Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is sexual health a priority for your lady?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is sexual health a priority for your lady?

I am a woman who cares about my own health and physical fitness, including sexual health. I have always done Kegels and then progressed to using weighted Kegel balls, also known as Ben Wa balls in order to 'workout', strengthen & tone the PC muscle. This seems natural to me as I workout the rest of my body daily, so why would I not workout this internal muscle to benefit my sexual health? I'm also considering using weighted vaginal cones for the same purpose as I can then increase weight.

I respect the guys here for doing PE workouts and caring for their sexual health. That led me to question if your ladies (wives, girlfriends, lovers) or the other ladies who are members here also do things of this nature to care for their own sexual health?

My wife has the Ben wa balls and has done kegels routines. Not as regularly as I PE but it helped after our kids.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I got my wife some ben wa balls too, to correct incontinence while running and improve sexual health. She uses them on a regular basis.

Comment

Hiya Hiddengem,

I, too, have a daily routine to tone and strengthen the pelvic floor muscles which consist of kegels, reverse kegels and/or weighted "Lelo Balls" (similar to Ben Wa). I also have a "sexercise routine" to tone my abdomen (especially lower), bum, hips and thighs as well as stretching to keep the rest of the body flexible. Finally, I have a regular massage routine that I do to keep my breasts "sensitive".

Comment

TPW, I just spontaneously belted out my off key rendition of O Canada for you

Cheers
          Current Stats (Start: 14 May 2010)

NBPEL 6.75" (+1.25")
          BPEL 7.25" (+1.375")
          MEG 5.12" (+0.51")

Comment

Power to you girls.

Comment

Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
              Hiya Hiddengem,

I, too, have a daily routine to tone and strengthen the pelvic floor muscles which consist of kegels, reverse kegels and/or weighted "Lelo Balls" (similar to Ben Wa). I also have a "sexercise routine" to tone my abdomen (especially lower), bum, hips and thighs as well as stretching to keep the rest of the body flexible. Finally, I have a regular massage routine that I do to keep my breasts "sensitive".
              Great minds think alike! Mine also are more like Lelo balls as they are silicone & connected as well. (Just a different brand name.) I didn't think anyone would know what that was & many are familiar with the novelty products such as Ben Wa balls. My normal workout routine also incorporates several exercises for overall body fitness.

I'd be interested in hearing more about the breast massage routine you follow. If you could kindly share a link or advise me on where to read about this it would be much appreciated.

Comment

My GF is lazy if/when it comes to her vaj. Why she's lazy when it comes to that is beyond me. Heck if I had a vagina I'd be improving and playing with that thing all day, would probably have every dildo that's on the market, including the sybian.
                You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Maybe this wasn't the thread to come look at so early. I was just wandering around looking for some coffee. Oh my my!
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

My wife does a kegel routine but I don't think it could be any tighter down there so I don't know why lol

Comment

My wife uses the Ben Wa balls. She started with the bigger steel ones and slowly graduated to the smaller ones (harder to hold on to).
                      I tell ya, those things do wonders for a ladies muscle control!

If you don't mind sharing the massage routine you spoke of TPW, it would be appreciated. One good turn deserves another. My wife helps me with my PE and I could help her with her massage. I'd say that is a win/win.
                      Bondage.
                      Some people call it domestic violence.
                      We call it foreplay.
                      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by hiddengem View Post
                        I'd be interested in hearing more about the breast massage routine you follow. If you could kindly share a link or advise me on where to read about this it would be much appreciated.
                        Originally posted by Looking4more View Post
                        If you don't mind sharing the massage routine you spoke of TPW, it would be appreciated. One good turn deserves another. My wife helps me with my PE and I could help her with her massage. I'd say that is a win/win.
                        Hey Hiddengem and L4M,

I have been doing the breast massage routine for quite a few years so I actually couldn't provide you with any links or recommended reading. However, I would be more than happy to share my routine as well as the reasons why I do it. I'll just need some time to pull it all together.

Speaking of having a partner assist with the exercises...there are also some really great techniques for "genital massage" that couples can perform on one another that increases sensation and strengthens orgasms. Let me know if you are interested in learning more about that as well.

In the meantime, here is a really great way that women can practice their kegels while pleasuring their male partner at the same time, if you are interested.

Squeeze Him to Please Him - The Passionate Wife

Comment

You know I loved how well my ex h fit. It was perfect. Then my fwb was too big to try to be smaller. Since him I have done kegels but they turn me on so much I haven't tried the Ben wa balls. I'm scared I will be too horny and I'm horny enough as it is. I get extremely flirty down right out of line lol

I am adamant about not taking a fwb anymore. I need to wait for the right man. If the balls cause too much excitement I may make a call and I really don't want to do that.

But maybe I will give the balls a try just to know. I will report back lol

Then maybe a new thread anti Ben wa balls lol. It could become my new addiction.
                          The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
                            Hey Hiddengem and L4M,

I have been doing the breast massage routine for quite a few years so I actually couldn't provide you with any links or recommended reading. However, I would be more than happy to share my routine as well as the reasons why I do it. I'll just need some time to pull it all together.

Speaking of having a partner assist with the exercises...there are also some really great techniques for "genital massage" that couples can perform on one another that increases sensation and strengthens orgasms. Let me know if you are interested in learning more about that as well.

In the meantime, here is a really great way that women can practice their kegels while pleasuring their male partner at the same time, if you are interested.
                            As always.. thank you TPW, yes when you get a chance that would be terrific. And yes, I'm very interested on the information about genital massage. Thank you for the link as well. I'm all about learning new things & I love to multitask and make the best use of my time. lol. Yesterday I did my kegel routine with the balls WHILE working out in the gym!
                            TPW
                            Member of the Month Oct 2013
                            Last edited by TPW; 09-16-2014, 08:42 AM.

Comment

IronlionZion~ She may just want to do 'her part' in helping in your sexual relationship. She sees you doing PE to better yourself and this is her own way of bettering herself as well. It's great she is doing this regardless of if you think it's actually necessary. Plus it's a healthy vice.

Comment

Working...
                              X