What has your wife/gf said, that motivate you to continue PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What has your wife/gf said, that motivate you to continue PE

Hey guys, I'm new here and have been reading some comments in the success forum and they have really got me motivated to PE. I was just thinking, it would be cool to have a single thread of statments or short stories of things the wifey or girlfriend have said to motivate you to continue PE'ing.
    Beginning 1/31/12
    BPEL: 6.5, EG: 5.0

As of 1/25/2013

BPEL: 7.0, EG: 5 1/2

Goal
    BPEL: 7.5, EG: 6.0

Keep growing and showing!!

I've been at this since December 2010, so a bit over a year. And reading other's threads like this were definitely inspiring to me, so hopefully I can add a bit.

My wife has become kind of a bulge-junkie lately, and I constantly catch her checking it out. About six months ago, she started calling me "Mr. Big" which she had called me before. And just a while back, she said "maybe I need to call you Mr. Bulge instead of Mr. Big". Very inspiring, at least to me.

Also, while having sex recently we started doing it doggy-style and she had to switch positions, saying "that's never happened before, but something was a bit uncomfortable that time." Again, inspiring to me but an indicator that I need to work on my technique a bit as I grow. Maybe I'm hitting places I haven't hit before.

I'm a closet PE-er and she has never asked the "What's going on down there?" question, but she has seemed to become a bit more sexual over the course of the last year. It could partly be attributable to the growth (from 6.25x5.75 BPELxEG to nearly 7x6) but I think it may be more due to my increased confidence (so, indirectly due to the growth).

Either way, all is fun. I can't wait to hopefully get the direct "are you bigger?" type of question, at which point I'll tell her.
    Started ... Dec 2010 : 6.25in BPEL, 5.75in MEG
    Current ... Jan 2013 : 7.25in BPEL, 6.13in MEG
    Goal ...... whenever : 8.00in BPEL, 6.25in MEG
    ** With great penis comes great responsibility **

Comment

She has done nothing but say it is bigger but still wonders why I even need to do it while starting to understand that my PE has really nothing to do with insecurity but just want.
      Begin 7/25/2011:
      NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
      FL 5.25, FG 5.2
      NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
      UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Great post so far guys...thanks! I'm hoping that within the next two weeks or so, I'll have my on motivational post to make.
        Beginning 1/31/12

As of 1/25/2013

Goal

Comment

Maybe next 2-6 months, PE is a long process, don't expect fast gains(weeks) or you will be discouraged and give up.

Comment

Mine has been more negative than positive. She has made comments like "'Brad Pitt' isn't much to look at either" and other not so well taken comments. I don't think she means to say such things that bother me. Some of it is me taking it wrong and others may be that likes them really big. Either way, it does motivate me quite a bit. I believe my woman is a closet size queen. I mean my size is more than 'not much to look at' but whatever.
            The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

My wife said " It's not that small" and that theres less friction when she's really slippery.
              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

"holy sh*t that thing is huge"
                Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by alan020 View Post
                  "holy sh*t that thing is huge"
                  Must be nice.
                  Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Originally posted by Cya at 8 View Post
                    Mine has been more negative than positive. She has made comments like "'Brad Pitt' isn't much to look at either" and other not so well taken comments. I don't think she means to say such things that bother me. Some of it is me taking it wrong and others may be that likes them really big. Either way, it does motivate me quite a bit. I believe my woman is a closet size queen. I mean my size is more than 'not much to look at' but whatever.
                    You're 8.25 BPEL and she says that your thing is "not much to look at"?? Really? Well that's kinda depressing... :/

My last girlfriend used to say (during sex):
                    "You're huuuuge!!! Stop moving for a moment... it's too much. And stop pulsing!"

Ahah that made me laugh.

She also commented while we were in the bath together (I had a semi). She said (while poking it):
                    "you're really big you know".

And that's what you call ego boost
                    04/11/11: BPEL 6.97'' / MEG 4.88''
                    04/11/12: BPEL 7.80'' / MEG 5.39''
                    04/11/13: BPEL 7.95'' / MEG 5.39''
                    04/11/14: BPEL 7.76'' / MEG 5.35''
                    Short term goal : 8(BPEL) x 5.5
                    Long term goal : 8(NBPEL) x 6

Comment

Originally posted by Jayj View Post
                      You're 8.25 BPEL and she says that your thing is "not much to look at"?? Really? Well that's kinda depressing... :/

"You're huuuuge!!! Stop moving for a moment... it's too much. And stop pulsing!"

Ahah that made me laugh.

She also commented while we were in the bath together (I had a semi). She said (while poking it):

Yup.... Not so happy about that.
                      The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

I was getting my gf from behind recently and she said "oh...I love how you fill up my pussy." It was awesome...and makes me feel good about what I have. I'm away from home now for several months...working hard on PE and am hoping to have a nice surprise for her when I return.

Comment

Originally posted by Cya at 8 View Post
                          Yup.... Not so happy about that.
                          I think by your gf saying ' it's not that big' is more of a female control tactic. For instance I had a gf a few years back who mentioned from time to time that I wasn't a great looking guy but not bad, she would make these comments out of nowhere and usually after one of her friends would flirt with me, make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Jayj View Post

Ahah that made me laugh.

Nice! That is definitely an ego booster!
                            Beginning 1/31/12

As of 1/25/2013

Goal

Comment

Last week I having sex with my lady and she just kept saying " It feels so thick and long" !!! In my head I was like fuck yeah take it all!! Made me feel good. Hope I can keep getting bigger. Also her moaning now is louder than a mofo.
                              06/01/11 NBPEL: 6 in. X 5.5 In.
                              Short Term Goal (Hopefully less then 1 year) NBPEL: 7 In. X 6 In.

Comment

Working...
                              X