Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good news for all you 6 inchers out there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news for all you 6 inchers out there!

Ok so i recently lost my virginity a few weeks ago lol wow finally. I'm in a relationship with this girl that is a good few years older than me i'm 24 and she has had around 20 sexual partners. I lied to her in the beginning saying i had around 15 sexual partners lol whatever.

There are a lot of details to the sex and everything that has happened so if you have any questions just ask. But the most important thing is she called me Big and Thick! i couldn't believe it. I mean i knew i was over average in both areas but big and thick hey i'll take it. My stats right now are at 6.8-6.9 BPEL and around 5.25" mid shaft girth and 5.35" base girth. She wasn't just being nice either she was telling the honest truth she even said you're nice a bit thicker than what she's used to. She has fucked spanish, whites, all different races.

She says i am amazing in bed and the sex is amazing and says she thinks i have had 80 sexual partners lmao ok whatever i'll take it.

So that's good news for all you 6 inchers out there, don't be too scared. Now i regret i waited so long!

couple of other things all i want for my goals is to reach 7.25" BPEL i don't care about any longer i just want that 7" range it would feel great and to be 5.5" mid shaft. Honestly i think 5.5" is the perfect girth for most woman. I don't know why everybody on this forum aims for 6" that is pretty fuckin huge and has to be painful to a lot of women. Also when you reach 6 inches in girth i'm pretty sure anal is out of the question with most women, i think 5.5" is perfect for the pussy and starting to get pretty thick for the ass but women can still take it.

This girl was with someone that was bigger as well i'm guessing around 6" girth or so and 8" length, she said he hurt her and made her bleed, he actually couldn't even get it inside of her.

Comment

Congrats on getting some !

Very cool she was impressed also. High five.

I'm have slightly over 6" of girth when fully aroused and I've never had a problem, I have made many orgasm from thrusting & have left a few sore over the years, but it's definitely not to much girth. (I'd like more)

Comment

Great story...Congrats on losing your virginity.
        Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

Congrats
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Yeah dude your above average in girth she probably wasnt lying.
            Just remember if you ask she is gunna tell you what you want to hear.like if she asked you if her oral was good your not going to say it was bad even if she had no idea what she was doing
            Not to burst your bubble man ive made that mistake.
            What motivates me? The fear of being average.

Comment

Glad you had a good time though, congrats
              What motivates me? The fear of being average.

Comment

Congrats!
                But you arent 6'' if your bpel is 6.9, your 7.
                Original start 09- 6'' BPEL 4.5'' MSEG

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Now- 7 1/8'' BPEL 5 1/4'' MSEG

Goal- 10'' BPEL 6.5'' MSEG

Comment

Ok this is how everything went. I told her straight from the beginning that i was above average, we were talking for a while bla bla bla. I never ever once said i was big, but when she put her hand on my dick she said i was pretty thick, and she said she knew from pictures i was thick. The first time we fucked we went raw i ate her pussy out, she said it was so good and ate her ass out as well lol she said i'm way more experienced than she is no way my number is only 15.

She gave me head but honestly she did pretty much suck at it, and she asked me if she was any good because she doesn't suck dick very often and i told her straight up that she wasn't bad but i told her we can work on it lol. She also said the best head she ever had was from this 30+ year old guy she said he ate her out ridiculously but i was also amazing at it as well. I only ate her out once so next time i'm gonna put this "ridiculously good pussy eater" to shame.

I hurt her once during the sex we had, i went too deep and we had to stop for a little bit. This was the last time we fucked a couple days ago, which was about the 6th time we fucked now. She said "it was the best sex ever, so intense".

Comment

Originally posted by JurassicBone View Post
                    Congrats!
                    But you arent 6'' if your bpel is 6.9, your 7.
                    Yeah i guess i am 7 inches, i have very low body fat and in relatively really good shape, but i have like a .75" to almost 1 inch fat pad it's weird.

Comment

Similar experience. I've finally broken my jinx of only having sex with a girl once; I'd had sex with 4 girls, but never twice with the same girl; still felt like a virgin. This girl I'm with at the moment (number 5) always remarks how big she thinks I am. I'm 6" (15cm) NBPEL and 5.5" mid-shaft girth. I knew I had a little bit of extra girth, but never thought it would be terribly noticeable. I also find myself hitting her cervix in certain positions (eg. doggy), so my desires for gaining extra length have dwindled somewhat.

Anyway, I feel really lucky as this girls really attractive and loves fucking. She appreciates the aspects of me that I feel normally work against me with other girls. It's such a nice change! I always seem to do better with the older woman (I'm 24, she's 18 months older).

Comment

congrats on losing your virginity it feels great doesn't

Comment

Working...
                        X