Men vs women idea on what they consider a big unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men vs women idea on what they consider a big unit

I know women & men have two totally different ideas on what they consider a big dick. So lets hear it from both sides what do you ladies & gentlemen consider a big dick. consider length & girth
    7.5x6 so what:boom:

I consider kilometers big units, also tonnes. Light years are huge units.

Oh wow! What's bigger a dick with a girth of 1 light year, or a dick so massive that it causes a time dialation making it appear (to an outside observer) that it takes light a whole year to go around it?

I think I just blew my own mind.
    Ravenously
    Last edited by Ravenously; 12-09-2011, 10:10 AM.
    How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
    And I've been here ever since.

Comment

I personally think "large" starts at 7x5 and "huge" starts at 8x5.5, but that's my opinion

I'm sure pretty much everyone will have their own opinion on this, though I'm interested in hearing a woman's view
      donjelqer76
      Retired Moderator
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by donjelqer76; 12-09-2011, 11:27 AM.
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

If it looks big, it is big. Not just men and women differ, everyone does. Some girls have pointed out I am big, some don`t even seem to notice or care. Many girls seem to be size blind, in my experience, only a few get really exited about size. And stop hating girls who like big, everyone have different likes and dislikes. You don`t hate men who like girls with big breasts, right? or maby you do...
        ThomasJohnThomas
        Last edited by ThomasJohnThomas; 12-09-2011, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Ravenously,
          I like your analogy to Archemedes in your quote-you know- penis displacement
          Consciousness and intention matter here.

Comment

Men think big is many inches above the average stats, women thing big is, when it fills them up. And the average woman has an average vagaina so above average will be big to a lot of them. Also who cares. We have enough threads on sizes here.
            Steve23
            Retired Moderator
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by Steve23; 12-09-2011, 05:14 PM.

Comment

big = 7+ nbp by 5.25+

Comment

Think it is more about what they see. And they don`t think in inches and they often belives a guy on what he sais he is, so you can`t trust most women in what they say they have had. At least that is what I think.

Comment

I think big is anything over 7 in length and big for girth is 5.5 or bigger, thats just my opinion. I think at 8x6 it is safe to say you etting into the huge category.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                    I think big is anything over 7 in length and big for girth is 5.5 or bigger, thats just my opinion. I think at 8x6 it is safe to say you etting into the huge category.
                    what about 7.5x6.5 would that fall into huge or big category?

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJohnThomas View Post
                      Think it is more about what they see. And they don`t think in inches and they often belives a guy on what he sais he is, so you can`t trust most women in what they say they have had. At least that is what I think.
                      True but some guys are the same because I posted my pics on a few other pe sites and people thought my midshaft girth was over 6.5. I just think our eyes can play tricks on us. Then there are a lot of variables too like a straight 8 inch penis would looks the same length as a 8.5 curved banana penis.Same goes for girth some people have wider penis instead of deeper penis. making their penis look thicker then it actually is

Comment

Originally posted by duppy View Post
                        what about 7.5x6.5 would that fall into huge or big category?
                        That is fucking massive!... Too much girth imo!

Comment

Originally posted by duppy View Post
                          True but some guys are the same because I posted my pics on a few other pe sites and people thought my midshaft girth was over 6.5. I just think our eyes can play tricks on us. Then there are a lot of variables too like a straight 8 inch penis would looks the same length as a 8.5 curved banana penis.Same goes for girth some people have wider penis instead of deeper penis. making their penis look thicker then it actually is
                          Of course they think it is more, with all the exaggerating going on. Honesty is rare on the internet! And try looking at something and guessing the girth!

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                            I personally think "large" starts at 7x5 and "huge" starts at 8x5.5, but that's my opinion

I'm sure pretty much everyone will have their own opinion on this, though I'm interested in hearing a woman's view
                            I think that Don jelqer has it spot on
                            My progress log

Comment

I will never post a size preference on here. Hell to the no lol
                              BUTT and thats a big butt, I want to feel filled up. And I know how to fill up my vagina walls, swell those babies up to the maximum capacity where one finger up in there is tight. So I feel like I beat your effed up size system so I will NEVER be concerned about any partner being concerned about their size wit me . Hardy har har
                              The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Working...
                              X