Obese women and small dick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obese women and small dick

Hi I was just wondering if it would satisfy an obese woman with a 4.8 inch penis and 4.5 in girth?

Depends on how desperate she is. If she is horny and didn't have sex in long time even a lickjob would be heaven. And if she has feelings for you all the better.

Also i heard this but aren't sure, bigger girls are more sensitive all over.
    premE FAQ

Comment

I am not sure if obesity effects vaginal size. I was with a girl who was 5'2" 130 and she was fairly loose. My current girlfriend is bigger 5'6" around 155-160 lbs, but not really obese. We have fooled around and she feels moderately tight, tighter than the "smaller" girl mentioned above.

Comment

Thats a tough one but I think obese women do need a bit larger because of the effects on the vagina meaning, there is a lot more fat around the area so I would think a larger penis would be necessary for maximal stimulation
        I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Yeah thats what I thought bgstick.. Thanks all

Comment

Originally posted by Jon123 View Post
            Hi I was just wondering if it would satisfy an obese woman with a 4.8 inch penis and 4.5 in girth?

Positions are effected by weight that's all. A dick that size can please and weight just get in there and push.

Comment

She can be satisfied with female on top position maybe.
              If you build it, She will come!!!

Comment

ya....MAYBE! Its all relative guys. Like asking if a mouse can satisfy a rhino! A huge obese women wont be satisfied (for real) by a small penis. ahahahahahah sorry I'm laughing at my rhino comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuteman View Post
                  Depends on how desperate she is. If she is horny and didn't have sex in long time even a lickjob would be heaven. And if she has feelings for you all the better.

Also i heard this but aren't sure, bigger girls are more sensitive all over.
                  Depends on how desperate she is ...WTF?!

I have been BBW for a short stint but never had sex as one( i am average size now) so I can't answer this from personal experience, but i have known a few guys who were BBW chasers.. fat woman are not looser that is an urban myth (when i was bbw i was still very tight).. What my BBW chasing male friends say is a larger woman can actually feel tighter because there is the added pressure of fat and they tend to be heavier grinders.and more weight behind the thrusts
                  I suspect that it does come down to position because well there are a lot of fat men with fat woman getting it on in the world and if you look at them it does leave you wondering how they manage it .. esp since guys lose inches with every inch their beer belly takes on and most men do not have 7+ inch dicks ..
                  TTBB
                  Last edited by TTBB; 10-30-2010, 05:16 PM.
                  ~ If.....
                  ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                  ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Well said TTBB!

Comment

So much about sexual satisfaction has nothing at all to do with cock size that I would say that sure, she can be totally satisfied. It may just take being a little more thoughtful and having to sort through positions a bit more carefully than you would have to do with someone who is not overweight. But if you care for a girl, you should be happy to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by TittyTittyBangBang View Post
                        Depends on how desperate she is ...WTF?!
                        Well I didn't mean to insult but when he said obesse beleve it or not i thought of this:

NOT FOT THE FAINT OF HEARTH:
                        http://www.pharmacyescrow.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/obese.jpg

And no, you where probably never OBESE in your life, so i don't think I offended you.

And most of the girls like that i believe are desperate for some attention, for somebody to feel and touch her body, since probably nobody did in a very very long time. It is one thing to be fat and another thing to be obese....

Again, I'm sorry if I offended you, i had no ill will.
                        premE FAQ

Comment

Actually I was obese for about two years of my life, due to medication my weight doubled in a really short space of time, In 5 months i went from 120lb to 210lb and i am only 5'2-5'3 so yes i was def obese...My boyfriend at the time broke up with me because i had put on a little weight and by a little i mean i was around 140lb when he told me i was too repulsive to fuck .. during my time as an obese person i was never desperate or willing to take just any old cock that came my way because i have huge respect for myself .. I still got attention from men chubby chasers gotta love them ...I am no longer that size, i have lost most 80% of the weight i had put on and i hope to never go back to being that big

That image you are showing is done because there is a group of men who are very slight in build who are drawn to large woman, its an opposites attract situation. Men who have trouble gaining weight like woman who are robust and it does cause a stir because yes woman that big are not to every mans taste, just as men that big are not to ever woman's taste and Fat is a easy thing to judge a person on...but it doesn't take away from the fact these people are human and there are a lot of of obese woman who feel sexy and and are confident with their bodies and who are we to dis them because we aren't comfortable with it.
                          ~ If.....
                          ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                          ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

My wife is on the heavy side and my penis was in the NBPEL 4.8 range. I was able to satisfy her, especially from the rear if she laid on her side. It also worked well if she laid on her back and pulled her legs back and rested them on my shoulders.
                            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by TittyTittyBangBang View Post
                              Actually I was obese for about two years of my life, due to medication my weight doubled in a really short space of time, In 5 months i went from 120lb to 210lb and i am only 5'2-5'3 so yes i was def obese...My boyfriend at the time broke up with me because i had put on a little weight and by a little i mean i was around 140lb when he told me i was too repulsive to fuck .. during my time as an obese person i was never desperate or willing to take just any old cock that came my way because i have huge respect for myself .. I still got attention from men chubby chasers gotta love them ...I am no longer that size, i have lost most 80% of the weight i had put on and i hope to never go back to being that big

That image you are showing is done because there is a group of men who are very slight in build who are drawn to large woman, its an opposites attract situation. Men who have trouble gaining weight like woman who are robust and it does cause a stir because yes woman that big are not to every mans taste, just as men that big are not to ever woman's taste and Fat is a easy thing to judge a person on...but it doesn't take away from the fact these people are human and there are a lot of of obese woman who feel sexy and and are confident with their bodies and who are we to dis them because we aren't comfortable with it.
                              I agree, but you where obese for what 2 years, some people are obese for much longer, and you know that.

That is why i say it depends on how desperate she is (it is not a chief factor but it is a pretty important one), the less you are desperate the higher are your moral standards and selfworth. When i said that I didn't mean to offend (although i did stuck a nerve with you there unintentionaly).

Almost once in our life we all are desperate for something (and that something can be sex too) I simply can't believe that there was not one moment in your life that you where actually desperate for sex. Desperation (in this meaning) is not a humiliating trait but simply a consequence of out needs to be loved.

You marginallise desperation that i mentioned only to cock loving, i didn't meant that, what i meant was desperation to be loved to be caressed to be felt by another man in whole, not just the cock-pussy process. I'm sorry if the presentation of my words made you thing otherwise.

On a side note, that man didn't love you enough (or better yet, loved you at all) because if he did, he would stand by you and motivated you to lose weight. (my opinion)
                              premE FAQ

Comment

Working...
                              X