X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-part dry Jelq's

This is an advanced exercise.

3-Part Dry Jelq's

Pull out on your penis...pull all of the skin forward.[20-30% erection is best for these] Grasp as far down at the base as you can with the O.K grip..Really dig in. Pull as much of that "Hidden" penis out of the pubic, as you can. When you form the OK grip at the base you need to turn the back of your hand up, i.e. rotate your wrist, so that the thumb and index finger is against your pelvic bone. This makes it a lot easier to really dig in and get all that 'hidden penis' pulled out. This might feel a little awkward at first.
    I have found over time that I get a much better jelq, wet, dry, with my thumb and finger towards my belly. This grip is the only way that the 3PDJ'S can be performed successfuly. You will only be able to jelq out about an inch because you have pulled all the skin forward when you were pulling your penis out. Once you have the O.K. grip at the base, release your other hand. You will feel a Bump there at the base, jelq over it as far as the skin will let you. Don't release the O.K. grip, you'll lose your pull. Hold and slide back to the base. Do about 15-25 of these. Release the O.K. grip and move up the shaft just below midshaft, just ahead of where you were jelqing the lower bump. Pull out with other hand Re-grip with the O.K. grip and then release the stretch.
    Jelq this area and bump, 15-25 times. Jelq to the Glans, or as far as the skin will let you. Move up to about 3/4"-1" below the Glans. (Pull all the skin forward and let it bunch up around the glans.) Grip there and Jelq to the Glans. You should feel a small bump in this area. Do these whenever you can and I guarantee your girth will increase.

After jelqing the lower bump and while still holding the O.K. grip, pull straight up for a count of 15. do the same when at the mid-shaft, before releasing, when you have finished the 15-25 reps, pull straight up again for a count of 15. These are great for stretching the Base Ligs and Tunica. JP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Thanks for this, Im not sure of I am doing it right but it does hurt a bit, I just experimented a tad with it. Would be great to see a picture. After how many months of pe should we wait before incorporating this? And would it be okay to incorporate it with my normal jelq session? I do definitley feel that inner penis being stretched and pulled out more so with this exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by slanker View Post
      Thanks for this, Im not sure of I am doing it right but it does hurt a bit, I just experimented a tad with it. Would be great to see a picture. After how many months of pe should we wait before incorporating this? And would it be okay to incorporate it with my normal jelq session? I do definitley feel that inner penis being stretched and pulled out more so with this exercise.
      I would think that everyone could do this exercise, if they don't try and overdo. If you don't feel the bumps, you might be too erected, or not enough. There is a sweet spot where these become obvious.

Comment

im may try this but im cut, does this make much of a difference?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
          im may try this but im cut, does this make much of a difference?
          Nope, I'm cut also. Just pull as much skin forward as you can and hold it until you grasp the base. With this exercise, you want to Jelq just the Tunica, not the skin. JP

Comment

I can feel the bumps right at the bottom, it leaves your penis feeling fatigued and 'squeezed' at the okay grip.

Comment

The more you do this exercise, (I do them throughout the day) the more you will feel the "Bumps". AND yes, you want to keep your penis in a fatigued state.

Comment

Great exercise man. I tried it. Do ou think its more for girth or length?

Comment

This is strictly a girth exercise.

Comment

Ok, thanks. I'll try it out and get back to you.

Comment

thanks, i was looking for something like this.

Comment

Welcome tanvir. So you're from Bangladesh? Good to have you here.

Comment

seriously man i am having some difficulties performing this exercise(3 part jelq). I don't get it, thing is if my penis is flacid and i m holding at the base tightly i can not do a normal jelq cause by pulling all the skin forward i m unable to move my grip easily, it's like im forming a tourniquet and even if my hand is moving it doesn't seems its working as my penis is completly flaccid its just like i m shaking my penis. can you please explain me in detail, it will be a great help.
                          However i can do a half jelq easily when my penis is erect. is there any picture that might help me or any videos that i can download.
                          i will be waiting for your response..........

Comment

When I wrote this exercise a couple of years back, I got more posts on this, than anything I had ever written. Guys either grasped the concept right away, or could never get it. I explained it the best ways I could over and over. For one thing tanvir, you cannot do this exercise if you are totally flaccid. The ideal is around 30% erected.

Comment

thanks for the help, i will try to figure it out....

Comment

Working...
                              X