How much can girls handle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much can girls handle?

Im beginning to have second thoughts about hitting my goal of 8 NBPEL x ~5 EG, i dont want to hurt my partner.

Because i am still a virgin im wondering exactly how much a woman can handle and which is the hurting factor (length/girth)

Thanks
    2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
    6: 5.75 | 6.25
    7: 6 | 6.5
    8: 6 | 6.5
    9: 6.25 | 6.75
    10: 6.25 | 6.75
    11: 6.25 | 6.75
    12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
    8"

This will be no help at all, but every girl is different.

Comment

Well with my goal in mind do you think ill severely hurt my first partner?

And also which is more harmful length/girth?

Thanks

Goal
      8"

Comment

With that length I think you'll probably be rubbing againt/hitting the cervix: some girls love it, some hate it.

Some girls like being stretched by girth, others will hate it.

I don't think there is a particularly 'harmful' size (unless you're super-big), but some girls might find you too big, others won't.

It depends on the girl. There's no right or wrong size.

Comment

Originally posted by trex View Post

Thanks

From me the answer is yes in most cases and with many girls.However there are some girls out there who are going to fit just fine.Think about it as the average penis is 6".The vaginas is logical to be constructed to take these 6" and lets say that they have some free space just in case of 1" or 1.5".We go to the average pussy can hundle 7" or 7.5"mostly.With the 8" you have many chances to be bigger for the average pussy.If they could take 8" without any pain then with the average penis of 6" they wouldnt feel anything wich is not true.One more thing.She may cant take it in the start.After some period her pussy will expand in order not to pain...Pussys expand much more easily than our penis...
          What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

Im beginning to have second thoughts about hitting my goal of 8 NBPEL x ~5 EG, i dont want to hurt my partner.

Because i am still a virgin im wondering exactly how much a woman can handle and which is the hurting factor (length/girth)

Thanks
            Hey man the key is to get the girl in the mood. You suck and lick that pussy until she says shes ready then it dont matter how big your dick is because shes gonna like it. Dont listen to some of these dumb fucks that want you to believe women want a huge dick that will cause them lots of pain. You cause a woman a lot of pain during sex and chances are your ass wont get invited back. Like some others said every woman is different as far as how much she can handle. If you got a real long dick and it hurts her then dont stick the damn thing all the way in. Her pussy aint like digging a larger hole. Basically man its just common sense but unfortunately some people are too fucking stupid or arrogant to use any damn common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by happy stud View Post
              Hey man the key is to get the girl in the mood. You suck and lick that pussy until she says shes ready then it dont matter how big your dick is because shes gonna like it. Dont listen to some of these dumb fucks that want you to believe women want a huge dick that will cause them lots of pain. You cause a woman a lot of pain during sex and chances are your ass wont get invited back. Like some others said every woman is different as far as how much she can handle. If you got a real long dick and it hurts her then dont stick the damn thing all the way in. Her pussy aint like digging a larger hole. Basically man its just common sense but unfortunately some people are too fucking stupid or arrogant to use any damn common sense.

I am sure that was going for me
              What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

So if the vagina is expandable, as long as my partner is in "high heat" mode, i shouldnt have a problem?

Even so, maybe its better to limit my goal to 7.5 NBPEL?

Goal
                8"

Comment

Thanks
                  Most girls will tell you that girth is the key to their sexual stimulation and pure fucking satisfaction. They're not so concerned about the length. Don't get me wrong, length is important but girth is the ticket to make 'em pop. Their pussy can more easily expand to accommodate a thicker penis but with length, there's only so far you can stick that thing into them before they might feel pain or discomfort.
                  It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Keep in mind this all varies depending on the girl. You won't know for sure till you try it. While length is more commonly a problem it can be overcome with technique girth can be a worse problem for some girls.

Comment

it can be overcome with technique
                      Technique? As in thrusting lightly?

So i probably should set my goal lower as in 7.5 NBPEL?

Goal
                      8"

Comment

Trex ... get to 7.5 and then decide what to do.
                        05/10/09
                        ELBP 7.10
                        EG 5.5

12/12/09
                        ELBP 7.75
                        EG 5.75

Comment

Originally posted by Nacho View Post
                          Trex ... get to 7.5 and then decide what to do.
                          Exactly. Every girl is different Trex, worrying and stressing yourself out over it now isn't going to do you any good. If you have a goal of 8.5 by whatever you want in girth, then go for that goal. If your hurting your partner, trust me, she'll tell you.
                          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

[quoteTrex ... get to 7.5 and then decide what to do[/quote]
                            If your hurting your partner, trust me, she'll tell you.
                            But see the main worrying factor for me is this, if i get to my goal, what if my partner says im going to be a pain (literally/figuratively)? What am i going to do? I dont think ill be able to reverse PE and shrink my penis. And i sure dont want to lose my significant other because of an overeagerness to gain a monstrosity.

Goal
                            8"

Comment

[quoteTrex ... get to 7.5 and then decide what to do
                              But see the main worrying factor for me is this, if i get to my goal, what if my partner says im going to be a pain (literally/figuratively)? What am i going to do? I dont think ill be able to reverse PE and shrink my penis. And i sure dont want to lose my significant other because of an overeagerness to gain a monstrosity.[/quote]

Hey man where the hell does it say you have to stick your entire dick in the woman? If your dick is too long for that particular woman then dont go all the way in. Its still counts as fucking whether your giving her 4 inches or 6 inches or 8 inches. Another thing is if you have a real long dick then let her get on top so she can control how much of your dick she wants. Trust me man whenever you can find a woman that wants to get on top let her ride your dick till you cum. And you wont get tired either.

Comment

Working...
                              X