man? Could it just be a power struggle you are trying to control her by invading her personal space because you need reassurance and she is saying no because she needs you to trust her?
        Has there been other issues in the past that give you reason to not trust her?
        ~ If.....
        ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
        ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

il answer all your question on my other thread.. i hope its ok though il share with you guys our story

Comment

i just posted my whole story.. if you need to know more il reply asap

Comment

Never give anyone your password for any of those internet sites. One sure fire way to tell if she's lying to you is that she won't look you straight in the eye when telling you something.
              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Although, it is possible at times to be certain that someone is lying to you (when their words clearly contradict what you know to be reality), there is no way to be absolutely certain that someone is not lying to you. You either trust them or you don't.

What do you imagine your girlfriend might be lying to you about?

Comment

cuz for me its a clear lie already.. when she said that she doesnt use myspace anymore.. then i checked then i saw the last login was nov 17 2010..
                  her alibi is someone hacked it but her primary pic was updated aswell.. my point is if your not hiding anything from me.. why do you avoid letting me see your account or even be added to your account..

Comment

The following techniques to telling if someone is lying are often used by police and security experts. This knowledge is also useful for managers, employers, and for anyone to use in everyday situations where telling the truth from a lie can help prevent you from being a victim of fraud/scams and other deceptions.

Signs of Deception:

Body Language of Lies:

• Physical expression will be limited and stiff, with few arm and hand movements. Hand, arm and leg movement are toward their own body the liar takes up less space.
                    • A person who is lying to you will avoid making eye contact.
                    • Hands touching their face, throat & mouth. Touching or scratching the nose or behind their ear. Not likely to touch his chest/heart with an open hand.

Emotional Gestures & Contradiction

• Timing and duration of emotional gestures and emotions are off a normal pace. The display of emotion is delayed, stays longer it would naturally, then stops suddenly.
                    • Timing is off between emotions gestures/expressions and words. Example: Someone says "I love it!" when receiving a gift, and then smile after making that statement, rather then at the same time the statement is made.
                    • Gestures/expressions don’t match the verbal statement, such as frowning when saying “I love you.”
                    • Expressions are limited to mouth movements when someone is faking emotions (like happy, surprised, sad, awe, )instead of the whole face. For example; when someone smiles naturally their whole face is involved: jaw/cheek movement, eyes and forehead push down, etc.

Interactions and Reactions

• A guilty person gets defensive. An innocent person will often go on the offensive.

• A liar is uncomfortable facing his questioner/accuser and may turn his head or body away. • A liar might unconsciously place objects (book, coffee cup, etc.) between themselves and you.
                    Verbal Context and Content

• A liar will use your words to make answer a question. When asked, “Did you eat the last cookie?” The liar answers, “No, I did not eat the last cookie.”
                    •A statement with a contraction is more likely to be truthful: “ I didn't do it” instead of “I did not do it”
                    • Liars sometimes avoid "lying" by not making direct statements. They imply answers instead of denying something directly.
                    • The guilty person may speak more than natural, adding unnecessary details to convince you... they are not comfortable with silence or pauses in the conversation.

• A liar may leave out pronouns and speak in a monotonous tone. When a truthful statement is made the pronoun is emphasized as much or more than the rest of the words in a statement.
                    • Words may be garbled and spoken softly, and syntax and grammar may be off. In other
                    words, his sentences will likely be muddled rather than emphasized.
                    • The use of distancing language.

Other signs of a lie:

• If you believe someone is lying, then change subject of a conversation quickly, a liar follows along willingly and becomes more relaxed. The guilty wants the subject changed; an innocent person may be confused by the sudden change in topics and will want to back to the previous subject.
                    • Using humor or sarcasm to avoid a subject.

Final Notes:

Obviously, just because someone exhibits one or more of these signs does not make them a liar. The above behaviors should be compared to a persons base (normal) behavior whenever possible.
                    Most lie detecting experts agree that a combination of body language and other cues must be used to make an educated guess on whether someone is telling the truth or a lie.

How to Detect Lies - body language, reactions, speech patterns
                    May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

Don't judge someone because of their passwords and online shit, if I had a GF and she opened my phone and went straight to my texts and said "what's your password"?

I wouldn't tell her, none of her business, she should trust me enough to let me have my own privacy and if she doesn't... goodbye.

Comment

Well, here is a tip. If when you come home and go in the bedroom to find another guy on top of your girl, she turns to you and says "I'm not cheating on you, honest!", she's lying.

Comment

Working...
                        X