Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advice

Ok so heres what I need advice on:

Im 18 and was at my friends house and we were talking in the kitchen and his Mom was there too I was holding their dog- "shes in love with me" and I asked how old she was and they said 42 and I kinda stared at his mom and said I guess I have a thing for older women and she said you better watch yourself because I'm bout that age.

Not too long after I was in the kitchen and she started leaning on me
    How can I pursue this?

If it is your friend's mom....You don't pursue it. If you did it would be impossible to keep it hidden and that would cause major issues in your life.

If you like older women, there are thousands to choose from and they are everywhere. Get out to the mall, the supermarket, the library, where ever...and start flirting with them.

I have always been into older women. When I was 30 I dated a (very attractive) 51 year old. But now that I'm 45, my age has caught with with my taste.
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Think with your melon on this one not your banana, your friends mom might be very attractive and stirs emotion in you when round her, but you need to ask yourself how would you feel if it were the other way round and your friend had a thing for your mother.

I think you might be a little creeped out that one of your mates was hitting on the woman who gave birth to you!

Where could it possibly lead, your only going to make things weird and awkward, unless you see yourself being some kind of father figure to your friend?

Most likely you will provoke feelings of anger from your friend if you pursue this (your friends mom should know better too)

I would do what Sean Jacobs recommends go find another older woman if that's what your into, but best to stay away from friends close relations.

Also welcome to the gym read this if you haven't already \/

START HERE!

Good luck.
      burtybasset
      Retired Moderator
      Member of the Month May 2014
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by burtybasset; 04-24-2014, 11:57 AM. Reason: Spaced posts
      "Those who know others have knowledge,
      those who know themselves have insight.
      Those who master others have force,
      those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Thanks for the advice
        I guess I'll try not to do it
        Even though I feel like he would never find out or I'd probably straight up just tell him

Comment

I still wouldn't take the chance of having your friend not finding out. Do you cherish your friendship more than some simple sex? Doing that is one way to ruin a friendship. If you like older women that is great, there are loads of older woman out there but don't target your friends' mothers because that is only going to end up with a lot of conflict with you and your friends.

This kind of situation reminds me about that movie series called American Pie with one of the characters screwing one of the friend's mother and then his friend finding out later on. He was very pissed off. Pretty funny
          Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
          Start of PE (16.7.2013)
          BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
          Current (16.1.2019)
          BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

Golf is right, this has American Pie written all over it. Would be awesome but more than likely not worth the trouble. Find a new Milf. There are plenty out there willing to bang an 18 year old
            12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
            6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
            4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
            The League Of PE Legends
            2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Uh- BIG no
              Consciousness and intention matter here.

Comment

Check out the local "Retirement Communities" if that's your thing.

A golf buddy of mine is into that, but beware he got an STD from a Mature Woman!
                “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by OG_ View Post
                  Even though I feel like he would never find out or I'd probably straight up just tell him
                  Trust me, sooner or later he would find out which would be a huge problem for you, him and his mom. if you straight up tell him it would be a huge issue for you, him and his mom.
                  (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
                  (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
                  Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
                  Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

I don't mean that old "retirement home"?

Comment

Hey OG,

Having your friend's mom "hit" on you must have been very flattering to you and I am sure the unexpected and arousing "taboo" nature of the experience is the reason you are now considering pursuing it. You are, however, failing to recognize that it is "taboo" for a reason, no matter how exciting. There is tremendous potential for this to end poorly, not just for you but for her and her son (and any other family members) as well, no matter how discreet and careful you think you may be. It is not worth the risk and if you think about it with your big head rather than your little head, I know you'll realize that too.

If you are interested in indulging in sexual relations with an older woman be sure to choose someone who is unattached rather than a friend's mother. You really don't want or need the complications.
                      TPW
                      Member of the Month Oct 2013
                      Last edited by TPW; 04-25-2014, 07:19 PM.

Comment

She is your FRIEND'S MOTHER.

This particular relationship/fling WILL cost you your friendship, and probably more future regrets, I say, don't pursue it, the situation will get complicated and ugly.
                        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

How close are you and this friend? How important is that friendship? You can't sleep with your friend's mom and it not have a negative impact on your friendship. It all depends on what is more important to you, your friendship or tapping his MILF mom. If you want to pursue it, you might want to be flirtatious with her next time you see and see how she responds to you. Just be careful around your friend though.
                          Bigdaddy55
                          Last edited by Bigdaddy55; 04-25-2014, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X