can your penis shrink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can your penis shrink?

this is my first post and, i havent started yet but, i have been reading a lot of post and articles.
    I understand that you have to give your penis a "workout" like you would go to the gym to go workout...
    so is it possible that if you do the workouts for a few months, then stop. Will it cause your penis to shrink.

(the reason i thought this was because of the smooth muscles that are in the penis... But i do not know if these muscles have the same effect as your skeletal muscles.

Yes, without cementing gains they will disappear. Not unlike lifting weights.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Actually NP, you didn't answer his question correctly because I'm wondering the same thing, he means if he starts at 7x5 and gets to 8x6 then stops doing it will his penis shrink past what he had naturally?

Comment

yeah and how do you cement gains?

Comment

Use it or lose it. Don't use your dick at all it will be somewhat like muscle atrophy. Not being used, not needed by body, muscle mass will deteriorate.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
            Use it or lose it. Don't use your dick at all it will be somewhat like muscle atrophy. Not being used, not needed by body, muscle mass will deteriorate.
            You still didn't answer the question right nigga, but it's probably due to the fact that no one has any experience in this category.

IMO it would be stupid to get into PE to the point where you gain an inch and end up smaller than you were at the beginning because you took a break.

Comment

Working...
            X