Do older women prefer a bigger penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do older women prefer a bigger penis?

Another question from me. As I said in a previous thread I haven't had any experience with women, that's why I have this question.
    Oh, and another question is it even possible for a guy my age (20) to have something with a woman in her 30s or more.

The first question. the women here will assure you penis size becomes less important (even less important than it all ready is) to them as the get older.

the second question... It is very possible. It all depends on how you carry yourself. When i was 19, I attracted a girl who was 29, When i was 22, i dated a girl (or i should say woman) who was 45. When I was 25 I dated a woman, for a short time, who was 43. most of the woman I go for are generally much older than me. but many fun-night stands (one nighters or activity friends) are my age or younger.

One of my latest friends is... She's a super friggin sexy 61 and she admits that she doesn't act her age.... That she does not . But She's hot and fun. I'm closing in on 30 now.

Comment

Actually quite the oposite is often true. Older women tend to have learned their bodies. I believe in the old saying that no woman will get herself there if she does not know her own body. As men, we rarely "give" women orgasms, we are merely a participating partner. Women tell us "you gave me an orgasm" cause it strokes our ego. But women have to know how to position and move their bodies with ours to achieve this. With that said, most older women realize that even averaged sized penises can get it done for them. They have learned to move and position themselves in a way that works for them.

Younger women tend to have the ego and boasting thing going on and lack of maturity and favor larger cocks. That's my opinion....
      3/3/11: 6" BPEL
      3/3/11 5.5" MEG
      3/3/11 6.25" BEG
      4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
      4/12/11 5.6" MEG
      4/12/11 6.35" BEG
      5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
      5/18/11 5.6" MEG
      5/18/11 6.5" BEG
      8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
      8/26/11 5.35 Meg
      8/26/11 6.25 beg
      11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
      02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
      05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

Every guy i know of that hooks up on a regular basis says they have been with older women. 20-25 vs 30-45. There were never any complaints and quite the opposite they only had great things to say about their more mature partners.
        Also they say it is much easier to meet and sleep with an older woman at a bar vs women our own age. If you carry yourself confidently and present yourself well then you have a good chance. It is not a case of desperation as some might assume, but more that they know what they want. If that is you then you are money.

Comment

I´m 42 and I prefer the "babies" and I dont care at all about size.

Comment

Older and I prefer girth to length but the real deal is do we connect plain n simple. Everything great happens with connection
            The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Originally posted by 1969mari View Post
              I´m 42 and I prefer the "babies" and I dont care at all about size.
              Oh really???

Hmmmmm *rubs chin with smirk*

Hola, como esta usted, muy bien, y tu?

LOL! jk

Comment

I've dated older women exclusively (with one, frighteningly horrible exception) and most have noted that while they are not into size all that much, they would prefer a larger size overall (always dug girth over length).
                Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by sekeris View Post
                  Another question from me. As I said in a previous thread I haven't had any experience with women, that's why I have this question.
                  Oh, and another question is it even possible for a guy my age (20) to have something with a woman in her 30s or more.
                  Hey man, what's up?

Yes, it's possible for you to have a relationship with any woman in any age bracket. It depends on what you and she are looking for.

I've had older women my whole life (from when I was 20 to now and I'm 40). Older women don't necessarily prefer a bigger penis. It really depends on where they are in their life and what they're looking for, if they were married previously, etc......many factors are to be considered.

At 7.25x5.25 inches, I was plenty big for my ex.............she's 51. We fucked all the time and she LOVED the size of my dick. Her ex husband, through her own admission, was nowhere near CLOSE to my size.

Bottom line though, it just depends on what she's looking for.
                  It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                    Hey man, what's up?

Yes, it's possible for you to have a relationship with any woman in any age bracket. It depends on what you and she are looking for.

I've had older women my whole life (from when I was 20 to now and I'm 40). Older women don't necessarily prefer a bigger penis. It really depends on where they are in their life and what they're looking for, if they were married previously, etc......many factors are to be considered.

At 7.25x5.25 inches, I was plenty big for my ex.............she's 51. We fucked all the time and she LOVED the size of my dick. Her ex husband, through her own admission, was nowhere near CLOSE to my size.

Bottom line though, it just depends on what she's looking for.
                    Like you say it depends. I remember recently being pulled into a very interesting convo with some of the older ladies in my office - those gals talked as if they were looking for the Next Top Cock! LOL!!! BIG was certainly the only thing they (well at least two of them definitely) were looking for ...

Comment

Well I'm going to go and find the answer to that question right now. I'll come back in the mornig and tell you all about it. Oh honey, I'm getting off the computer now!!!!
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                        Well I'm going to go and find the answer to that question right now. I'll come back in the mornig and tell you all about it. Oh honey, I'm getting off the computer now!!!!
                        CUSP! CUSP! CUSP! CUSP! (and the crowd goes wild ...)

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                          Oh really???

Hmmmmm *rubs chin with smirk*

Hola, como esta usted, muy bien, y tu?

LOL! jk
                          Thanks for make me laughˇ

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                            Like you say it depends. I remember recently being pulled into a very interesting convo with some of the older ladies in my office - those gals talked as if they were looking for the Next Top Cock! LOL!!! BIG was certainly the only thing they (well at least two of them definitely) were looking for ...
                            Well hey, if they are married or were married to guys with teeny peeny's OR if their husband's quit having sex with them, then I can see them wanting BIG....lol

Sure makes you stop and think though, "what's wrong with these older guys who give up on their wives?"

Not to go off topic but my dad's been gone for 21 years. Prior to his passing, he got ED....and this was before PE was known about. It was years later that I found out from my mom that he had essentially given up sexually on my mom...........not because he didn't love my mom but he just gave up on himself. I was shocked when I found that out because my dad was the quintessential jock and man. I'm using his life as an example for myself............there is NO way in hell I'm ever giving up on myself or my dick, I wanna keep slipping women the sausage as long as I'm alive and breathin'..............
                            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

ok so i don't quite fall into the older woman catagory but a few of my friends do... so what i will add to this is purely through observation.. older woman i think are after passion and excitement.. to feel desired... not much different then younger woman but they feel more rewarded when they get a guy who is this way towards them... penis size doesn't come into it...might be icing on the cake for some but in general i think they are looking for frisky excitement
                              ~ If.....
                              ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                              ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Working...
                              X