Best ways to gain girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best ways to gain girth

Okay so I'm still hesitant to begin PE because I've done a fair bit of reading but have gotten Some pretty inconsistent information and heard bad stories so just don't feel comfortable beginning... Yet

I'm 6inch bone pressed and 5.25 girth, 5.12 on a bad day..

I would be perfectly happy just hitting 5.5 MSEG.. So just a quarter inch gain in girth..

What are the best exercises for girth ? I've heard people say jelqing is better for length but others have said its better for girth.. Don't know what to believe

And do you guys do PE while having sex everyday? How can you rest your penis if having sex everyday?

I get a ballooning effect when I go vegan.. A few weeks back I was vegan and my dick looked huge.. Couldn't measure but it looked like it was 5.5 MSEG for sure.. Maybe a little more.. Been trying to replicate this but haven't been able to (not to that extent anyway, still get some ballooning)

I think anxiety and stressing over it has made it harder to replicate it tbh

Comment

Here's a list of girth exercises ranging from beginner to advanced.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...html#post29442

Comment

Any activity that increases EQ (erectile quality) is going to help both length and girth! I know - Captain Obvious here!

Also, look at Tunica Tugs for girth. Yes, Tunica tugs. I would not lie to you!
        Start: August, 2017
        Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
        Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
        Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Clamp-ing... end of discussion.
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
            Clamp-ing... end of discussion.
            Clamping is the king of girth exercises, but probably not for a beginner.

Comment

True. Unfortunately all of the beginner exercises aren't great for girth. OP needs to put his 3 months conditioning in,then hit the clamps

Originally posted by slunk View Post
              Clamping is the king of girth exercises, but probably not for a beginner.
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Yeah sure you could get injured doing PE, but no more likely then getting injured doing physical exercises. The big difference is many don't know their penis limit and much easier to over train. Give it time it will heal.

From my observation most of the bad stories of PE, has to do with the guys mentally. A lot of guys freak the shit out over the slightest thing that may or may not be wrong with their penis. They get really obsessed and try to fix it immediately, stress and excess masturbation follows. Their problem typically is mental, not anything physically wrong with their penis.

If you going to freak out easily maybe you shouldn't PE.

If you wish to PE, get conditioned first,check this beginner routine. https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-routine.html

Then after being conditioned, add Uli and squeeze.
                Start(11/14/2016) : 7.25 BPEL , 5.5 MSEG
                02/11/2017 : 7.6 BPEL, 5.6 MSEG

GOAL : 7.5 BPEL , 6.25 MSEG

Comment

Working...
                X