Old guy trying to cure ED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old guy trying to cure ED

I am 64 years old & I had ED, could not get it up. I started searching the internet to find some ways to help & I saw your site. I was not concerned about growth at that point, just ways to get the blood flowing again.
    I went to the doctor & I needed to start using Androgel 1%. I read your web site, started doing kegels, wet jelqs & stretching after warm ups. I have been exercising for about 3 months. Over the last couple years my cock has been shringing in size.
    When I started doing the exercises I was FL 3.25 ",FG 2.75 ", EL 5.25 when I could get it hard, EG 4.25". Besides the exercises helping my Ed, I got larger than I have been for years. Now my size is FL 5.25", FG 3.75", EL 6.25", EG 5.25", so the exercises can also work for an old guy.
    My wife of 39 years likes the changes, so I intend to continue the exercises, just to see how much the old boy will grow. I wish I would have knew about penis exercises a long time ago.
    I wake up in the morning with the covers standing straight up, that is a great feeling when it has not happened for along time. I started taking 50mg of zinc a couple weeks ago & I think that is also helping.
    I am not used to writing on the internet, so I hope I did not make too many mistakes.

Welcome oscar5050. Man...You, like me, discovered PE late in life. You are just a couple years younger than me. But, unlike you, I've been doing the "rub and tug" for almost 6 years now. YES! this does work, stay with it. Good Luck.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

oscar5050,

Welcome, It is great to see us young at heart guys making a difference. At 50 plus I am thankful for PE and the support of all the helpful guys on this sight. Hope you have the book listed on this sight as it fills in a lot of details. Great info chapter after chapter.

Good to meet you.
      Envy Of Men, Pleasure Of a Woman

Comment

Welcome Oscar!! I'm a late starter also at 46, but This is something I can say with confidence is "NEVER TOO LATE TO START". Just finished my First Month and I was shocked at the Positive Progress. I would encourage you to continue with vigor, just don't overdo it and keep a close watch for any possible negative changes. And remember, "If you aint gittin the job done, you need to get a bigger hammer".
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by eompow View Post
          oscar5050,

Welcome, It is great to see us young at heart guys making a difference.
          Your really making the difference, I salute you all..
          March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
          Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
          Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
          No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

I was a late starter to, had complete ED and shrinkng likr you say. Well i started at age 41 ad here i am age 45 and sportin a big one!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

wow JP didn't realise you were 1 year younger then my DAD. Although thinking about it should have clicked on seeing as you are a Vietnam VET. Respect.

Comment

Oscar, did the angrogel signifcantly make a difference in your EQ?

I'm only 20 and test levels have been haywire. .

Docs refuse to give me HRT.androgel tho

Comment

Originally posted by oscar5050 View Post
                  I am 64 years old & I had ED, could not get it up. I started searching the internet to find some ways to help & I saw your site. I was not concerned about growth at that point, just ways to get the blood flowing again.
                  I went to the doctor & I needed to start using Androgel 1%. I read your web site, started doing kegels, wet jelqs & stretching after warm ups. I have been exercising for about 3 months. Over the last couple years my cock has been shringing in size.
                  When I started doing the exercises I was FL 3.25 ",FG 2.75 ", EL 5.25 when I could get it hard, EG 4.25". Besides the exercises helping my Ed, I got larger than I have been for years. Now my size is FL 5.25", FG 3.75", EL 6.25", EG 5.25", so the exercises can also work for an old guy.
                  My wife of 39 years likes the changes, so I intend to continue the exercises, just to see how much the old boy will grow. I wish I would have knew about penis exercises a long time ago.
                  I wake up in the morning with the covers standing straight up, that is a great feeling when it has not happened for along time. I started taking 50mg of zinc a couple weeks ago & I think that is also helping.
                  I am not used to writing on the internet, so I hope I did not make too many mistakes.

Great to have you aboard, Oscar. Great story--truly inspirational. Like you, I started six years ago at your age. One of the first perks of p.e. for me was those rock hard morning woodies. Whooohooo!!

