Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The penis curve beat the size!

Hey everyone,

I have a female friend that just shared some interesting news about penis size!
    That's what she said:
    "So this guy had twice as big than the guy before - It took almost 30 minutes to reach an orgasm while with the smaller guy it would take just a couple of minutes! I would trade his big penis for the upward curve"

She was referring to his upward curve - probably hitting her sweet spot... kinda feels good hearing that! don't you think?

It is not the first time that I've heard that. I always have to wonder what people are thinking when they get on here and say that they want to get rid of their upward curve. As far as myself goes, I'd like to have a more pronounced upward curve.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

I've lost a bit of my upward curve since I started PE but not that much that it's made a significant difference. But I do think I've compensated nicely with the gains I've made in girth so it equals out.
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Again this varies girl to girl.

Comment

Also depends on the position! I have a downward curve so when ever i want to get my girl friend off, we just switch to doggie style for a couple minutes and boom orgasm.

Comment

Upward curve, head is thicker than the shaft, and lots of mobility in my hips. Thank you, whoever put me together

Though, regardless of my upper curve, I have been told several times in some variation of "You feel really good from behind." I'm not sure what that's about.
            boogie
            Last edited by boogie; 05-01-2011, 05:02 PM.

Comment

is there an exercise or anything to get an upward curve?

Comment

I get this all the time from women. I get the "oh God, you're hitting me just right. My penis stands almost straight up when fully erect and is rock hard and does not bend easily. However, for those who roll right past the Gspot cause you're really long and not upright, try lifting her hips, or placing her legs over your shoulder and having her tilt her hip back so when you thrust, it rubs right on that spot.

I've had many women tell me the bigger guys just go right past it. It's all about getting the strength of your erection on her sweet spots.
                3/3/11: 6" BPEL
                3/3/11 5.5" MEG
                3/3/11 6.25" BEG
                4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
                4/12/11 5.6" MEG
                4/12/11 6.35" BEG
                5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
                5/18/11 5.6" MEG
                5/18/11 6.5" BEG
                8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
                8/26/11 5.35 Meg
                8/26/11 6.25 beg
                11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
                02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
                05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

Originally posted by clockwise View Post
                  Hey everyone,

That's what she said:
                  "So this guy had twice as big than the guy before - It took almost 30 minutes to reach an orgasm while with the smaller guy it would take just a couple of minutes! I would trade his big penis for the upward curve"

She was referring to his upward curve - probably hitting her sweet spot... kinda feels good hearing that! don't you think?
                  Awesome.

Now I have to find your friend haha.
                  Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                  Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

my penis curve upward. do women like curved penis? if yes then i am glad that mine is curved.

Comment

My penis head's top part, "sticks out" more than the shaft upwardly, do you guys think thats an advantage?
                      Starting: 7.75 BPEL * 4.9 EG

Goal: 8.5 BPEL * 6

Comment

Originally posted by clockwise View Post
                        Hey everyone,

That's what she said:

YES! Makes me feel a whole lot better about my upward curve! Thanks for the story.
                        Last edited by Guest; 05-02-2011, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Woot! I asked about this earlier, I have a banana upward curved penis and I always thought that chicks loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowBro View Post
                            YES! Makes me feel a whole lot better about my upward curve! Thanks for the story.
                            Told ya man! I forgot to reply to the other thread I wrote in of yours about how it would look bigger to a girl. Just go get a hard on and sit in front of a mirror, thats what a girl will see when she's looking at you. How often is she going to be sitting behind you looking down at your dick?
                            Current:
                            BPEL - 7
                            Base EG - 5.5
                            Mid EG - 4.75
                            Top EG - 4.5

Short Term Goal:
                            NBPEL - 7
                            Avg. EG - 5

Comment

Originally posted by pbfreakon View Post
                              Told ya man! I forgot to reply to the other thread I wrote in of yours about how it would look bigger to a girl. Just go get a hard on and sit in front of a mirror, thats what a girl will see when she's looking at you. How often is she going to be sitting behind you looking down at your dick?
                              Well i wouldn't go that far. I said it made me feel "better", not that i actually liked it. It's the damn upward angle that kills me i guess... But yeah.

Comment

Working...
                              X