When It Hurts, Why Does It Hurt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When It Hurts, Why Does It Hurt?

I often hear women say that the ideal penis is on the bigger side of average but not too big, because big penises hurt. When they say this, what type of pain are they usually referring to? Is it the pain of hitting the cervix? Or the pain of pushing out the walls? Or something else altogether?

I'm also curious at what penis size this pain *typically* begins. I realize that all women are different, so what is painfully big for one woman might not be for another. But is there a general consensus that a penis above x length or y girth will begin to generate this pain?

My sense is that one can cross the threshold rather easily from good-big to bad-big. I'm at around 7 bpel and 5.25 meg, and while this can cause pain for some, it does not for most. But if I crossed the line to, say, 8 bpel and 6 meg, it might start to cause too much pain for most. Just wondering....

not sure what kinda pain they experience, i'm at 6.5" bpel and like 5.75" circumference, kinda need to try get more length!
    might just be some are tighter and cant handle the width, they said it hurt the next day so who knows. however i am going to take it as a compliment

Comment

That's a bad way to look at it. Most times it has to due with smacking into the cervix which many women are not aroused by but more so just pushing on the cervix. Don't worry when you hit it, she will say "Ouch!". As far as too thick, you have to keep in mind the entrance where the hymen would be at is not as elastic as the actual vaginal walls where a woman's vaginal muscles play a part to accommodate to girth. Also, some women do not get as lubricated as others. The thicker you are the more foreplay is involved getting her fully ready for intercourse (lubed to the max) or else either you will have to work it in feeling the not so lubed friction (which does hurt).
      Begin 7/25/2011:
      NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
      FL 5.25, FG 5.2
      NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
      UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I've noticed that before my girl cums, I have to be careful of my penetration depth, particularly in certain positions. However, once her big O starts to kick in, I can pound her mercilessly and I can feel that I'm hitting bottom, and it only seems to intensify her orgasm. It's like her orgasm has a pain supressing effect.
        HotLatino73
        Last edited by HotLatino73; 09-18-2011, 03:23 AM.
        7/15/11

BPEL = 7.5
        EG = 5.25

8/30/11

BPEL = 7.75
        EG = 5.375

Comment

from what I gather, it hurts much like you taking the sides of your mouth and pulling it apart as WIDE as you can and as hard as you can. the skin stretching at the entrance still has nerves just like every other piece of skin.

if you take the skin on your penis, say, you hold the base then pull the skin forward until you start to stretch it painfully, that can also be a means to show you what it can feel like.

my partner told me "it's like an open wound kind of sting" but then again, she was bleeding, so it WAS an open wound... that said, you have to take into consideration the possibility of hurting her more than she feels good LOL!

Plenty of women have said that the stretch is good but it hurts too. As a man, we'll never know what this "stretch" feeling is, but too much stretch can be equated to pulling the skin in various places on your body

Comment

Originally posted by HotLatino73 View Post
            I've noticed that before my girl cums, I have to be careful of my penetration depth, particularly in certain positions. However, once her big O starts to kick in, I can pound her mercilessly and I can feel that I'm hitting bottom, and it only seems to intensify her orgasm. It's like her orgasm has a pain supressing effect.
            My wife is exactly the same, if I go to deep she says it hurts but when she is about to come she tells me to go harder and she is loving it then, weird stuff.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
            X