PE actually works!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE actually works!

I've been lurking on this site for about 6 months. I was pretty sceptical to be honest. And all the excersices and warm ups seemed a little bit overwhelming and time consuming. Well just thought I'd post my workout and results. I have been doing 15 min jelqing sessions followed by 15 mins in the bathmate. Probably 4 days a week. This week seemed like a breakthrough week. I woke up with a huge erection and I thought, oh my that really feels bigger. So later on in the day I measured up..... I started with 14.5 cm in length by 12 cm girth. As of now I am 17.5cm in length by 15.5cm in girth. I stopped all workouts and remeasured 6 days later to see if the gains were temporary, but it's not changed. So I thought I'd give a post to other lurkers or whatnot to let you know that it really does work. Onwards and upwards!

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your gains! well done.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

PE maintenance, done somewhat regularly, is your friend !
      Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome to the gym, and congrats on your gains. Hope you keep it up and reach your goals. This is an awesome place, that is why it keeps growing(pun intended lol), and keeps getting better all the time. Good luck on your pe journey.

Comment

You grew an inch in girth in six months? When did you start PE, and how old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by newbeginning View Post
            You grew an inch in girth in six months? When did you start PE, and how old are you?
            About 6 months ago. I do squeezes in between jelqs. So 10 jelqs, 10 second squeeze and repeat. Really fattened up my dick.

Comment

Originally posted by CasualCarlos View Post
              About 6 months ago. I do squeezes in between jelqs. So 10 jelqs, 10 second squeeze and repeat. Really fattened up my dick.
              and how old are you? Well you're quite lucky to gain an inch in girth as well as length in such a short amount of time. A lot of people can go their whole PE career and not get such gains. To be honest I get quite sceptical when a poster comes and talks about such gains on his very first post. If true though, then congrats on your gains.

Comment

Originally posted by newbeginning View Post
                and how old are you? Well you're quite lucky to gain an inch in girth as well as length in such a short amount of time. A lot of people can go their whole PE career and not get such gains. To be honest I get quite sceptical when a poster comes and talks about such gains on his very first post. If true though, then congrats on your gains.
                36 years old. It's true as the day is long. I almost stopped a few months into it because the gains were false. I'd be big for a while after work out but then back to normal. What I've gained I guess is noob gains, so it could slow down now? I will keep you posted. But tbh, if I stay this size then I might just do light maintenance like suggested above

Comment

Congratulations on your progress!
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                  X