Looking for Success Stories w/ Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Success Stories w/ Photos

I'm working on a penis enlargement success article for PEGym. I'm specifically looking for guys willing to share 'before & after' photos - or at least an 'after' as well as a little about their PE journey -- starting measurements, current measurements, and exercises used.

No real names will be used, and, if you'd like, we don't even have to use your member name. And, photos will be only visible on mouse-over. (Check out The Penis: The Definitive Guide to Man's Most Prized Organ to see an example of how mouse-over of photos works.)

If you'd like to be included in this article, to help show skeptics PE really does work, e-mail me at:

[email protected] or PM me.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks so much!

Kimberly Wylie
    PEGym.com
    Kimberly
    PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

No success yet, not giving up though

Comment

Hey Kim, I created a thread recently to collect a lot of the success stories here, there are some links to guy's before and after pictures. Also, you might be able to contact all of the guys who have had great success in the thread individually.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...erformers.html
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

No, people just don't want to put pictures of their dicks up on the internet to see. It is extremely easy to trace pictures back to individuals in the real-world on the internet nowadays. That being said, there are probably still some fake success stories. However, I trust most that I have put on my thread.

Originally posted by jellyfishbrains
        Most success stories are fake. That's why there are no pictures
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

not fake

Originally posted by jellyfishbrains
          Most success stories are fake. That's why there are no pictures
          Bah. Im ticked I didnt take a starting girth measurement picture because I gained girth 5 inch to 5 1/2 in 2 months. I didnt realize I had gains anything until my wife commented when she was blowing me and said it is definently bigger. I went and measured right after. Im taking pics from here on out but I dont know what to tell you man. I look down and see a 17 to 20% increase in erect volume. No length gains but I love the girth. My wife isnt super tight, and I could feel her vaginal walls more than ever. I was actually filling her up.
          9th Aug 2014: BPEL 6.25 MEG 4.9 Volume: 11.94
          7th Oct 2014: BPEL 6.50 MEG 5.45 Volume: 15.37 29% gain
          9th Feb 2015: BPEL 6.9 MEG 5.75 Volume: 18.12
          52% gain

My albums
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...20-albums.html

Comment

Im sorry volume is increased by 10%. My math was off. Either way I can look down and see a bigger cock
            52% gain

My albums

Comment

Ok im good at math but havent done volume conversions in a while. Definitely over 20% which is likely why my wife noticed. I didnt even notice because I look at it every day. She had a baby 8 weeks ago and sex time has been limited which is likely why she was surprised
              52% gain

My albums

Comment

I cloned my willy when I started and have had an inch gain in nine months and will clone him again after a year. Sad and fun to hold my clone up against my new dick. What my wife put up with. God bless her
                A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I actually made a cast of my dick when my wife was pregnant and we had left over plaster. I think in about 6 months I should do another one.
                  52% gain

My albums

Comment

When I started pe in january I did the basics with no success at all then I got frustrted and went shotgun for a while .....big mistake .I just made my winkie a lot stronger .after about 6 months of getting no where with length or girth I decided to hit the hanging .I have been measuring my flacid stretch after each session and know I can get it to 7 1/2 if I pull hard .my erect length has increased by 1/4 and my girth also a 1/4 .im absolutely shocked just as I was going to give up I gained.i never expected to gain mid shaft girth from hanging .sorry but I have no before and after pictures to share .....pe is fucking awesome
                    Start date january 3rd 2014
                    Bpel....6 3/4"
                    Egms....5 1/4"
                    Latest measurements 30 th september 2014
                    Bpel 7 "at fullest erection
                    Egms 5 1/2 "

Short term goal 8" bpel 6"eg
                    Long term goal 9"bpel 6.5"eg

Bring out the beast within

Time dedication and trust

Comment

I will need to do another willy clone earlier than expected. Both my knees need replacing so don't want to die on the table without proof positive PE worked for me
                      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I have some side by sides in my photo album. I mostly gained girth with a little length. I didnt measure early which pisses me off now. You can clearly see my massive increase in girth. Penile volume up around 40% at the current moment. 6.7x5.6 originally i was w6.25x4.9
                        chemicalagent420
                        Last edited by chemicalagent420; 10-22-2014, 09:30 AM.
                        52% gain

My albums

Comment

chemicalagent420 - If you could forward those to me at my e-mail address - [email protected], I'd love to use them.

If you could share some of your thoughts on:

How long have you been exercising?
                          What exercises have you done?
                          Which are your favorite?
                          Do you use any equipment (extender, pump, weights, etc.)?
                          What's the best piece of advice you could give to men new to PE?

Thanks!!!

Kimberly
                          Kimberly
                          PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Sure Kim,

1. About 3 months now
                            2. I started off with Dry Jelqs and V jelqs which gave me most of my gains. Pretty standard but doing it dry means you need extra penis skin or an intact foreskin
                            2b. Once I plateaued I moved onto downward jelqs, hard stretching, squeezes, ULIs, squash Jelqs, and clamping.
                            3. I felt like early on V jelqs did the best, but regular old jelqs feel great.
                            4. I wrap my penis before any equipment i use. I use cable clamps for clamping. I have a penis hanger I made out of a dog muzzle that works pretty well, but I didn't use it much. I am thinking about hanging again soon, because my girth has increased so much i might need length.
                            5. Hmm. Reject the man society tells you to be. Be your own man, and live your own truth. That means being a man of kindness and compassion. Do this because it is fun and amazing, and a wonderful project. Don't do it to please some standard. Focus on better sex and gains will follow.
                            52% gain

My albums

Comment

Sorry, never took pictures. My initial 7 months brought me ~+1"x+.5" and a very significant increase in volume.
                              Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                              Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                              Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Working...
                              X