The best female orgasm ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best female orgasm ever?

I'm one of those guys that loves to go online in his spare time and find new ways to give women orgasms and make them squirt. Just reading all the different ways is a pretty big turn-on for me, and I love doing it before jacking off lol. Anyways, back to the point. I was surfing the web yesterday when I came upon this site that talked about the "cul-de-sac" orgasm. Apparently, the "cul-de-sac" is like a small pocket deep in a woman's vagina, about 7 inches in, close to her cervix. The website claimed that longer men who know how to hit the "cul-de-sac" can give women far better orgasms, even better than clitoral or g-spot orgasms. Anyone know anything about this?
    The biggest risk you can take in life is not to take any risks at all.

Rejection is better than regret.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

For as you think, you shall become.

See this thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...0891-spot.html

Comment

Funny thing is I was just doing some reading on this a few minutes ago. I always thought it was deeper (about 7") also but I came across several sources that seem to indicate it is around four inchs in and went on to describe how it can be stimulated with the middle finger. I even located video demonstrations of how to do it. Dont know how credible the info is though.

From personal experience, when my Wife seems to be close to orgasm but just needs something more to push her over the edge, I grab her cheeks with both hands (she's on top) and forcefully push and pull her up and down on me as I thrust real deep on the down stroke. Sometimes I will hold it in and kind of grind or just use forceful thrusts. Sometimes I feel the glans lightly contacting something when im in real deep. If I do this at the right time she grunts and moans so loud while orgasming im surprised I still have my hearing in my left ear. I dont know for certain if I am hitting the A-spot or not but I seem to be contacting something and it works like a trigger in setting off an orgasm. I have asked the Wife if she feels anything contacting her in the back of her vagina but she really cant tell and cant figure what in particular sets off the orgasm. She says the sensation comes from too many places to isolate. Is there any females here that know they have had A- spot orgasms that can fill me in on what it feels like for you? It would be awesome if that is what im hitting and I would be a bit more comfortable with my length if that is the case.

Thanks
      ColtAR-15
      Last edited by ColtAR-15; 08-02-2011, 08:46 AM.
      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Okay I'll go get my medicine and come back here later.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Poor CUSP. =D
          Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Last night during sex I was fingering my wife after she had already squirted a couple of times and orgasmed from oral. She was really turned on so I went deeper with my finger to as close to the base of her cervix as I could on her belly button side. I was using my middle and ring finger and hit her A Spot which feels like it has the same texture as her G Spot. Anyway, I was rubbing it slowly by pushing out towards her belly button and she was really getting into it so I just put steady pressure on it and held it to see what would happen. She started going absolutely crazy, like she was going into convulsions or something. It was obvious to me she was going to have an incredible orgasm if I could just manage to keep the pressure on. All of a sudden she twisted away from me and said the pressure was getting to be too much and she couldn't stand it. We've been married 18 years and she has had some incredible orgasms, but I gotta tell ya, if she would have kept going I think she would have exploded all over the place. She later told me it felt like she was totally using control of her body and it was taking over, doing what it wanted. We talked about it and I encouraged her to let whatever happens happen next time. Man, I love sex with her,s he is incredible.

Comment

I don't think I've ever had an A-spot orgasm, but I cannot be sure. It is really true that the sensations come from many places as a woman approaches orgasm, and it is very hard to tell exactly what sets it off. However, sometimes when he is really deep (and we are face to face) it actually seems to be his pubic bone pressing again my clit that sends me over, not anything happening deep inside. But I might be wrong on that.

Comment

Wow how did I miss that A spot thread!
                I have talked about this experience before on a post.
                I mentioned it was and is the most intense experience. I am sure my partner did not know what he was doing. He was just going slow and deep. I was on my stomach laid out flat legs together. He entered and just stayed there and laid on top of my back. When he thrusted in a few times I started to feel something I had never felt before. I started to kegel and within minutes, maybe less I hate to say, I was having the biggest O I had ever had. Full body insane. What was great about it was it was not exhausting. The kind that does you in for the rest of the sex session. The g spot completely exhausts me because once you have one they go crazy and want to see repeats and I cant control not wanting it either.

He is quite large so this explains why this had never happened to me before.

So, thats the A spot. So we have a C spot, a G spot and an A spot. I think I skipped the A spot thread scared it was anal spot and yea, I want nothing to do with that lol

Life is good. Learn something new every day, if your lucky

Great way to wake up in the murnin.

Cusp: Cookies?

Edit: Actually when your woman goes to the gyno the next time her doctor can measure her spot. I just remembered this because I had a gyno appt a few weeks ago and asked her to measure my length lol
                When she was in there feeling around she said you are blah blah to the cervix ceiling, and blah blah beyond that (this PE is driving me nuts, I am having my shit measured). Anyway she said the cervix is tilted up slightly and will dip down to suck up the semen (contract) beyond that.. and she touched it I went WOO!
                But I was with my legs up in stirrups and bending up slightly lol
                Mine was not far back at all so even though the partner I have is like 9+ and hit it I am not sure why my previous never did. So yea, tell her to get measured that will be fun for you guys to find this spot lol
                Maybe even get it measured in different positions lmao OMG can you imagine all the women asking for these measurements. I love to change the world hahahaha
                islander
                Last edited by islander; 08-02-2011, 09:02 AM.
                The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Oh, after this I expect that Cusp will be unconscious!

