Sex life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex life?

Throught my sex life i am currently (22) i have always relied on going for multiple rounds. the first round i generally last between 30sec and 5min. However the second time i can last around 15min and i have little to no refractory period i just continue pretty much right after i cum. All the girls i have dated swear to me it dosent bother them but im just curious if i should let this bother me or not? Lately this has been giving me alot of anxiety up untill now i never really gave it much thought.

thanks for the input
    dunkin46
    Last edited by dunkin46; 07-22-2014, 12:26 AM.

I've done this kind of thing before. I think girls have no problem with it, although it might throw them off a little bit the first time. That said, if you practice edging, maybe you can last 15 minutes the first time, and you won't have to worry about whether they like it or not.
    My Log: From Zero...to Hero

Comment

Sounds like pelvic floor inbalance to me. The only thing changing between your first and second ejaculation, is that your muscles are becoming exhausted enough to stop involuntarily contracting. Practice reverse kegels for a few weeks!
      Focus on the positive :D
      -----
      The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Yeah i have noticed i tend to get a ton of involuntary kegals, is this caused by poor masturbation habits growing up? Could you recomend a basic RK routine i could follow?

Comment

Originally posted by dunkin46 View Post
          Yeah i have noticed i tend to get a ton of involuntary kegals, is this caused by poor masturbation habits growing up? Could you recomend a basic RK routine i could follow?
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...r-balance.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...loor-yoga.html
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
          X