Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calixto
    replied
    Moderators, fuck this guy, this is the kind of bad attitude shit we don't need here.

I was trying to help you, and this?

You may need to learn some definitions as well, because you obviously have misspelled "arrogant",

while also confusing it with "being a prick".

I hope you get banned from this forum for that. People try to help you here and you give us your sad-sack attitude,

what a waste of everyone's time you are.
    Last edited by calixto; 04-09-2010, 09:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• borano
    replied
    i have been negative with everything in my life thats why i have no life and nothing works for me,im a loser in everything and i have no life.i have failed many things that i wanted to achieve and im always alone but at least i wanna jelq right like before.

calixto i have read that zen meditation buslshit and wasted 12 minutes of my time.lol sorry if im eerogant but thats what i always am and very cold thats why i call myself iceking.

yeah video wil be very good coz actions speak louder than words

Leave a comment:

• bgstick18
    replied
    Originally posted by borano View Post
    im so jelous that many of you do it right and enjoying it. i dont belive i can do it and even if i find it i wil loose it after few days again.this has happend to me more than 12 times lol

Borano,
    Ya man, read the post before the last one you posted! Deep breath bro. Look how negative your being, ofcourse its gonna suck!! If you dont believe you WILL NEVER ACHIEVE! Me and Calixto are gonna posts some videos here soon so, maybe we can show you how its done so you can better understand how to do the ultimate jelq! Just relax though bro, and def check out Calixtos article...Zen and Penis Enlargement!

Leave a comment:

• calixto
    replied
    Quit your bad attitude man, seriously. Just don't worry about it and KEEP GOING, don't OVER-THINK it!!!

LIKE I SAID IN THE LAST POST!!! READ THIS >>>: Zen and the Art of Penis Enlargement

Leave a comment:

• borano
    replied
    im so jelous that many of you do it right and enjoying it. i dont belive i can do it and even if i find it i wil loose it after few days again.this has happend to me more than 12 times lol

Leave a comment:

• calixto
    replied
    Try this: Zen and the Art of Penis Enlargement

Leave a comment:

• bgstick18
    replied
    Originally posted by Gator View Post
    Jelqing could never get old to me. I think it's the most important PE exercise out there. Liven it up a little but. Change grips, try some different pressures, use a different erection level. In weight lifting, when guys plateau on barbell bench, changing something as simple as using dumbbells instead can spark gains. The same can be said for jelqing.
    God Amen to that Gator. I ve already seen great gains in girth and pure hardness when erect due to my jelqing/pumping routine! And to me, its so pleasurable and that makes me focus even harder on the "form" bc it feels so damn good! And nice reference to weight lifting! Im a gym rat and changing things up is huge for gaining muscle in our other areas of our body.

Leave a comment:

• Antonym
    replied
    Try believing that you are doing it "right." Thinking about it as a chore makes it really uncomfortable and annoying - just like working out. I'm a PE newbie myself, but enjoyment is something that really changed my attitude and results when it came to the gym. I imagine it's the same situation here. As for the burst blood vessel, try to position your hands comfortably and precisely every time you jelq. capillaries are fine when it comes to being stretched, but they are really brittle when they get twisted (i.e. don't twist, and just pull straight out).

Leave a comment:

• bgstick18
    replied
    Originally posted by calixto View Post
    Keep going borano, I too used to not like jelqing, but then when I really started focusing on it, it made my EQ crazy and I haven't looked back since. Good luck man.
    All about the focus guys! If you really do what calixto is saying here, it will work! All about the Zen my friends. Extracting yourself from real life while doing these exercises is HUGE. Really get into it! Imagine you are the waud of blood moving through your engorgend penis while jelqing, nice...and slow! And yes Calixto my brother, jelqing has done WONDERS for my EQ as well!!!!

Leave a comment:

• borano
    replied
    today i jelqed for 40 minutes trying to figure out and kept trying everything from tight light grips slow movements gliding motions and changing grips techniques until having the right effect but no good as always..at the end i have even hurt myself mybe ruptured a blood vessel.im really pissed now,last year i used to jelq properly and was enjoying it and always had rock hard erections and incredible gains,whenever i jelqed i had that warm tingling and spongy feeling and bulky feeling but now all i have is loosing erection with no gains and numbness,i also noticed by improper jelqing,my gains decreased a bit too.in the past when i lost it i could always find it at the end but now mybe 3 or 4 months in a row no succes!.

all these jelqing sites on how they teach the jelqing thing, need to give more and more details and get more spicific about it because its not easey for everyone because there are many ways to do it wrong! and none of these videos on the net helps you either coz they always jelq too fast or no good camera angel.

is there stil someone that can get me out of this nightmare??
    Last edited by borano; 04-09-2010, 06:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• calixto
    replied
    Keep going borano, I too used to not like jelqing, but then when I really started focusing on it, it made my EQ crazy and I haven't looked back since. Good luck man.

Leave a comment:

• borano
    replied
    thanks for your help marsh i wil concentrate on it the way you sayd.

Leave a comment:

• Mars81
    replied
    Also,

you want to move your thumb and pointer finger in the OK sign from your shaft to your glans. If you can do so without moving your whole hand or if you need to move your whole hand, arm, etc. What's important is moving that "ring" all the way down your penis until you get to your head while watching you head expand, get red, and get big from getting filled up with blood.

Since I am cut, I wouldn't know how it is for those that are uncut. I would assume with the hand that is not doing the jelqing motion you should pull back on your skin and keep it at your base while you do your jelq with your other hand. You can also switch hands from time to time. I am cut and sometimes I put my other hand at the base just to get my penis tight and perform a real effective jelq. As far as losing erections, well your erection level at 25-35 percent would be optimal for length gains. If you want girth then you should stimulate before and during your jelq sessions as needed. You should also try Kinpole's erection tea, you can search for it here and it's easy to make. Lots of people are drinking it and getting good results.
    Last edited by Mars81; 04-08-2010, 08:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mars81
    replied
    Hey bro,

I read how you are doing your technique. I would say you are doing it right but don't concentrate so much on gripping it very tight and whether you are touching every part the whole time or not. What's important is that you keep an OK sign for the most part and you move your hand to your glans. What you want to do is a gliding motion, and what you want to concentrate on is having your glans fill up with blood. That is what they mean by milking, like when you milk a cow, except it's blood being rushed to the end and the blood doesn't come out. That is how jelqing works, since the blood is trapped your tissues over time will expand from the engorging caused by the movement of the blood. Hey, if there is still something more specific that you are struggling with and would like for me or anyone else to answer let us know. I hope this helped you some!

Leave a comment:

• borano
    replied
    ???what the hell you talking about

Leave a comment:

Working...
X