Comment

Originally posted by beetleboy View Post
                    Last night during sex I was fingering my wife after she had already squirted a couple of times and orgasmed from oral. She was really turned on so I went deeper with my finger to as close to the base of her cervix as I could on her belly button side. I was using my middle and ring finger and hit her A Spot which feels like it has the same texture as her G Spot. Anyway, I was rubbing it slowly by pushing out towards her belly button and she was really getting into it so I just put steady pressure on it and held it to see what would happen. She started going absolutely crazy, like she was going into convulsions or something. It was obvious to me she was going to have an incredible orgasm if I could just manage to keep the pressure on. All of a sudden she twisted away from me and said the pressure was getting to be too much and she couldn't stand it. We've been married 18 years and she has had some incredible orgasms, but I gotta tell ya, if she would have kept going I think she would have exploded all over the place. She later told me it felt like she was totally using control of her body and it was taking over, doing what it wanted. We talked about it and I encouraged her to let whatever happens happen next time. Man, I love sex with her,s he is incredible.
                    I have had a similiar experience while fingering the G-spot. I have almost received injuries before from all the bucking and violent motions. Im going to try to get to the A- spot with my finger tonight.
                    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

[QUOTE=islander;333206]Wow how did I miss that A spot thread!
                      I have talked about this experience before on a post.
                      I mentioned it was and is the most intense experience. I am sure my partner did not know what he was doing. He was just going slow and deep. I was on my stomach laid out flat legs together. He entered and just stayed there and laid on top of my back. When he thrusted in a few times I started to feel something I had never felt before. I started to kegel and within minutes, maybe less I hate to say, I was having the biggest O I had ever had. Full body insane. What was great about it was it was not exhausting. The kind that does you in for the rest of the sex session. The g spot completely exhausts me because once you have one they go crazy and want to see repeats and I cant control not wanting it either.

He is quite large so this explains why this had never happened to me before.

So, thats the A spot. So we have a C spot, a G spot and an A spot. I think I skipped the A spot thread scared it was anal spot and yea, I want nothing to do with that lol

Life is good. Learn something new every day, if your lucky

Great way to wake up in the murnin.

There is another spot. Its between the urethra and the vaginal opening. Its called the urethral sponge or sometimes referred to as the U- spot. The Wife reacts to this also. Good thing it doesnt take 9+ inches to get to this.

Ps. - 9+ inches. Nothing else did it for you? Thats supposed to be outrageously rare. And it is said size doesnt matter. BS. Looks like my size concerns are justified!

Comment

I think my previous partners never reached it because I was not as free/open as I am now. I was married to the man who had me for 25 years (I was a virgin) . Our sex life was great and he was, now that I know about size, probably 6.5-7 in length and 5.75 - 6 in girth. But back then I was scared of gspot and other spot type of orgasms. I did not like the out of control experience so I would control the situation. With my FWB, we are sex partners. He has had me for a year. Im a crazy divorcee with him. Yes he is large but that is not why he is my FWB. That was a surprise I had no idea. There is so much left over with that size it really is too long. Read my posts you will see I am not a size queen.

Take my advice have your wife measured so you can get to the spot. I am small so I am sure he would have reached it if I had given it the chance.

Meh you just killed my high We call that a "quita nota"
                        islander
                        Last edited by islander; 08-02-2011, 09:44 AM.
                        The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Originally posted by islander View Post
                          Colter: Please dont...

I think my previous partners never reached it because I was not as free/open as I am now. I was married to the man who had me for 25 years (I was a virgin) . Our sex life was great and he was, now that I know about size, probably 6.5-7 in length and 5.75 - 6 in girth. But back then I was scared of gspot and other spot type of orgasms. I did not like the out of control experience so I would control the situation. With my FWB, we are sex partners. He has had me for a year. Im a crazy divorcee with him. Yes he is large but that is not why he is my FWB. That was a surprise I had no idea. There is so much left over with that size it really is too long. Read my posts you will see I am not a size queen.

Take my advice have your wife measured so you can get to the spot. I am small so I am sure he would have reached it if I had given it the chance.

Meh you just killed my high We call that a "quita nota"
                          My Wife was holding back and keeping herself from orgasming also for years. She just recently started orgasming a little over a year ago. It took that thumb you saw on her G -spot to give her, her first.
                          I appreciate your honesty in your post and I wouldnt want you to deviate from that. I will be honest. When I read that the only guy that that gave you the best orgasm of your life was someone that was 9+ inches in length and God knows what girth, it just made my heart drop and put a lump in my throat. The fact that your ex was also very large
                          and was ineffective in getting to this spot reinforces my previous beliefs about penis size and female preference, and
                          satisfaction. I am in no way blaming you, or trying to antagonize you for your preferences and I admire you for your honesty.

Most women here would not be so frank about their experiences with large to extremely large penises. My reaction when reading stories like this, I suspect is not unique and is just like a natural reflex. Just the other day a poster described a swingers experience when his Wife received a 8" penis. He said he immediately saw a look on her face he never seen before and she had a orgasm within 10 seconds, one of more intensity than he has ever seen before. The husband was the same size as me. I had the same reaction. I have read several other stories describing similiar experiences. How can I not help but feel inadequate. And this is not a boo hoo post, just being honest.

Comment

Islander

I forgot to ask. From my description do you think im hitting her A-spot. Granted, im only 7" but I think it might be still possible?

Comment

I have had some great vaginal orgasms, but the most satisfying for me is the clitoral. That I can only get if I touch myself during.

Comment

Working...
                              X