Comment

King pole, if you had complete E.D
                    How were you able to jelq efficiently?

One of my problems is that when I jelq, its hard to maintain any level of erection. Instead I'm just very flacid (hanging soft, buta pretty large flaccid)

One of my solutions was to masterbate to full erection. . Then jelq as much as I could. . After I fall too flacid, masterbate to full erection and repeat

Comment

Originally posted by slanker View Post
                      wow JP didn't realise you were 1 year younger then my DAD. Although thinking about it should have clicked on seeing as you are a Vietnam VET. Respect.
                      Thanks Captain Slanker. I owe you my left arm. *Hee*
                      Can we keep the Far Search?
                      Really starting to like this ship. We might need it again for another adventure.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I am sorry that I did not answer you sooner, I have been really busy. I operate an asphalt plant and we have have been really busy.
                        The androgel has helped me, I have more energy, I had lost desire for sex, no more. Androgel fixed the desire, but I really think most of my increase in EL & EG came from exercise.
                        I started PE before I started Androgel, so some of my increase was before Androgel. When I started PE I could not get erect, maybe half erect, so I did not have to worry about stopping exercise to let erection go down. I do not have time for a lot of exercise, about 20 minutes mostly jelgs, some stretching, after warm up. Three days, sometimes 4 days of exercise then two days off.
                        I will be 65 this month, when I was in my prime age, my EL was 5.5", sometimes 5.75", now my EL is over 7",my EG has not increased as much in comparison but it is slowly increasing. My FL & FG has increased more in comparison to EL & EG, but I am happy about that. I wish I had more time for PE, but I work 50 to 60 hours a week during asphalt season. PE has become fun, I enjoy reading all you guys posts. The computor age is great, so much to learn.

Comment

PE has become fun

I only have about 30 minutes a day, including warm up for PE so I try to keep it fun. I treat it like a kid with a new toy. When I started this, I just wanted to try to find a way to get over Ed. I am not completely over Ed, but about 90% of the time I get a rock hard erection. I am still working on the other 10% of time. I give most of the credit for the stiff erections to exercise, I have been taking herbs & vitamins which have helped also.
                          I want to thank all you guys who take the time to make all the posts of advise for us new guys. I have not ask for advise, but believe me I have read most of your posts, & I think I have learned a lot. I have been doing exercise since last December, so I still consider myself a new guy to PE. I know from reading the posts there are a lot of young guys trying exercise & it looks like they are all in a hurry to get to 8" or more. You just need to take your time & read the advise all these guys wrote. From reading most of the posts, I think the answer to your question is already posted if you just look.
                          I will be 65 this month, been married 39 years, except for most of the last two years I was able to satisfy my wife in bed with the penis God gave me. I would have loved to have 7" or 8" of cock all those years, maybe my wife would have liked that also, but that is water under the bridge. A large cock might make things easier in bed to satisfy your partner, but I learned a few things in almost 50 years of having sex, most of the fun is getting ready for the few minutes of the icing on the cake. So all you young guys who want bigger cocks, listen to these guys, have fun with PE, take your time with PE, because a short cock that works is better than any size cock that stays soft when your lady is ready, but your cock is not.
                          I have been taking my time, with days off from PE like these guys suggest. I know it is possible to take it slow, have fun & still gain. I measured last night FL 5.25", FG 3.75", EL 7". 5.25", I was surprised, more gain than I thought, so guys take your time, have fun, the gains will come with hard work.

Comment

Great News and Great Post Oscar!! I'm also a member of the over 40 club and share your successes as well as some of your experiences. I'm motivated knowing that a 65 yr old guy is kicking it with PE as I am, and hope to be doing it still when I'm 60+.
                            Congrats and Best Wishes!!
                            Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by oscar5050 View Post
                              oscar I am about the same age. Curious about taking zinc. Why zinc are you taking anything else?

Comment

Working...
                              X