Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Become Sexually Attractive to Women

My new life goal is the following:

I am a man, I have a penis (see my journal for pics! ) and I love women and all their female craziness. That said, my new life goal is to become more and more masculine, every, single, day. Through this, I will become more of who I am really meant to be, because I highly identify with being a man. It's time to develop my masculinity, while at the same time respecting a woman's femininity and not taking advantage of girls with my sexual magnetism. Understand that the consequences of your actions will impact a woman's emotions.

Here's some food for thought, and while I'm not going to claim that it's the absolute truth, I'd say it's close to 99% accurate:

In the end, the higher the level a man's masculinity is at, the more sexually attractive he is to women in general, and the higher the level of a woman's femininity is at, the more sexually attractive she is to men in general.
    Peace friends!

-Dance
    EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

I would say confidence without arrogance is a good place o be as well. When one is self assured they are attractive and when one is full of himself he is a douche waffle.
    Last edited by BigO; 03-28-2012, 06:44 PM.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Yep all about confidence.
      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Go lift weights and get STRONG! Do muscle ups and squat heavy. This will bring confidence. Also try and be a nice guy but don't let people take advantage of you. Stick up for yourself. These things should get you all the tail you desire.
        Starting: 1/14/12
        BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
        BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
        BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Woman mostly, value leadership and confidence.
          Feb. 2012
          NBPEL: 6.25
          EG: 5.25

July 2012
          NBPEL: 6.5
          EG: 5

May 2013
          NBPEL: 7
          EG: 5.25

Goal: NBPEL:7.25 EG:5.5

Comment

confidence, strength, leadership...they are all masculine qualities!
            EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

Being attractive to women...

Ah, if I could just bottle it in very very tiny bottles and sell it for $1, I would be a gazillionaire.

Again...

Please do not take this as 'boasting' or 'arrogance' if what I have to say sounds like this.

Women are the strangest creatures (and the most lovely) on the face of the Earth. I don't think there is one man AND woman alive that truly knows that makes a man attractive to women.

My girlfriend tells me that I am the most clueless guy she has ever met when it comes to being attractive to women. Yes. The most clueless. her own words.

Why may this be relevant? Because, I guess, I am not trying to be attractive. I am just me. I have always believed that you can not love another until you love yourself. That means knowing all your insecurities, what makes you tick, your motivation, ambition and accomplishments in life etc etc etc. Yes, one can construe this as confidence. But it is a lot more.

When you are truly comfortable with yourself, walking in a room, restaurant...whatever will command attention. You can not help but stick out like a sore thumb. You become magnetic. You do not have to be arrogant, loud or cocky. Men and women see it a mile away. Men will secretly hate you and women will want to be with you.

In my opinion, it is not about lifting weights or driving a fancy car. It is about 'being' in the present. That is as clear as I can make it.

A little life examples from me:

My girlfriend and I had lunch at this one busy restaurant once. Just once. Very busy. Very popular. A lot of customers per day. We come in, sit down, eat and leave. So we thought. A couple of weeks later, we decide to go back because it was good. I drop her off so that she could get a table and for me to park the car as it was quite a distance for an empty spot (yeah, no valet). I arrive a few minutes later and she is smiling. I go 'what are you smiling about'. She said 'the waiter asked where you were'. I go 'huh? this is our second time here only' She smiles again, rubs my arm and says 'You know you make a lasting impression every time, don't you?'

Find out who you are. What makes you tick. What drives you. What make you unique.

Once you become all this and irresistible to women, let me know how it is. While most guys may think it is the greatest thing to ever happen to them, for me, it is a curse. I hate it and my girlfriend even more.

Comment

I'd say, you have to work more internally, rather than externally.
                Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

being attractive that's your lifes goal? theres gotta be more important things than that!

testosterone has to be pretty vital to masculinity though

Comment

Originally posted by Dance Sucka View Post
                    My new life goal is the following:

I am a man, I have a penis (see my journal for pics! ) and I love women and all their female craziness. That said, my new life goal is to become more and more masculine, every, single, day. Through this, I will become more of who I am really meant to be, because I highly identify with being a man. It's time to develop my masculinity, while at the same time respecting a woman's femininity and not taking advantage of girls with my sexual magnetism. Understand that the consequences of your actions will impact a woman's emotions.

Here's some food for thought, and while I'm not going to claim that it's the absolute truth, I'd say it's close to 99% accurate:

Peace friends!

-Dance
                    All ready achieved your life goal.
                    Not going to tell you how to do it because it would be more funner for you to do it on your own.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopeful&dedicated View Post
                      Go lift weights and get STRONG! Do muscle ups and squat heavy. This will bring confidence. Also try and be a nice guy but don't let people take advantage of you. Stick up for yourself. These things should get you all the tail you desire.
                      Why is weight training touted as the answer to everything on this site these days? It's starting to get ridiculous.

What next? The middle east problem......no problem just bench press! H & D - I am not singling you out here.
                      Vulcan
                      7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                      5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by egplz View Post
                        being attractive that's your lifes goal? theres gotta be more important things than that!

testosterone has to be pretty vital to masculinity though
                        Everyone wants it, so I don't see it as being an unimportant goal. Rather, it is very important. What a man sees as his ideal self is also what he sees as being "attractive". Working towards your best self is a goal everyone should have, but so few people actually take on the task. The goals of being stronger, standing up for what you believe in, braver, more caring, a good listener, more creative, more spontaneous...

These are all things that improve upon your self. It also makes you more attractive. The two go hand in hand. This goal isn't about testosterone, its about cognitive behavioural modification. It is about changing how you think about yourself, how you behave around others, and changing thought and behaviour to fit an image you want to see of yourself. Become your ideal, and make your "best self" a reality. Get that job you want, get that weight you want, get the girl you want, and be happy.

It is most certainly a life goal worth pursuing. Eventually, you feel satisfied with where you end up, but the journey still lasts a life time. Its a goal you are never truly done, but it is the most fun and the hardest work you can have.

Power to ya, Sucka
                        CaptainJohnson
                        Retired Moderator
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by CaptainJohnson; 03-29-2012, 09:14 AM.
                        "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                        "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
                          Why is weight training touted as the answer to everything on this site these days? It's starting to get ridiculous.

What next? The middle east problem......no problem just bench press! H & D - I am not singling you out here.
                          Answer to everything? Not quite. One easy thing you can do to improve your attractivness to women? Yes. It will also promote your general health and improve confidence. Although I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss a resolution to the Israel/Palestine conflict through a quality training session.
                          Starting: 1/14/12
                          BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
                          BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
                          BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

All women I know are not attracted to "buff" guys. Most say they like a little muscle but not too much. A lot also say they like the "i don't care what I look like". I assume that's a 5 oclock shadow and jeans and a t shirt or something along those lines.
                            That being said, I know a few guys that are quite feminine looking and get tons of girls and buff guys who get none lol.

Like everyone else is saying, confidence and being comfortable and sure of yourself is probably the most attractive thing to women.
                            Starting BPEL & EG: 6.75x5
                            Current: 7x5
                            Next: 7.5x5.25
                            Ultimate Goal: 8.5x5.75

Comment

The idea of masculinity is constantly changing

When women get wet looking at guys like Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp you know something is wrong!
                              My progress log

Comment

Working...
                              X