Member of the Month-October 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member of the Month-October 2014

Hello? Anyone one home? I see we've been having maintenance issues but I got something really cool to say. It's a great joke; are you ready for it? Okay why can't witches get pregnant? It's because warlocks have hollow- weenies! Did you get it? Wasn't it great? Yup I thought so as well!

Okay so now it's time, if you have stopped laughing at my great joke, to let you know this months weener. Well he might be more a winner than weener but hey it's Halloween and I like to ham it up a bit. He's a really funny guy, great for this place, and I won't even bring up the fact that he pm'ed me a few days ago correcting my grammar. I told him then that I would beat him so he sent me cookies to make the peace.

He's fun, he's smart, and if I was wearing a hat it would go off to this months winner and the newest member of the club that I can't get into, drfrankencock!

Woot Woot! ( now that sounds stupid don't it?)
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Woohoo, awesome winner. A true gent, hilarious, and he perfectly fits the criteria for the Halloween MOTM!
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Definitely the winner to pick in such a day!

Congrats to you my good man!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Hooray, well deserved drfrankencock!
        The Newt's Progress

Comment

Whoo hoo, weener of the MotM for October 2014.
          Nice title for you to treasure for all of eternity.
          Now, be good !
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Congratz to the drfrankencok which is a bit unusual username but it kind of suits this forum.
            Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
            Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
            The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Congrats DFC, you are an excellent choice.

Comment

Congrats drfrankencock, well deserved!
                A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Congratulations DFC!

You've made quite an impression in the time you've been here. We won't discuss the shape of that impression, but it's safe to say that it's quite noticeable.

Ahem... Moving on...

Great job, and well deserved for your outstanding effort and participation.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Wow. Thank you all so much. I'm actually kinda nervous while writing this post. There's a lot of pressure to not say something lame. Damn! Well now that that's out of the way...

You are a great bunch of rock solid members and I'm grateful for the opportunity to hang with you. I only hope that I measure up to your standards.

Cusp, thank you for the lovely announcement. As promised, I will be sending you a 20% cut of all candy collected this evening.

Thanks again guys. I really don't know what to say. Reading this news, especially on Halloween, was simply awesome!

Happy Halloween everybody!!!

Sincerely, drfrankencock (aka, Franken Berry, DFC, and apparently The October '14 Weener.)
                    The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

Wait until April 1st...heh heh heh
                      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Unless it is 11 x 7, we don't want to know you

Originally posted by drfrankencock View Post
                        I only hope that I measure up to your standards.
                        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Congrats to you drfrankencock! Your a funny and nice guy. Always here and cheer things up.

And to win this today, well enough said.
                          My road to a bigger penis

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                            Woot Woot! ( now that sounds stupid don't it?)
                            Add more OOOOOs, it will sound !!
                            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Congratulations DrFrankencock!

I don't believe we've ever spoke but i have read lots of your posts over these past couple of months and you do come across as a very nice guy. So a great choice to win this months 'member of the month'.

Comment

Working...
                              X