Edging without ejaculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging without ejaculation

So I've got a question, if I continuously edge without ejaculation would it cause any adverse effects?
    Began 04/28/16
    01/08/16:
    BPEL: 5.5 Inches +0.5 Inches @ 6 Inches
    MSEG: 4.5 Inches +0.5 Inches @ 5 Inches

Restart 14/02/18:
    BPEL: ~15cm
    MSEG: ~12.5cm

Goal 6.5 BPEL x 5.5 MEG
    Final Goal: 7NBPEL x 5.5MEG

Give yourself a reward for hard work every couple of days. Helps to motivate you.
    “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
    — Dale Carnegie

Comment

Congestive Prostatitis is a risk. Do what the kitty said above me.
      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by Arcadium View Post
        So I've got a question, if I continuously edge without ejaculation would it cause any adverse effects?
        Why the hell would you want to do that ?

Comment

Experts say that the testicles get filled up with sperm every three days. So if you unload on Sunday, then on Wednesday you are brimmed up again.

And they say that you'll get wet dreams if you don't ejaculate to unload.

I don't know if there are adverse effects.

Comment

Only if you go too long a time without releasing. I'd agree with the minimum of 3 days.

Comment

i would rather edge without ejaculation. not that i don't like to ejaculate. but my whole point in working out and edging isn't just for sexual fulfillment. it is hopefully prepare myself for a more healthy sexual experience with some lucky gal.

i find when i do ejaculate. that i am not as into working out and doing a thorough job as i would be if i didn't spill my load. but when i get to the point of really working on going past the PONR with kegals, i'm sure i will have a lot of trial and error. but for now focusing on length and girth, and a bit of stamina.
              goal--Contentment
              proactive's progress log

Comment

Im new here PE. Before I start PE excercises I ejaculate atleast 3 times a week,some time everyday..but My Penis still same size..

When I start PE, I control myself to ddnt release during PE. I do not ejaculate during first week to second week of my PE routine..And I noticed that my Penis grew a little bit.. So I think if you always Ejaculate while doing PE its affect the growth of your Penis..
                Ejaculate atleast once per two weeks its better.

Comment

Do you have head issues ?

I would look at your nutrition proactive.

Comment

I personally do PE & Stamina Training during the week. On the weekend is when I do the 2x-3x Ejaculation. I'm also sexually active , so going 5 days of Edging with no release isn't a big deal to me but I do need to ejaculate on weekends. All of course if I get lucky & get some middle of the week SEX 😁😁😁

Comment

I used to abstain from ejaculation and idk maybe it was causing some probs but ever since I just ejaculate after the 5th stop and go my erections have gotten its health back. Before I had pain and EQ was weakened. Idk anymore I think its bad to not ejaculate from that for too long. I think it may have been cuz I was going too close to PONR and then kegeling. smh probably did dmg thats why.
                      Start: BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.5
                      Current: BPEL 6.125 MSEG n/a

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        Do you have head issues ?

I would look at your nutrition proactive.
                        head issues? absolutely! nutrition? no problem.
                        goal--Contentment
                        proactive's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Arcadium View Post
                          i try to edge by practicing no ejaculation short before PONR and force the male body to stop flow of sperm in many sessions over many hours . its a tough and addicting practice, which totally frustrates the complete naked masculine body.

Comment

I posted this before, but this is the reason why I'm at the once every 2 or 3 days. Prostate cancer scares the hell outta me, and will do what I can to make sure to lessen the chances:

http://www.europeanurology.com/artic...e-of-follow-up

- Mega

EDIT:
                            And it wasn’t just young guys who saw the benefit: Men 40 to 49 who ejaculated at least 21 times per month reduced their risk of developing prostate cancer by 22 percent.
                            Last edited by iiimegamaniii; 11-21-2017, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X