How do I make my wife cum 4+ times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I make my wife cum 4+ times

I have been having a real hard time making my wife cum more than 2 times. I think I can get to 3 without a lot of trouble (once orally, 2 with intercourse) but I have read about the elusive 10+ orgasms and wonder how I can get there. Anyone have any experiences with this and can share some ideas? It's my 2011 goal and I am determined to get there.

Right now my wife has two strong orgasms, but anything after that is very hard. She's always very happy afterwards, but I really want to see her face when she gets to 10!

Thanks for the help!

Rob
    Current: BPEL 6.5" MSEG 5.25"
    Goal: BPEL 8.0" MSEG 6.0"

Gotten to 20 before.
    My face was numb after 15, so I kept going... like a boxer with a broken right.
    All of it was oral... and it was quite funny when I was done.
    My girlfriend at the time was panting, shaking, not able to say much.
    I look down at my soaked bedsheets, up at her, and say to her (with her cum all over my face).
    "How wasth it babe?"
    "Goo.... g... great."
    "My facthe isth numb"

Then she gave me an awesome BJ!
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

If I could add... she didn't seem that much more pleased than her usual two or three.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

That is awesome NP97! LOL. So I need some details. How long of gaps between orgasms and did you continually stimulate her or were there any short breaks? Was it oral and finger (g-spot)? 20 is incredible.

Comment

Sounds like she didn't get an oversensitive clit after orgasm?

-UYN-
          19/04/2011
          FG: 4.25" +0.45
          FL: 5.19" +0.69
          EG: 4.75" +0.45
          BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
          NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
          BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Maybe your wife cannot have more than 3 orgasms. Not every woman can cum infinitely. Some cum after a minute, some cum after 30 minutes. Women are different just like men are. Some women have an insatiable sex drive and can cum all day, where as some women want to go to sleep after one orgasm.
            You said that your wife finds it hard to cum after 2 strong orgasms. Sounds to me like she is fully satisfied already and any more is just putting pressure on her. If she's satisfied with you and very happy, then why not just relax and enjoy the after-glow of sex with her. This pressure for more orgasms might just ruin a good thing.
            Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
            Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
            Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

Good point Samurai. I definitely don't want to mess with a good thing. I am thinking about giving it one or two tries, and then re-evaluate. I guess I am just trying to see if she can do more than 2 or 3 orgasms. If not, it's all good. But if she can, I definitely want to help her get there. But I definitely won't be pressuring her. If it happens, it happens. If not, no big loss.

Comment

Dont pressure her what ever you do because she will think that she has to perform for you and that will kill the passion.Maybe try a hitachi magic wand which is used in bdsm videos,just watch the ladies reaction when they have one used on them they are not faking it.You could after getting her off orally stand on the edge of the bed while penetrating her then put it on her clit and she will go through the roof.
                Women have many faults but men only have 2,everything they say and everything they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Samurai View Post
                  Maybe your wife cannot have more than 3 orgasms. Not every woman can cum infinitely. Some cum after a minute, some cum after 30 minutes. Women are different just like men are. Some women have an insatiable sex drive and can cum all day, where as some women want to go to sleep after one orgasm.
                  You said that your wife finds it hard to cum after 2 strong orgasms. Sounds to me like she is fully satisfied already and any more is just putting pressure on her. If she's satisfied with you and very happy, then why not just relax and enjoy the after-glow of sex with her. This pressure for more orgasms might just ruin a good thing.
                  I was going to say this. I've given girls 3-5 and some just tell me to stop because they can't take it. Then I was with a girl who kept up with me. She had about 17 orgasms that night. Five came from her just riding me. I didn't perform much, if any oral on her. She was quite an easy customer when it came to orgasms. I don't count the hand job orgasms she had.

There's a limit to what every woman can take, so if she can only mentally and physically handle two, you're at 100% efficiency there bro

Comment

Hmmm.... the best advice above are those posts that suggest not trying to make her have more orgasms than she wants/needs. I would HATE to have that done to me. It sounds like you are making it a competitive sport or something. There is nothing wrong with wanting to please your partner..... but there is whole lot wrong with trying to make her have more orgasms than she wants or needs or is capable of having. That is just plain selfish on your part. What if lady thought she wasn't performing optimally if you didn't have 10 orgasms in a session of sex? What kind of pressure would that put on you? Would you like it? Just something to think about.

