HOW TO JELQ: A STEP BY STEP GUIDE
1. Lather your penis with lubrication. The best penis lubricants allow you to get several jelq strokes in before having to reapply.
2. bring it to a 50-75% erection level.
3. When jelqing, your penis shouldn’t be erect enough to have sex, but it should be engorged enough so you can effectively push blood throughout the penis.
4. With either hand, use your thumb and pointer finger to create an OK-grip around the base of your penis. Place the grip as close to the pubic bone as possible.
5. Apply pressure to the grip and slowly move it up the penis. The ideal jelquing pressure is one that does not hurt, but effectively forces blood up the penis.
6. Stop the grip directly before it reaches your glans (do not jelq your glans). You have completed one jelq. Each jelq should take approximately 2 to 3 seconds.
7. Subsequently, take your other hand and repeat the jelqing process.