female orgasm and inhibition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• female orgasm and inhibition

Hello ladies and gentlemen: Mr. Sneakypants has a bit of a problem. His girl is a prude. She is self-conscious and inhibited, and he wants to loosen her up. Has anyone ever dealt with this and have any incredible ideas to relax her and unleash a wild side that he hopes exists? Thanks in advance for such insightful answers, fellow PE'ers! Mr. Sneakypants
    Mr. Sneakypants
    Last edited by Mr. Sneakypants; 10-26-2009, 05:28 PM.
    Starting (10/21/2009)
    BPEL: 6.3"
    EG Mid: 4.6"

12/30/2009
    BPEL: 6.5"
    EG Mid: 4.75"

Goal:
    7x5.5

Well ... women have to feel secure. So to loosen her up I would suggest a special evening. Cook her dinner, talk a lot (mostly about her), basically make her feel as special as possible.

Then when having sex ERRRR I mean making love really focus in on her needs. Again you're telling her how hot and sexy she is ... turning you on ... etc.

Before you even stick your dick in make sure she orgasms.

POINT IS: she will loosen up and become more wild as she feels more secure and confident in her own skin.
    05/10/09
    ELBP 7.10
    EG 5.5

12/12/09
    ELBP 7.75
    EG 5.75

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Sneakypants View Post
      Hello ladies and gentlemen: Mr. Sneakypants has a bit of a problem. His girl is a prude. She is self-conscious and inhibited, and he wants to loosen her up. Has anyone ever dealt with this and have any incredible ideas to relax her and unleash a wild side that he hopes exists? Thanks in advance for such insightful answers, fellow PE'ers! Mr. Sneakypants
      Find out what she likes to drink and then give it to her. Dont let her tell you she doesnt drink. She will drink a damn daquori, margaritta, wine cooler or wine. You just take your damn time and give her enough to drink and you will have her wanting to fuck on the altar.

Comment

The happy stud creed. "Get em drunk and fuck em."

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

The answer is simple, a horny looser female is just three herbs away. Ginkgo, green tea and black licorice. Make sure the licorice has real licorice in it. But licorice is only an aphrodisiac in women not in men. So dude unless you want to lose your sex drive go a head and eat black licorice.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by happy stud View Post
            Find out what she likes to drink and then give it to her. Dont let her tell you she doesnt drink. She will drink a damn daquori, margaritta, wine cooler or wine. You just take your damn time and give her enough to drink and you will have her wanting to fuck on the altar.
            I was going to say the same type of thing. Giver a couple glasses of wine and see if she loosens up. I know that my inhibitions go out the window if I have sex after drinking, but Im not normally a prude either. I do get kinkier than usual after a couple of drinks.
            A hard man is good to find.

Comment

A kinker than usual bay babe,now that is frightening!

Comment

Black licorice, huh? Interesting...

Comment

listen to the song funky cold medina words on youtube that might help your problem

Comment

and all that alcohol gives a dry mouth that even with lucious lube makes a bj difficult

Comment

YIKES, you have a penchant for mining ancient threads around here, deborah! Nothing wrong with that mind you, but perhaps you should start your own thread, consolidating your thoughts and questions more, in order to get specific answers from others directly pertaining to your specif questions...just a thought!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                        YIKES, you have a penchant for mining ancient threads around here, deborah! Nothing wrong with that mind you, but perhaps you should start your own thread, consolidating your thoughts and questions more, in order to get specific answers from others directly pertaining to your specif questions...just a thought!
                        I wonder. Perhaps men are as confusing to women as much as women are to us. Hmmm.
                        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                        X