Ex moved in now wants out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex moved in now wants out

My ex said she still loved me one night so we got together and made love. Long story short now she said she doesn't think it's going to work it's too far gone and she feels wierd and uncomfortable. She said having our family back was worth a shot.
    The two weeks prior she was all over me telling me she felt lost without me , that I was the one she would marry and how we were connected.
    Now it's looks like she wants to move out and on. I'm confused.. What should I do?

Let her go. What do you want to do; hold her prisoner?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

EX moved in now wants out.

EX should have never moved in.

EX was horny.

EX.
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

She was with another guy ... I don't think she was horny , he was my best friend .. I know sounds bad! I'm really messed up any good advice ..

Comment

You don't think she was horny? She had sex with your best friend, and you don't think she was horny? or you don't think she was horny when you and her made love?

This chick sounds like a wiener, a bigger wiener than my very own wiener at that.

How about we hook both of our EX's up with each other, and we can all be in peace!

Comment

Yes go find anther girl. Man it's that simple unless you really feel with putting up with crap like that leads to a long happy life!
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

She knows now you are the better guy

Sad all that had to happen for her to see that

But IMO let her go

She will keep leaving

It's her.
              At least you know she made love to you and you are a good guy.
              Let the good girl out there find you and have a chance.

Good luck
              The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Originally posted by islander View Post
                She knows now you are the better guy

Sad all that had to happen for her to see that

But IMO let her go

She will keep leaving

It's her.
                At least you know she made love to you and you are a good guy.
                Let the good girl out there find you and have a chance.

Good luck
                That gave me chills. Thank You!

Comment

you don't pay so much attention at her, she doesn't know what she wants.
                  In my opinion you should look for another lady and let your ex see that you have qualities still,

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas673 View Post
                    My ex said she still loved me one night so we got together and made love. Long story short now she said she doesn't think it's going to work it's too far gone and she feels wierd and uncomfortable. She said having our family back was worth a shot.
                    The two weeks prior she was all over me telling me she felt lost without me , that I was the one she would marry and how we were connected.
                    Now it's looks like she wants to move out and on. I'm confused.. What should I do?
                    You could help her move out, faster's better - like a plaster!

If you have a big smile on your face whilst moving her out, I'm willing to bet she will either be more confused than you are now or will try to change her mind!

I'm sorry for your troubles, but look forward to finding happiness with a lady who knows what she wants! She is out there, good luck man, I hope you find her!
                    "Those who know others have knowledge,
                    those who know themselves have insight.
                    Those who master others have force,
                    those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

She was with another guy ... I don't think she was horny , he was my best friend .. I know sounds bad! I'm really messed up any good advice ..
                      Dump both of them!
                      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Cut her loose and run for the hills. I dated one JUST like that....and I thank God everyday of my life that she's gone.........
                        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Have her shit packed for her when she comes home. Offer to help her take it out, do not be sentimental. Keep checking your phone and acting like you're in a hurry to be somewhere. If she asks, just say you "had plans".

When she's finally leaving, tell her thank you for making the best decision of your life, and you'd been thinking about it for a while. Especially after she started gaining weight.

Then laugh and walk away.
                          Start: 7/6/14
                          BPEL: 6.25
                          EG: 5.25

10/4/14
                          BPEL: 6.8125
                          EG: N/A

PI's never lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post

EX was horny.
                            Bingo