- 07-22-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Blog Entries
Mods please move if this doesn't belong in the relationship section, I wasn't sure! Haha.
But to the question.
1. Does anyone get very sensitive after ejaculation? The other day I got head and after I came she kept me in there to make sure she licked off all of my cum. The problem was that I got VERY sensitive and it was almost too much for me. She kept licking and it was so intense it was almost painful for me.
Anyone else have that? Cause I had to stop her the second time she gave me head that night because it was so intense after I came that time.
2. If y'all have been like this how did you get over the sensation? Maybe it's because I'm just not used to it?
Thanks.Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG
- 07-22-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
Yep, very sensitive after ejaculation
Sometimes I like it, sometimes it is too much, it depends really!
- 07-22-2012 #3
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Blog Entries
Happens to me to, weather from getting head, or just a good screw . when the condom comes off after sex i almost guard it cause it's so sensitive lol. even though i try to protect mine, i am guessing the best way to stop having it be un bearable is to let it get attention in a controlled way, and just build up7.17.2012 (start)
"When in doubt, lubricate.” – Jamie Hyneman
- 07-23-2012 #4
Extreme sensitivity during male refactory period is common/normal. I am typically this way but in a very erotic situation in which I am also physically still able to go (not too tired or drained) what your fwb did by continuing to suck dick, I absolutely love! Going all the way through a powerful orgasm, full ejaculation, and her still stimulating my cock orally, all while I am half-blacking out, then returning to a hormon-driven hip thruster, that is pretty fun indeed. If you practice edging, balooning, or mmo alot you may eventually grow to like it as well. If you are younger, enjoying or just ignoring the pain involved is difficult. When you are an old sadist like me, it is not a big issue even in a bad case. Really, unless you are still hard or getting hard from her continued action you should just pull out for a couple minutes or longer just after she has taken all of you cum.
Judging from your other post on communication with your new fwb, you seem timid regarding voicing yourself during sex. In a fwb relationship, you should be much more spontanious and quick to say, "ouch!" if something hurts, or "hell yeah that feels good!", as well as communicating--having conversations about sexual details. If you open-up in a fun way, she will too. This is part of what makes a fwb so desirable. Just relax and do not worry so much about what she is thinking or that your preferences will upset her. If she is that big a baby (insecure) then a fwb relationship will not last long anyway. The more you relax and have spontanious fun, the more she will enjoy you as well as you enjoying her more."Dogs bark at what they do not know ... Many fail to grasp what is right in the palm of their hand ... Lovers of wisdom must open their minds to very many things ... A wonderful harmony is created when we join together the seemingly unconnected" ~Heraclitus
Enhance Your Penis in the Shower
Use the Bathmate to build a bigger and harder penis. It's as easy as 1-2-3 Shower! For a limited time, PEGym users get 33% OFF.
- By ricky90 in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 06-03-2012, 10:46 AM
- By Peter76 in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2012, 10:25 PM
- By mumbojumbo in forum Success ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2010, 03:18 PM
- By Big Al in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 08-28-2009, 08:22 AM