Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signs a girl likes big penis? is she craving a big one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signs a girl likes big penis? is she craving a big one?

Is
    jcwhs7
    Last edited by jcwhs7; 07-26-2015, 10:35 PM.

You are 7x5.5 so I guess that confirms it? But seriously the only sign I can really think of is that she outright says she likes big ones.

Comment

Well not a real obvious example but when my wife is on top she does a back and forth movement to I think put more pressure on the G spot area and to stretch the opening more. I think this may indicate that she really wants more girth.

A more obvious example is when a girl rejected me and then made out with my "friend" after she discovered he had a bigger one.

In your story I just think the cucumber was the only phallic type object available.
      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Sounds like you were asking for trouble haha, anyways I wouldn't think too deeply about this. Perhaps she thought if she used something smaller you might think she was implying something that she wasn't. Also girls will usually use something bigger to show how deep/big they can actually handle. Don't worry about it my man, you're fine.

Comment

If your signature stats are correct, I would tell you STFU and F the BS... You're big. thick enough to stretch her out, and long enough to hit places deep inside of her.

She probably couldn't tell the difference between your equipment and the cucumber.

Comment

Threads merged.... You only need one thread. Expiring redirect.

Comment

Originally posted by BeingAverageSucks View Post
              Sounds like you were asking for trouble haha, anyways I wouldn't think too deeply about this. Perhaps she thought if she used something smaller you might think she was implying something that she wasn't. Also girls will usually use something bigger to show how deep/big they can actually handle. Don't worry about it my man, you're fine.

well then she can handle a lot if thats the case haha
              that cucumber was at least 12 inches and 7 inch girth!!!

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                If your signature stats are correct, I would tell you STFU and F the BS... You're big. thick enough to stretch her out, and long enough to hit places deep inside of her.

She probably couldn't tell the difference between your equipment and the cucumber.

i know, i was almost certain someone would say this. however, what if i was to tell you she has had a kid and that i have fisted her before....yeah it is not your average vagina. it is why i feel a bit insecure about my size...

Comment

Did she do a kegel routine after giving birth?

Comment

Originally posted by jcwhs7 View Post
                    i know, i was almost certain someone would say this. however, what if i was to tell you she has had a kid and that i have fisted her before....yeah it is not your average vagina. it is why i feel a bit insecure about my size...
                    Oh. Yea I would be a little concerned if she enjoys having a guys fist in her.
                    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

If she has a vagina, breasts and x chromosomes, then she likely will, at the very least, be aroused by the thought and/or sight of a big penis.

Comment

yeah she told me she did kegels and there is times where i can feel her tighten up, but when she gets aroused its pretty loose down there and yeah...i just dont know how to tell her about that. i mean....sex life is important in a relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by ColtAR-15 View Post
                          Oh. Yea I would be a little concerned if she enjoys having a guys fist in her.

i know i have large hands as well

Comment

Originally posted by MikeShlort View Post
                            If she has a vagina, breasts and x chromosomes, then she likely will, at the very least, be aroused by the thought and/or sight of a big penis.
                            this is why i decided to join pegym, in hope to grow something more pleasurable for her :]

Comment

Originally posted by jcwhs7 View Post
                              this is why i decided to join pegym, in hope to grow something more pleasurable for her :]
                              I would say be proud you have 5.5" eg. A guy my size would probably get the " is it in yet" question.

Comment

Working...
                              X