Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found the A spot. Thanks to those that helped me find it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found the A spot. Thanks to those that helped me find it!

You know who you are. Yes I found it this weekend, awesome.
    Had to hit deep and at a certain angle, she went like OMG OMG.. head back, eyes rolling.

The info on this forum is priceless. In three months I went from "thats ok baby.." to "Oh my god oh my god".
    01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
    03/04/13
    BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

You are like the starship Enterprise, to boldly go where no man has gone before. Congrats.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by bigo View Post
      you are like the starship enterprise, to boldly go where no man has gone before. Congrats.
      lol
      03/04/13

Comment

Congrats man, she'll be squirting in no time.
        On a break from the forum
        imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
        Pelvic Floor Balance
        Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

Originally posted by bahamaboner71 View Post
          Had to hit deep and at a certain angle, she went like OMG OMG.. head back, eyes rolling.

The info on this forum is priceless. In three months I went from "thats ok baby.." to "Oh my god oh my god".
          Bahama, What position and technique did you use to get in the A spot and make it feel good?

Comment

Its mentioned somewhere down this thread : https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/41406-those-who-think-they-have-skinny-pencil-slim-jim-dick-because.html

Oh and now that i am close to 8in BPEL i hit my girls a_spot and its pretty special =)
            bahamaboner71
            Last edited by bahamaboner71; 04-19-2012, 09:35 AM.
            03/04/13

Comment

Hey Bahama, glad it all worked out for you!

Just curious, did you aim for the anterior (avant deep spot) or posterior fornix (arriere deep spot)?
              "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
              "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Congrats!

Now I'm going to have to try this out with my wife.

I was with a woman way back in time who was a squirter, but she did that from being on top. I really didn't have to look for the a-spot or do anything. She knew what to do I guess.

I always just thought it was her that was different. But now I know there's a spot to aim for..... well! Time to teach my wife to squirt.
                Starting stats
                April 3, 2012
                BPEL - 6"
                EG - 6"

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainJohnson View Post
                  Hey Bahama, glad it all worked out for you!

Just curious, did you aim for the anterior (avant deep spot) or posterior fornix (arriere deep spot)?
                  I was on top, aiming almost 90 degrees down, really grinding it deep, towards my toes, not up.
                  ( I had the image in my head of some poster describing himself horizontally on top of his wife, almost on his toes, going deep.) My feet were on the wall, we were side ways on the bed, our bed is close to the wall on one side. http://i40.tinypic.com/so7k1f.jpg I guess the 'posterior fornix"? I could tell I was hitting something special because of her reactions. She later told me she didnt know the a spot was there, or that it was a particular spot. She said it usually just felt good in that area, but when I targeted it, it felt extremely good.

If I keep hitting the a spot she will squirt???
                  bahamaboner71
                  Last edited by bahamaboner71; 04-17-2012, 10:02 AM.
                  03/04/13

Comment

I was on top, aiming almost exactly 90 degrees down, really grinding it deep. ( I had the image in my head of some poster describing himself horizontally on top of his wife, almost on his toes, going deep.) I guess the 'posterior fornix"? I could tell I was hitting something special because of her reactions. She later told me she didnt know the a spot was there, or that it was a particular spot. She said it usually just felt good in that area, but when I targeted it, it felt extremely good.

If I keep hitting the a spot she will squirt???
                    Its possible. Even more possible if she is doing kegel exercises. Stronger PC muscles can lead to squirting.

That is quite interesting, it does sound like you were hitting the cul de sac. I have aimed for it before, but I think I need at least another half inch to hit it effectively. Right now, I am making due with the anterior, as it is slightly shallower. I have discussed the position in which I have hit it before, but a quick recap:

Imagine your girl is riding you from the top. She drops down onto you in exhaustion, while you are still inside her. You place two hands on her butt, push your lower body off the ground with your feet (so your butt is in the air a bit) and start aiming your penis at the deep of her anterior wall. If you were to draw a line from your penis' angle inside her to outside, then the line would show the penis is aiming at your face. The reaction is different from other g-spot based techniques and it is a much deeper stimulation.
                    If that is unclear, this picture will aid you:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...x-position.png

Basically, that position, but the guy uses his legs to lift his pelvis off the bed and thrust from a higher angle, aiming his penis towards himself and the bed, rubbing against the deepest part of the anterior wall. The AFE Zone can be hit in a number of other positions but this one works best for us. I imagine if you aimed up at the PFE Zone in this same position, it would be effective too. I should try that in this position and see if I get deep enough.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainJohnson View Post
                      Its possible. Even more possible if she is doing kegel exercises. Stronger PC muscles can lead to squirting.

