A few questions to ladies about orgasms and positions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions to ladies about orgasms and positions

So I was wondering, sometimes when my girl is about to cum or already cumming she'll tell me to stop. I have before and let her enjoy her orgasm but Im always trying to give her multiples and the most ive ever given her is 2 back to back. Do a lot of girls want you to slow down or stop while there having an orgasm(im guessing so they can focus and enjoy it) or would the majority rather you keep going just as steady as you were prior to there orgasm?

Also so ive got my girl to cum twice back to back in a version of missionary but I think the times ive gotten her to come in that position it was cause she was really comfortable like a the beach at night with no1 around for miles etc. But most of the time she cums from doggy style and the other day I switched it up and closed her legs(still in doggy style) and she came so fast and when she came her legs like collapsed and opened up to regular style doggy and she told me after it was amazing. Now my question is, that spot im hitting is the A spot correct? And is there any other positions any1 of you recommend to hit that same spot because I like to switch it up and not be routine sex ya know, Thanks in advance!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...ia-orgasm.html
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hey Florida 636,
      Your post makes me think that you are a very considerate lover. Wanting to please your partner, and it sounds like you do, and then switching things up so that boredom does not become an issue. I think part of the fun of having sex with someone that we feel comfortable with is-as you mentioned- feeling comfortable in our own skin and surroundings. Also exploring new positions and having the surprise of what feels good to our partner just goes along with great sex. So, my answer to you in wanting to please your girl is don't focus on the big "O". Explore and enjoy-technique is great-surprise-to me of course-better.
      Consciousness and intention matter here.

Comment

My wife also does this. We'll be pounding away, building up the pleasure, then right before she explodes, she'll ask me to pause for a minute. We then repeat this a few times until she has one huge mega orgasm. She rarely has multiples though and she always says that she prefers to have one big one at the end. Like a volcano that builds up then just explodes.

I haven't noticed any particular trend with any specific positions, though. We can come in missionary, doggystyle, her on top, me standing on the edge of the bed with her on her back, etc....but right before she cums hard, she wants me to go balls deep, bottoming her out. Not beating up the cervix but just where my head barely touches it. We just take our time, enjoy it, and the rest usually just takes care itself.

That's about it for us as I haven't really explored all the "spots" that we all seem to be worried about.
        Starting Stats
        NBPEL-6"
        MSEG-5"

Current Stats
        NBPEL-7.25"
        MSEG-5.3"
        BG-5.7"

Goal
        As much as possible

Comment

I don't really know how to go for the BIG O, I mean the first time I get her to cum her orgasm lasts about 5 seconds and the 2nd time it last about 1-2 seconds quoted from her. I don't know how long the Big O lasts or if that first 1 is the Big O, I just try to get her to cum lol. I cant imagine pulling out right before she cums I think shed kill me but is that how u build it up?

Comment

For me, it feels good when my hubby stops and we can both feel me cumming. Other times, I want him to keep going. He has learned to read my body language and knows when to stop and when to keep going. Different positions work for different people. My absolute favorite position is me on my stomach and him hovering over me in a squatting position. This position allows him to go really deep and I can cum forever!!

It has taken years of position experimenting to find out what works.

In my opinion, I WOULD NOT pull out! That would probably piss her off as well as mess up her orgasm.
            I will never apologize for being me. People should apologize for asking me to be anything else.

Comment

Working...
            X