Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the best positions for hitting the g-spot while having sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the best positions for hitting the g-spot while having sex?

hi there,
    was wondering in which position u feel that ur gspot is stimulated alot....
    thnks

Lay a pillow under her ass, then angle your cock towards the G-spot. Another favorite of mine is to
    lay her belly down and penetrate her vagina from behind, then make sure the underside of
    your cock is rubbing her G-spot while thrusting.

Comment

Enter her missionary, have her wrap her arms around your neck and stand up. My lady is small so she puts her legs on the backside of my calves. Make it a mix of her and you working together to get her moving it will be less tiring.

Regards
      Cdn

Comment

While I use my favorite vibrator, my partner just rubs the area outside my pelvic area----wow!!! Sort of inside out, well worth it though.
        Consciousness and intention matter here.

Comment

We have a great G-spot thread here, everything you want to know can be found there: https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...43-g-spot.html

Comment

Oh, and slaveking -- please stop with the texting abbreviations, they are very hard for our non-English speaking members to understand. (I edited the title of this thread to put it into normal English for that reason).

Comment

Originally posted by PEnoob View Post
              Lay a pillow under her ass, then angle your cock towards the G-spot. Another favorite of mine is to
              lay her belly down and penetrate her vagina from behind, then make sure the underside of
              your cock is rubbing her G-spot while thrusting.
              Agreed, both front and rear entry positions can work well, there's no single 'magic' position that works for all couples. It's going to depend on the size and shape of your cock and probably on her individual anatomy as well.

One thing I've found that works really well is fucking standing up while facing each other, and a variant where you kneel on the bed facing each other, so your bodies are vertical and pressed together (we did this once and she came in a few seconds flat, it was nuts). I've got an upwards curve which might make this a bit easier, I don't know. I guess it would also be tricky if there's a big height difference between you, but in that case you can put a pillow or something on the floor for her to stand on (or just suggest she wears shoes or boots with big heels! ).
              Ivor
              Last edited by Ivor; 09-02-2011, 09:39 AM.

Comment

let her get on top then she can control were the best friction is. If she likes it there thenshe will get it there.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

If you have an upwards curve or even a cock that prefers to sail at full mast, it is easy to rub the g-spot in missionary position, and as PEnoob suggested putting a pillow under her ass helps with the angle.

Comment

I found missionary with my legs up going over his shoulders a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by mistydawn View Post
                      Take it from a lady, that is an awsome way to go.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

My friends and I refer to that position as the full court press. If she puts the legs up and you bear down on her...or another is put both legs on one shoulder so that they are close together, but again both of those are really more beneficial for the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by mistydawn View Post
                          This certainly provides plenty of stimulation but my size means we can never do this for very long, and I have to be really careful not to go in too far.

To whoever said girl-on-top: good call! It's great for her, it's great for me, and it's very adaptable because either of you can be the 'active' partner, i.e. the one doing the moving. Plus it's very easy for her to play with her clit, and I get a faceful of tits and a handful of bottom. Now that's what I call a win-win situation.

Comment

Have her lay on her stomach with a pillow under her hips, enter her and have her squeeze her legs together with your knees on the outside of her legs. Your belly to her back but lighten yourself up so she can tilt her pelvis up or down to hit the spot.
                            4/1/2010 Beginning BPEL-6.2"/EG-5.2"
                            Current BPEL-8.75"/EG-6.5"
                            Goal- BPEL-9.0"/EG-6.5"

Comment

I have a slight downward curve, so rear entry positions hit it more for me.

If you think about where the spot is, just make sure you're hitting that wall.

Comment

Working...
                              X