I am very experienced sexually, and I am rarely interested in more than 2 orgasms during one session of sex.... maybe 3 if we have a lot of time. I have big Os, and I love them, but I get oversensitive and need some down time before more. I would not enjoy a partner trying to get me to have more, in part because I think it would detract from the wonderful afterglow from the earlier ones, and leave me less satisfied overall. Anyway, what I most appreciate in a lover is his ability to read when I want an orgasm..... and when I don't.

Comment

well with all this talk...

whats the best way to make her orgasm once lol.. oral while fingering her g-spot?

Comment

I get what you guys are saying completely. Definitely not trying to make a sport out of it. Honestly, I just want to make sure I am giving her the maximum pleasure, and not missing anything. Imagine if she could cum 10 or 20 times, and all this time we've stopped at 2 or 3? I guess I have wondered if she could have more orgasms, given the proper technique. It's more of a curiosity than anything. And believe me, we have great sex and I have no plans of messing anything up. So, given that I am curious if she can achieve more orgasms, what might be the best way to approach the issue?

Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Motivation 2 View Post
                          well with all this talk...

whats the best way to make her orgasm once lol.. oral while fingering her g-spot?
                          Okay, here goes...

First, make her a nice dinner. Put on some soft music, light some candles. You have to set the mood. When things move to the bedroom (or wherever) make sure she is comfortable. The right heat. The right lighting. Put some nice slow music on - not too loud. Figure on 30 minutes minimum for foreplay. Start kissing her all over. Talk to her while you do it. Tell her how beautiful she looks. Tell her how much you you love kissing her (fill in the blank). Kiss her lips. Look into her eyes. Caress her all over. Then start teasing. Sort of move in the direction she wants your mouth to go, and then go somewhere else. And make sure there is passion. Pull her close to you. Caress her back. I'd suck her toes. By the time you even get to her pussy she is going to be lit up. And then you spend the next 20-30 minutes down there, kissing her, licking her. I like to have my wife play with herself while I am down there. She even licks her fingers, and when we kiss she licks my face which is covered with her. It is intense.

Then when she is basically telling you she wants you, you start sucking the clit and massaging her G-spot with 1-2 fingers. Sometimes I add some pressure with my free hand by her pubic hair. Sort of squeezing that area lightly. It may take 5-10 minutes the first time to get her off, but you have to stick with it. Keep things moving in a nice motion. Don't jump around a lot. Ask her where she likes it. Get her talking to you. How does this feel baby? She will tell you, or her body will tell you, when you have hit the spot. Once she cums this way within 15 second or so penetrate her missionary style. Lots of kissing and talking. I guarantee you the next one comes quick. I usually change positions at this stage, maybe to doggie style. Hold her hair tight, and give it a slight rough edge. Nothing crazy, just a bit more primeval. Sometimes while we are at this last stage I will start sucking/licking her again. I want to make sure she is ready for the final big o. Once she blows the final time I start thinking about myself. Sometimes I just cum missionary, and sometimes he gets me off orally.

If you have a night like this you never wonder if they were satisfied or not. The whole thing usually lasts about an hour.

The key is to go slow. Lots and lots of talking. Get her to play with herself. Also, not that by the time we have started having intercourse she has already cum once. No pressure for me. If I have an off night and cum fast, she digs it because she knows I think she is hot. If I last longer and give her one more orgasm, she is very satisfied. If she gets the occasional 3rd orgasm, there could be tears. It's great because there is no pressure regardless.

Comment

^that's how you make love!

I miss that... casual sex just doesn't have that level of intimacy . Lucky man, you!

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                              ^that's how you make love!

I miss that... casual sex just doesn't have that level of intimacy . Lucky man, you!
                              Hey thanks. I feel very lucky to have my wife and i try to show it often.

Comment

Working...
                              X