Think I found My future wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think I found My future wife

I think ive found my future wife lol. She is SO bad. I saw her in the gym and ive never in my life seen a girl like this. She was so bad that the whole GYM (LA fitness) Felt like it stopped in time and every guy and girl was tongues out starring. I have really high standards because even though im young Ive had girls that seem to be Unattainable. I still have the nudes they send me haha. Back to the subject she was BAD. She had long brown hair, green eyes, plump lips a small beauty mark on her cheek(not a mole and shit) and when I say this girl was tatted. She had two sleves, her chest tatted and she was THICK. Im talking about fat ass and big chest.

She reminded me of Angelina joulie and Eva mendez slap together but with a way better body. Anyway I didnt even try to talk to her. Im pretty confident but she was way outve my league and at the worst possible setting. A place filled with Too many high testosterone guys and horny girls lmao. I lucked out and she was actually into basketball. Went to the courtand once where on the court all that muscle head trying to outlift everyone ends and pure skill begins(college player). I got her number and her facebook/twitter & instagram outve PURE luck. If she gives me a chance im marrying this girl lmao hahaha. This is my dream girl lmao

You da playas playa
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
      You da playas playa
      Fam im not going to frunt, I am NERVOUS lol. She makes my whole body shake and my voice stutter haha. I hope i dont mess this up.

Comment

Worrying about you guarantees the failure. Worry about you being the best you can be and acbdis on.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Take it easy....she can sense you trying to marry her.Calm down, get to know her first.
          Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Hit her with Your Club and Drag her to your Cave.

Live Happily Ever After!
            “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
              Take it easy....she can sense you trying to marry her.Calm down, get to know her first.
              Trust me fam lol Im just over reacting on here lol. Im too smooth for her to notice what im really thinking lol. Thats how i got her contacts to begin with ahaha. On here im just saying what i was thinking haha

Comment

Originally posted by akaTrex View Post
                Hit her with Your Club and Drag her to your Cave.

Live Happily Ever After!
                Haha thats funny. Some flinstone type shit.

Comment

Did you talk to her yet? It wasn't clear, as you might have gotten her number etc from another outlet (stalking ).
                  League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
                    Worrying about you guarantees the failure. Worry about you being the best you can be and acbdis on.
                    Dont worry fam when I chill with her the smoothness comes out. Just like in the gym haha.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                      Did you talk to her yet? It wasn't clear, as you might have gotten her number etc from another outlet (stalking ).
                      HAHA, how can I stalk a girl I just met and get her number? lmao. Nah she was just interested me, She liked what she saw haha. I loved what I saw but i didnt let her see how I was really feeling and kept a great poker face lmao

Comment

Ah internet stalking my friend, you can find out so much information about people from this whacky invention

Good luck with this chick, she sounds awesome

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                          Ah internet stalking my friend, you can find out so much information about people from this whacky invention

Good luck with this chick, she sounds awesome
                          I forgot you can find out anything online haha. Im going to her crib tomorrow so we'll se how it goes. She lives with roomates and is throwing a lil party. So me and they guys going through.

Comment

Cool, keep us posted about how you get on with her. Oh and don't forget to take pictures for us haha

Comment

How can you stalk a girl you just met and get her number? lol. I usually ask to borrow their phone to make a call. Since I'm very charming and disarming they never hesitate to help me out. I like to say that I need to call my wife, and will get in trouble if I don't. Women are sappy for that henpecked husband routine. Once I get the girl's phone, I call myself. I leave a message as if I were having a conversation with my angry wife. And I play up the poor me aspect of the conversation. Then I say, "I love you honeybooboo" and hang up. The girl is too busy thinking over the creep factor of my having called my wife honeybooboo. So busy in fact, that she doesn't recognize the creep factor of my still holding her phone as I ask her name. She will always give it to me, because of the implication that I won't give her phone back until she tells me her name. And she will not lie, because most innocent people are scared to lie to a man dressed as a police officer. So that's how you do it my friend. Feel free to share your own techniques guys! And ladies, this is also why, never let a stranger touch your phone!!!
                              The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

Working...
                              X