Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 😃 Need some help & advice

Hey Guys,

I want to start PE and thought about it quite a while. I read most of the beginner section and the JP 90 day guide but got even more confused. So:

1. Is there a decent and low priced device that could be used to wear a few hours a week (ADS) that is not too overpriced.
    2. I did not understand some of the routine from the JP 90 day such as the helicopter shake and such and would not want to start anything without truly understanding it. Is there a good video on his routine or could someone else recommend a simple beginners routine - have roughly 30 min a day.
    3. Other than the daily exercise and an extender, should I get the length lengthmaster for the exercise and weight hanging. What about the bathmate (frankly it is kinda big and obvious so do not prefer it but if it is recommended could make it happen)

Thanks

Also, I did read about testicular lowering if you guys do have an advice on a device for that as well to wear mostly most day or to be incorporated with the routine.

THANKS IN ADVANCE! Appreciate any advice or help!

Comment

Most guys gain just fine using only manual exercises. I've gained almost an inch using manual stretches, and right at an inch in girth using manual squeezes.

The addition of some sort of traction after the stretches helps, so an ADS device is a plus. I've recently started using one that's very cheap (its just two therabands and a neoprene cockring, so less than $20).

Please understand that jp90 is more of a conditioning routine to keep you from injuring yourself. Some gain from it, but many don't, so don't get discouraged if you don't see extra length or girth from it. And helicopter shakes are just literally swinging it around in a circle to promote bloodflow.

The biggest thing that gets people is getting carried away with the exercises and thinking more is better. Start off light. Lighter than you think you should, and that applies to jelqing, stretches, ads, everything. If you don't see results, add a bit more tension. Once you start seeing the results you want, stay with that tension until it doesn't work anymore, and then add a bit more.

PE is definitely a slow-and-steady race. Try to go too fast, and things can go wrong in many different ways.

Comment

Thanks for your reply! It was very helpful.

I found this among the side would this be a recommended routine?

1. Warm wrap with a rice sock or a warm water towel for 10min, wet jelq 150 strokes (3 sec strokes) with a overhand OK-grip at 30-50% erection, finish off with 5 mild rotary stretches to the left and 5 to the right.
        2. SHOULD I ADD STRETCHING EXERCISE HERE?
        3. The frequency is one day on, two days off.
        4. After 6 workouts, if the gains have slowed down dramatically, do some light manual stretches every evening before you go to bed for a week; 30sec holds SO, L, R, SD, SU and 5 rotary stretches to the left and 5 to the right. Warm wrap for 5-10 min before you do these.
        5. After a week with this, take a break for one month and repeat exactly the same routine.
        6. 50 Kegels daily

So was planning on doing this for 6-12 month depending on growth.

Moreover, do you recommend any ADS devices that are cheap and safe?

Comment

Hey BL!

Welcome to the Gym

If you have not already done so, It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

Before moving on to devices, it would be best if you condition your dick first. Also and ADS needs to be warn for at least six hours a day to be most effective.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors .
          Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I've never done that routine, so I can't comment on whether it's effective or not. But stretching after wet jelqing would be a pain depending on what you use for lube, and I don't think taking a month off is optimal after only seven weeks. Try this:

1. Do the rice sock or hot towel warmup
            2. Manual stretches; pull slowly out to its maximum length, then pull about a pound or two harder. Hold the stretch for 2-3 minutes. Pick several different directions just like that routine says
            3. Jelq lightly for 10 minutes with a water-based lube (preferably one that gets tacky when it dries, so #5 will be easier). LIGHTLY. Your grip should be no firmer than if you were masturbating. 3 seconds per rep.
            4. Rice sock or hot towel again
            5. ADS at a light tension. Again, I just use one theraband as a wrap, another one for tension, and a neoprene cockring around my dick as an anchor point. I wrap the first band a few times, lay the second one over it with the long end pointing towards me, then wrap a couple more times. Then I fold the second one over facing away from me and finish wrapping, then use an elastic hair band to hold it in place. Then I put the cockring at the base of my dick, wrap the loose end of the band around my waist, and tie it to the ring with a figure eight knot. Nothing to it. If you want to go with a bought ADS, just about any decent one will do, because you're just using light tension to reinforce the stretching you just did. Wear it as long as you can, but remember to wrap as loosely as you can without it slipping, and check it as you go to make sure you're not cutting off blood flow.

Comment

Thank you BundleUp and not2big! Really appreciate the response - they were very helpful.

Comment

Working...
              X