That is quite interesting, it does sound like you were hitting the cul de sac. I have aimed for it before, but I think I need at least another half inch to hit it effectively. Right now, I am making due with the anterior, as it is slightly shallower. I have discussed the position in which I have hit it before, but a quick recap:

If that is unclear, this picture will aid you:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...x-position.png

Basically, that position, but the guy uses his legs to lift his pelvis off the bed and thrust from a higher angle, aiming his penis towards himself and the bed, rubbing against the deepest part of the anterior wall. The AFE Zone can be hit in a number of other positions but this one works best for us. I imagine if you aimed up at the PFE Zone in this same position, it would be effective too. I should try that in this position and see if I get deep enough.
                      Oh I am gonna try that one too! That picture is for the anterior a spot, right?

The cul the sac is a-spot related?
                      I went DEEP, because she told me a couple of times I was hitting something, that I never hit before. But she still liked it. I didnt get the hand on my chest. Ok, my imaginary angle between penis and body was more than 90 degrees, I was aiming down, not to her belly button. I did a sketch for you in post #9.
                      03/04/13

Comment

If she's never squirted before you'll have to talk her thru it cause for a woman the urge to squirt feels like the urge to pee so they clench up to stop that from happening. Also It'll probably be easier to get her to cum first time with your middle finger (the middle finger can reach both the front and back deep spots/A spots) just apply a steady throbbing pressure with the tip of the finger.(also make sure you've cut your nails)
                        Talk to her before hand and tell her that if it feels like she's getting the urge to pee at the point of orgasm to just let go and relax and push it out that it's not pee. make sure that she knows that. Because it's important she dosn't feel embarrassed or self conscious.
                        Then when she's at the point of orgasm keep coaching her thru it. Keep telling her to push it out.
                        There most likely wont be a lot that comes out first time but the more she squirts the more will come out.
                        On a break from the forum
                        imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
                        Pelvic Floor Balance
                        Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

BB,

I'm glad the you hit the pleasured A-spot! There seems to be so much advice on stuff on this site, some of it is dead on, while other information is totally off the wall. There seems to be a consensus that you need to be 8" inches or so to reach the revered A-spot..., considering that the normal vagina is 5 1/2" deep, that would put you somewhere inside of the uterus..., assuming that you penetrated the cervix first. The good news is that the average penis is longer than the vagina is deep, which means that most of us can give our partners this pleasure using our manhood.
                          The anterior fornix (A-spot) is along the front wall of the vagina, just in front of where the tip of the uterus distends into the vagina. I've been pleasuring my wife there for years using my digits and penis, but never knew this was an actual hot spot for everyone. Thank you for your post, you encouraged me to research and educate myself on what the fuss was all about!
                          Start 03/26/2012: BPEL 6.125" x EG 5.25

Ironmike

Comment

Congratulations!
                            KABOOM!
                            Pirate Diplomacy:
                            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Oh I am gonna try that one too! That picture is for the anterior a spot, right?

The cul the sac is a-spot related?
                              I went DEEP, because she told me a couple of times I was hitting something, that I never hit before. But she still liked it. I didnt get the hand on my chest. Ok, my imaginary angle between penis and body was more than 90 degrees, I was aiming down, not to her belly button. I did a sketch for you in post #9.
                              Yea the cul de sac is where the posterior erogenous zone is. David Shade calls it the arriere deep spot. Some theories say this location aids in pregnancy by helping to alleviate the pain. Some theories say the neural cluster in this region is similar to the prostate in men.

The position I suggested is probably more effective at posterior stimulation, to be honest. I can't usually reach that deep so I adapted it for anterior stimulation by raising my pelvis off the bed. It has worked for us.

Originally posted by ironmike View Post
                              BB,

I'm glad the you hit the pleasured A-spot! There seems to be so much advice on stuff on this site, some of it is dead on, while other information is totally off the wall. There seems to be a consensus that you need to be 8" inches or so to reach the revered A-spot..., considering that the normal vagina is 5 1/2" deep, that would put you somewhere inside of the uterus..., assuming that you penetrated the cervix first. The good news is that the average penis is longer than the vagina is deep, which means that most of us can give our partners this pleasure using our manhood.
                              The anterior fornix (A-spot) is along the front wall of the vagina, just in front of where the tip of the uterus distends into the vagina. I've been pleasuring my wife there for years using my digits and penis, but never knew this was an actual hot spot for everyone. Thank you for your post, you encouraged me to research and educate myself on what the fuss was all about!
                              Ironmike, the penis does not go into the cervix nor does it enter the uterus. The vagina is a potential space, and as a penis enters it, and as arousal occurs, it deepens. During basic arousal, it reaches about 5 and a half inches in depth. During penetration, it reaches between 7.5 and 8 in most women. The cervix also rises a bit during arousal, granting better access to the cul de sac on the posterior. Once again, this is a slightly different spot than the usual A-Spot, which is on the anterior, as per its name. It is basically the same neural chain, so the term seems to be used interchangeably even though only the anterior should be called the A-Spot. What Bahama is hitting is the PFE Zone, so I guess you could call it the P-Spot, similar to the p-spot (prostate) in men (and it is actually the same location).
                              CaptainJohnson
                              Retired Moderator
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by CaptainJohnson; 04-17-2012, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X